[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do if you think someone's trying to communicate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170427-081851.png (97KB, 1080x506px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170427-081851.png
97KB, 1080x506px
What do you do if you think someone's trying to communicate with you through /adv/'s GIOYC?
I know there's a lot of J's in the world, and it's probably incredibly autistic and egocentric to think he could be trying to talk to me, but y'all don't understand.
There's this guy that is perfect to me. I feel like he is everything I ever dreamed of.
I've tried getting close to him, and have, to a certain degree, but he can't follow up.
On two occasions, we've had conversations where I have to leave, and he'll do this thing where he repeats the last sentence he said to me.
Weird as fuck, but the point is, I think he's nervous for some reason. But I'm absolutely head over boots for him and don't want him to leave my life.
We both browse the chans. And this seems like his writing style.
Is there any possibility in Hell he could be feeling the same way, or do I need to just let things happen naturally/move on/ignore the thread?
Tomorrow will be the last day we see each other, since college is letting out.
Time is running up. How do I handle this, /adv/?

And if you wrote that message, and are not an A, please say so. This is really fucking me up in the head.
If you are an A, just know: I want you in my life. My chest swells up when I'm around you. I start losing my breath when I catch your eyes. When you were "jokingly" touched my arm the other night, I wanted to touch you back, and fall into your embrace. You are beautiful. There is nothing to be afraid of. I've tried reaching out to you, reach back just once. I want you.
>>
I wrote that message dude, not an A, not even a guy
>>
>>18264205
>worship your cock and asshole
>not a guy
yeah ok
>>
>>18264212
I just love ass dude, whats the issue?
>>
>>18264133
Sounds like
>>18264205
is telling the truth.
And in any case, honestly the chances were slim anyway.
Best advice I have is to let it go.
>>
>>18264212
Yeah that was definitely written by a man. Men who pretend to be women online suck so much at it.
>>
>>18264329
I feel this way too. Keep up hope, OP. If you both browse here maybe he'll see it and he'll get inspired, if it is him.
Best of luck.
If digits, though, you should give up.
>>
>>18264133
Why not just fucking tell him you like him?
>>
>>18264133
It's anonymous for a reason faggot. Even if by some off chance it was them they won't tell you because you're essentially peaking into their diary.
>>
Looser, Craigslist is calling your name
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.