/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 20 >engaged to a girl >we have a son together already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1487890205432.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1487890205432.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>be 20
>engaged to a girl
>we have a son together already
>not happy
>work with cute girl i had a thing with in high school, she just started
>super flirty and apparently never got over me
>shes always been clingy so i understand
>fiance and i dont get along well
>actually left last weekend to my dads for a night
>went downtown to work because didnt feel like staying there at dads
>shes there
>makeout in backroom
>know id be happier with her
>still feel like i should stay with fiance because its apparently the "right" thing to do
>typing this at fiances apartment with son playing in floor
And the fucking anxiety has been overwhelming. Should I be happy or should i make sure everyone else is happy?
>>
>>18265947
You really want to be known as one of those shit fathers that leave their children? Nice. Great job. Hope you're proud of yourself that you're even having this thought.
>>
>>18265963
Shit man its not like im abandoning him. Im just not happy with her really or living with her.
>>
>>18265947
bring your kid with you to be with a happy house. When the parents aren't happy, it filters down and soon enough you get an an hero kid.
>>
Well OP, I think before you make any bug decisions you should ask yourself a few questions.

What is it about your relationship with your fiance you aren't satisfied with that you feel you are going to get from your coworker?

What attracted you to your fiance to begin with and what has changed since? How long have you been feeling unhappy?

You are 20 years old, which is still incredibly young to expect a man to be a responsible sensible adult. It's understandable that you would want to act more on the sudden attraction and impulses.
>>
>>18265947
Does this other girl know you're engaged? If she does she's fucked in the head and you should stay away.

>know id be happier with her

OP, no, you don't. You're unhappy with your partner and are staying with her out of an obligation. But this new girl is not going to fix all of your problems and make you happy. You have to make shit work with your fiance instead of jumping ship.
>>
>>18265994
>>18265986
Mine and my fiances relationship has been shit since 3 months in. The baby has been the glue to it all.
>>
>>18266020

If that's the case than why is she your fiance? Are you seriously trying to tell us that there was nothing positive about your relationship to get you to that point outside of your child?

And also just saying "it's been shit" doesn't tell us anything about your actual relationship with your fiance. WHY is it shit? WHAT are some of the key factors making you unhappy? You need to figure that shit out before you go around fucking up your relationship, your life, and your child. You at least owe it to your child to work shit out if you can, that's what responsible couples do.

Either way, what >>18265994 said is true. If this other girl knows about your engagement and is still going after you, than she is causing intentional trouble and unless you are also a piece of shit human being, you shouldn't be doing anything with her. A relationship with her is not going to fix all of your problems and if anything is only going to make them worse. You even said yourself this was a clingy girl you had something with in the past. Referring to her as clingy doesn't speak highly of her or your opinion of her.
>>
>>18265986
>Well OP, I think before you make any bug decisions you should ask yourself a few questions
yes, like does she enjoy having roaches in the house or not
>>
>>18266020
If you already don't think things are working out then why the fuck are you marrying her??

Why are you marrying someone at 20 anyway? Just because you have a kid together? Get a hold of your life, don't marry this girl and throw yourself deeper down the hole because everyone expects you to.

In any case, cheating will make it that much easier to lose custody of your son, in addition to being a poor decision and solving none of your problems.
>>
>>18265947
You need to stop making decisions based on your feelings and look at your situation logically.
>>
>>18266020
Leave her. Seriously. It will be better for both of you and the kid. Staying together for a kid is about the worst thing you can do, especially at 20.
>>
>>18265947
Try and keep it in your pants this time so you don't make the same mistake twice
>>
>>18266114
Family values have just gone down the toilet in the modern world. People are too damn selfish.
>>
Either way the kid is gonna end up all fucked up becoming an /r9k/ robot because dad only thinks with his dick and mommy going to end up sucking dick because daddy either can't hold a job or is too busy fucking his high school whore
>>
>>18265947
>still feel like i should stay with fiance because its apparently the "right" thing to d
I did this. Married her after the baby was born, had another one 2 years later. Had a few good time, but the marriage was generally shitty for 15 years. She slept around on me regularly and was demanding and bitchy otherwise. Finally got a divorce. Life got way better.
Wouldn't give up either of the kids though, they are great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.