[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Senior in high school >This girl from another school asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1490578876359.jpg (54KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
1490578876359.jpg
54KB, 513x513px
>Senior in high school
>This girl from another school asks me to go to her prom
>I've met her a few times but I really don't know her super well. She was pretty flirty when I first met her
>I say yes, we're going together in a couple weeks
>We hang out last weekend and it was fun
>Hung out again today
>Can not tell at ALL if she likes me or not
>She's very nice and a LITTLE flirty sometimes, but every time I try to flirt heavy she kinda shoots it down or acts awkward
>I tried to stop her a few times to escalate and kiss her, but ever time she'd just be looking off in another direction
>Overall she's very nice to me and we have decent semi-flirty banter, but every time I try to take it up a notch she just doesn't respond super well, or at least I think
>She touches/adjusts her hair constantly, aspie me thinks this means she might like me but now I'm not so sure

Fuck, proofreading that made me realize how aspie I sound. This shit is so hard for me.

Anyway, how do I know if she even likes me? She just said "bye" today after we hung out.

I really like her and she's really cute. How do I know if she's not just taking me to prom as a friend and if she's really into me?
>>
Do this and exactly this:

Next time you hangout say to her "Hey I'm glad you asked me to prom. Anyway, I think you're adorable and I like you but sometimes it seems like you just want to be friends"

Main point is that you address what you're feeling and let her know it. Confront her (not aggressively) on the issue. Whenever I do this with girls it lets them know you're a guy who goes after what he wants.

No one here can tell you if she actually likes you, only she can. Ergo, get the answer from the horses mouth
>>
>>18265668
Sounds like she's curving you tobh but just tell her you're attracted to her. Nothing bad has ever happened when I've done that, bad feels happened when I've held that shit in until it was too late.
>>
If you are as autistic as this post makes you sound, the girl is probably a little bit too.
Thus you are both awkward and thats why the situations seem so unreadable.

Do you like the girl?
Is she cute?
Does she have a nice bod?
If so, tell her.
Preferably just start with compliments that are unquestionably suggesting that you really like her, hell she already wants you as your prom date so she must atleast be somewhat interested.

Heres a beginner guide.
"I can't wait for prom, its gunna be so much fun going with you."
"Im really glad you asked me, It'll be nice to have a hot date on my arm."
"Do you have a dress picked out yet? Im excited to see how great youll look"
etc etc etc
Keep it playful and flirtatious in tone, hopefully you can manage that.
And, if she isnt actually cute or whatever I cant help you. Other than just suggesting you lie to her.
>>
>>18265771
> "Hey I'm glad you asked me to prom. Anyway, I think you're adorable and I like you but sometimes it seems like you just want to be friends"

Basically this, even add in some playful humility flavor by being like "Psh I know I can be so dumb sometimes haha".
If youre awkward you might aswell swing it in to cute playfulness as opposed to act like you aint.
>>
>>18265771
>>18265783
This sounds super autistic, corny, and beta desu
>>
>>18265823
>This sounds super autistic, corny, and beta desu

I'ma have to agree... It directly calls her out, while trying to stay neutral somewhat glib with his own intentions.

Which makes it sounds passive aggressive as fuck.

And also completely unnecessary

This sounds way better: >>18265776

Fuck dude, to me it just sounds like she's shy/conservative. Calling her out would just make her feel MORE awkward about this shit.

Stop overthinking shit, and just keep going with the flow.
>>
>>18265823
Its only autistic if you make it autistic, if you have the charisma you can basically say fucking anything to women and theyll bite.
>>
>>18265832
>Its only autistic if you make it autistic, if you have the charisma you can basically say fucking anything to women and theyll bite.

Uhhh...

I have problems with that statement BUT... Let's completely ignore that and pretend what you said was 100% true

OP directly himself said he's acting aspie as fuck and doesn't know what the fuck he's doing here.

I kinda doubt he'll be able to magically conjure up the "charisma" to pull that shit of (and i still think that shit is super passive aggressive)
>>
>>18265831
Eh, but I've already made subtle compliments and idk if she likes me back

I also try to touch her (kino or whatever) but it may come off as robotic or forced idk

She'll flirt very very subtly I THINK but I wish she'd fucking spell it out for me because she's hot and I'm really into her
>>
>>18265840
>She'll flirt very very subtly I THINK but I wish she'd fucking spell it out for me because she's hot and I'm really into her

Tough shit.

You'll never get that.

Even when people spell this shit out for you, you still have no way of knowing if they're being 100% honest or if they mean everything they're saying.

All you can do is trust in the bonds that you've built and the experiences you've shared, and then take things one moment at a time.

Sometimes your read on things is shit, sometimes you have no clue what you're doing, but you gotta keep going at it anyway, because that's just how it works.

As someone with a decade on you, just going to say: That's how ALL of life works bro.

There are no guarantees
>>
>>18265823
>>18265831
You're both actually autistic. Using the word "beta" when you shy away from a small confrontation that isn't a big deal.

No confronting a girl is not passive aggressive or corny. It's getting a clear picture of where you stand. It might be weird if you were just her friend and randomly asked "what are we". However, this girl asked OP out but isn't acting that interested so its worth asking her.
>>
>>18266051

Damn that's a good point too

She's not exactly autistic though, maybe a little awkward but not as bad as Mr

I had a gut feeling she likes me but after yesterday idk if she does anymore or how I should make a move
>>
Bump again
>>
Update: She told me that she wanted to hang out this weekend and offered to pay for my prom ticket
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.