[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've done it, i've broken with my gf. After 1 year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: break.jpg (57KB, 1024x538px) Image search: [Google]
break.jpg
57KB, 1024x538px
I've done it, i've broken with my gf. After 1 year living together, things went down the hill when she decided to move back to her country(because she found a job there), i couldn't change her mind, i waited for her 25 days, she came to visit me, i took care of her, we had great sex, we discussed, i gave her the opportunity to change her mind until today. But she remained hesitant, she went back to her country, and now the day is almost over and she texted me saying she was destroyed and still doesn't know what to do. But today is the last day, after 25 fucking days, and another 20 days with her in her country, i'm done with this, i've left my job for her, left my friends, i've literally done everything to make her feel special. And now i cannot allow me to keep losing things anymore

Did i do the right thing?.
>>
My fiancee couldn't choose between me and the other guy she fell in love with.

Not choosing is also a choice. So I ended it.

Fucking hurts, though. Still regret my choice, even though I know I had no choice.

You deserve someone who's certain of you. Someone who would leave their job, friends and literally do anything to make you feel special.
You deserve someone like yourself, OP. But either way, you deserve better.

It doesn't matter, though. You don't want 'better' - you just want -her-. I wish I could say it gets better or that it stops hurting, but it's been 3 weeks for me and I still can't stop thinking about her. Just know you're not alone in this miserable shit.

I believe we're going to make it, someday. Just not right now. Stay strong, brother.
>>
>>18265242
>>18265402

I'm kinda going through the same thing and I just wanted to say that reading your posts made me feel a bit better.

Thanks a lot kind anons, it's good to know I'm not alone.
>>
I'm in a weird situation, kinda similar, where I really like a girl and she likes me back, but we live almost 500km apart and neither of us are willing or can move to where the other is.

Some things are just not meant to be OP. Specially when one side is putting all the effort and the other isn't.
>>
Thanks everyone for the answers, it makes me feel a little bit less lonely right now. I feel as if i am wearing a 1000 ton jacket i just wish i could see a message from her saying she changed her mind and it's coming back but i know it's probably not going to happen no matter how bad she feels. I know in the long run her good morning and good night messages/calls won't come anymore and i'll have to move. Her happy voice and lovely smile won't be there to cheer me up when i have a shitty day. She won't be there to hug me while i go to sleep.
And still i have one thousand things to worry about my life besides her.

I know love wasn't supposed to be easy, but it's almost unbearable right now.
>>
basically the same situation, only we have 9 years together total and been living together for 4. Currently in the somewhat denial "we still have needs" phase but the break up is certain as soon as she moves out. It's been a pretty shit relationship overall.

I'm dealing with it by thinking of all the things i'll get to do once i'm alone again. As far as i'm concerned OP did the right thing.
>>
>>18266361
>to do once i'm alone again
What are you going to do?
>>
>>18265402
Similar situation except she ended it and went with the other person. I should have ended it before it got as far as it did but I couldn't. And I don't regret it either.
I believe we'll make it too and find the right one. Always have hope
>>
Anon here speaking from experience..
Personal Happiness is the most important thing it is first and foremost

If you are not just generally happy with your circumstance it just destroys the relationship

I had depression for several years before I got checked but it was after the relationship ended

I was dull and depressing because I could never feel happy

Better yet she, over time made me give up a lot of my friends and hobbies

All I did was sit at home and work that was it

In the end, I cracked and told her to fuck off I regret it but I have learned that in any relationship I come first

TLDR: Do what makes you happy then worry about making the relationship a happy place
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.