[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I didn't sleep around much before I got married, I slept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1910.gif (53KB, 585x811px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1910.gif
53KB, 585x811px
I didn't sleep around much before I got married, I slept with 4 girls before my wife and then I got married at 21. We have two kids and been together almost 10 years, all I think about is the dozens of girls who wanted to fuck and I passed on them because I was "2mature2b a player" and a "good guy". What a mistake.
I have recently started going to college again after a failed attempt after high school and then 6 years in the army. I am surrounded by teen young adult perfect body girls who all want to fuck a hot older married guy.
I know that I shouldn't but it already eats me up enough and creates resentment that I didn't fuck more when I was younger, and I think if I don't act on these urges it will be 4+ more years of x amount of pussy that I missed out on because of some weak attempt at a moral compass/Christian guilt...do I go all out, do it once and get it out of my system, or pass on this second chance and wake up every day hating my wife and family because I have to jerk off in the bathroom everyday just so I don't leave them.
>>
Talk to your wife about it, maybe she will be more understanding than you think,
>>
>>18265936
absolutely not. We are in a strictly closed marriage and she has made it known to me that her views on cheating are the same as Lorena Bobbitts
>>
>>18265944
try getting your wife into some fetish shit

try new things

broaden your horizons
>>
>>18265948
I don't want to try new stuff with her.
>>
>>18265952
so you'd rather not try new things and instead go through the motions in a loveless marriage

enjoy, i guess
>>
>>18265957
>the marriage is loveless because she wants monogamy

Both you and OP kill yourself

OP how would you feel if your wife felt deprived of young stud cock? The fact that you're even posting this thread is shameful.
>>
>>18265913
Divorce her, never speak to your children again, they all deserve better than you.
>>
What the fuck man? There's more important things in life than how much pussy you were able to get in high school and college. If that's really that important to you, just divorce your wife and indulge all of your sexual urges for 4 years and then continue on your merry way.
>>
I feel like you are all being really harsh and unrealistic white knights. Try being married for ten years to an asexual woman you don't find attractive and you have sex maybe four times a year if that. I feel like I am being given a second chance to make myself sexually satisfied in my life.
>>
>>18265962
Fuck you faggot, I wish she would come to me saying that. I want to smash so bad I don't give a shit who she fucks I would let her gang bang nig bogs if it meant I could have free range on women. Sex means nothing to me emotionally but everything to her emotionally. God I pray daily for that. I also pray that she would cheat on me so I could go cheat too.
>>
If you are going to do it then get a burner phone for contacting girls. Leave it in a work locker or somewhere your wife will never find it. Never sleep with any girl more than once. Make sure its super casual otherwise you'll get caught. God speed sir.
>>
>>18266055
To add the more anonmymous the sex the better. Also don't be a tard and ALWAYS wear a condom. Get some Skins they feel good. Last thing you need is to add insult to injury and give your wife an STD because you can't keep your dick in your pants.
>>
>>18265913
i didnt even read your shit cause its boring but

>married at 21

you fucked up son
>>
While you feel like you missed out in your younger years, the fact that you only had to bang four girls before realizing you found a woman amazing enough to marry makes you a very lucky man. Young, hot woman are so obsessed with their ego and their perpetual lack of self esteem they fill with the desires of men around them, that most of them are a waste of time to get to know, or are at least more trouble than they are worth. I realize you are not wanting anything beyond a one night stand or a steady fuck buddy, but if you love your wife and value your relationship with her I'd advise heavily against it. The grass always looks greener on the other side, but it rarely is. Not to mention you risk ruining not just your life and probably hers.
>>
>>18266048
First of all you didn't say any of that shit in the OP.

Secondly, why not just divorce her in that case? Either fix your broken marriage or leave her and bang college sluts and be happy.
>>
>>18266072
Thank you
>>
>>18266053
... Break up. Jesus.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.