[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My aunt has cancer and an operation was aborted because the doctors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2275.jpg (54KB, 640x360px)
IMG_2275.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
My aunt has cancer and an operation was aborted because the doctors said they don't have any hopes it'll get better. I want to try Rick Simpson Oil. It's of course illegal here in Germany but it is worth a shot. Does anybody have experience with RSO? Is it worth it?
>>
You'd have equal odds using snake oil.
>>
>>18265431
Experience?
>>
File: f15.jpg (177KB, 700x379px) Image search: [Google]
f15.jpg
177KB, 700x379px
>>18265424
When docs give up, it means only one thing.

She will DIE. Sorry op.

Go visit her and do pic related.
>>
>>18265482
Well there are enough people who life after the docs give up.. so no I won't but thanks
>>
>>18265424
Rick Simpson Oil doesn't really work OP. It has a less than 50% success rate and is touted as a miracle medicine: which it isn't.
It's just a last ditch effort used by people with no other options. Don't waste your money on a scam.

>>18265502
That's really rare and shouldn't be the standard for medical decisions
>>
>>18265514
But why is it a scam? So many people share their experience and say it worked and unless they are your local dealer who tries to sell you his weed he isn't benefiting from it
>>
>>18265530
the bargaining stage is real with you man. please make the best of the time you two have left.
>>
>>18265530
Have you actually looked at the percentage of people it hasn't worked for? And yes the guy had made money off it.
The people who share their experiences are the ones who it miraculously works for, that's why it seems like it works for everyone.
Get an opinion from a different doctor. Maybe they know of an alternative treatment your aunt can take.
Don't put your faith in miracle drugs that can't even show how they work, much less work reliably.
>>
>>18265541
But where do you get your information from? Are you a doctor or do you know people who tried it and it failed?
>>
I really wouldn't bank on it curing cancer. It will definitely improve quality of life though.
>>
>>18265551
Look, I know you're desperate, but alternative medicine is very rarely the tree you want to bark up. I've lost too many people because they believed websites and testimonials before doctors. If you really think RSO is a solution, try to find info on it from an actual medical source, not from a cannabis website.
When you do that, you'll see information not given by people with direct benefit from hemp oil being able to cure cancer. You'll see that there is no evidence that hemp oil can do anything other than relieve pain. There's nothing other than people's word that this stuff works.
And I don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust the life of my family to what unqualified stoners on the internet say.
>>
>>18265432
Snake oil is a blanket term for "bullshit treatment".

Im sorry OP. Doctors are not evil or stupid. If they say she doesnt have chance she doesnt have a chance. It is in her best interest to be comfortable and ready for the end.

Ill tl;dr cancer for you.

>not a disease, or infection
>genetic fuckup of your OWN cells
>they are alive
>if anything exists that kills cancer cells, it kills healthy cells too.
> for example chemotherapy makes people sick because it is precision targetted poison aimed directly at the cancer itself.
>anything that your aunt could eat or drink that would kill cancer
>Is poison and will kill her long before it makes a difference.

Any and all naturopathic claims that cure and fight cancer are horrendous money schemes. The penalty for such false hope should be death imo. In fact in some cases people who could have easily lived turned away from doctors to pursue snake oil and died.

Just make your aunt comfortable, OP. I know its hard.
>>
>>18265573
Well I'm not saying we won't do the chemo and start treating her with RSO. Im actually only asking if someone here on this board has experience with it. I don't trust meds since she has been 4 times at two different doctors after her first cancer threatment, and said she has pain in the chest. They sent her to a psychotherapist without cheking her and said she is paranoid. I don't know if it will cure her but I know that while she has her chemo therapy she is going to have pain and loss of apetite so the cannabis could at least help her handle that. I'm not desperate but of course I'm trying the best to help a person who I love and care for. I want to know why you are so strongly against it. Cannabis isn't a bad thing at all. I don't know if you ever tried it but it surely helps reducing pain and in addition it could help her with her bad mood.
>>
>>18265593
I dont know about your country but here cannabis is prescribed for chemotherapy to help manage symptoms and sickness from the chemo. Not cure or help the fight against the cancer.

It doesnt cure cancer. And people are against it because too many claim it does cure cancer and people turn away from treatments that could save their lives to pursue bs.

See the green text of >>18265582

To understand.

Chemotherapy is painful. But its the best weve got right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.