[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a relationship of about 6 months >went out to drinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 503636923ede0.jpg (148KB, 900x598px) Image search: [Google]
503636923ede0.jpg
148KB, 900x598px
>in a relationship of about 6 months
>went out to drinks last night with another woman who i've known strictly in a platonic way. she is in a serious relationship of 3+ years
>it got too heavy. serious flirting, etc. to the point where it felt inappropriate
>felt guilty. told my gf this and she is absolutely distraught. i didn't think anything through and now it might be over. she is very, very upset

i fucked up badly

what do i do?
>>
>>18265670
do something bat shit crazy to prove it to her she will like that welcome to women 101 see u in women 102
>>
"Serious flirting"doesn't sound like something to actually be guilty over, though. What action did you take that you feel guilty about? Or, perhaps more accurately, what thoughts did you have?
>>
>>18265670
be honest anon

did you fuck her/penetrate her
>>
There's nothing really wrong with flirting.
Unless of course, you actually have feeling for this girl, which is way more fucked up.
>>
>>18265670
seriously flirting isn't cheating but i can see why your girlfriend would be upset. i think if you want to keep the relationship with your gf you need to cut the platonic friend from your life, at least temporarily. if you felt the flirting was to a point where it was inappropriate then you might have some feelings for this woman and you want to keep the chances of you doing something really stupid to a minimum
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.