[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I drank too much (lesson learned) and threw up. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1435542637984.png (233KB, 610x417px) Image search: [Google]
1435542637984.png
233KB, 610x417px
Last night I drank too much (lesson learned) and threw up. I barely made it to the toilet before I exploded and so a lot of it didn't make it into the basin.
Of course I was too drunk to clean up. Woke up this morning and it smelled awful in there. I tried cleaning up as best I could and got all the spots I could see. However there still seems to be a lingering odour. Actually I'm not sure if it's the smell of the vomit or the disinfectant I used. If anything I'd say it's a combination. but that was about 8 hours ago so I'd have thought the disinfectant's smell would have dissipated by now. If it's still there tomorrow morning I'll assume something's wrong.
So how can I properly clean it if I don't know what the source of the smell is?
>>
Does anyone know?
>>
>>18264191
When cleaning, did you leave any paper towels in there? What disinfectant did you use? Lysol always smells awful for me... If you think it's the ladder, try tossing some baking soda around. Buy some Clorox lemon wipes while you're at it.
>>
>>18264368
I cant remember the name of the disinfectant but it didn't smell particularly bad. and I flushed all the paper towels i used but I mainly mopped the floor and walls, not sure how effective that is.
Those are some good ideas though, thanks.
>>
It's stomach acid.
>>
Check the top tank. A fellow might have pranked you.
>>
>>18264455
Don't flush paper towels....that'll fuck up your plumbing for sure.

Toilet paper is made to dissolve, paper towels are made to not dissolve in water (they even advertise how little they fall apart in water).

Also is there any ventilation in your bathroom? Might just need to air it out.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.