[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus christ , fucking help me. I've fallen in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: latest-2.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
latest-2.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
Jesus christ , fucking help me.
I've fallen in love with a girl who doesn't respect me, treats me like less than shit and doesn't think I'm worth more, she mocks me with her friends and doesn't say hi to me.

I've fallen so low, I can't believe how bad I am.
I know it's unhealthy and pathetic as fuck, I don't hope you will understand.

Of course she angers, she did some terrible things to me.
I simply can't stop loving her even knowing how bad person she is and much wrong she did to me.
>>
>>18263995

That's not love. Sorry, but by your description, the only good thing about her has to be an amazing body, and that's called being horny, not being in love.
>>
>>18264008
No.
I love her.
She is smart, she talks good, she is very friendly.

But she is also a bitch.
I am in no way horny at least not in the way you mean.

I wish I could be something more than a clown for her.
>>
>>18264122
>she is very friendly.

Not with you, apparently.
>>
>>18264126
She pretended to be with me for a while until I pushed her away because I was tired of her making fun of me, I didn't want her to pull out a trick on me again.

I don't think about fucking her if it's what you meant.

Of course she isn't friendly with me, but what can I do about it? That's how she judges me.

She is no fucking good, a big deceiving slut.
>>
>>18264144
>I don't think about fucking her if it's what you meant.

Here's my question: Why do you "love" her?
>>
>>18264152
If you have an idea you could tell me.
I don't why I like her, you could say it's because she is all I can't obtain or all I'm not.
>>
>>18264161

So you like the IDEA of her. You don't like the person she is. You want to have her and/or her qualities.

Does that sound like love to you?
>>
>>18264163
it's not an idea of her.
The qualities I'm talking about, she has them all, I'm sure of it.

But she is also a bad person.

Even so.
What do you think I should do?
>>
>>18264195

I would stop trying to see her and try to move Spend as little time as I can near her.

But more to the point:

>The qualities I'm talking about, she has them all, I'm sure of it.

Yeah, she has the qualities, I believe you. But my point is, you want the qualities, not the person. The person decides, every day, to be mean. You can't separate what she if from what she does. So you don't love the person.

We are not talking about a little irksome quirk here. It's not like "Oh, I don't like that she smokes so much". We are talking: "She is a bitch, that lies and treats me bad".

So really, can you love her? Can you love someone that not only doesn't love you back, but also doesn't deserve your love?
>>
>>18264202
What this anon is saying, I've been in the same position OP. Why would you love someone who hurts you or treats you less than you are? You need to work on your self-esteem. You need to remember your self worth and reaffirm your dignity. Don't lower yourself to others, keep your standards of yourself and the rest will come. You need to cut contact with her, and realise that there are better girls out there.

>she's an amazing person to others but with me she shows her crappy side and treats me like a piece of shit
You can't love someone like that.

Cut contact and your infatuation will pass.
>>
>>18264231
>>18264202
I cut contact with her.
It didn't do shit.
I want to be away from her too, but it is as if it makes me look even more miserable because even when I refused to say hi, she just laughed about it with her friends.
>>
>>18264122
Is your mom or dad distant and shitty with you?
>>
>>18264384
>It didn't do shit.
Like we said earlier, it will but it just needs a lot of time. Months, maybe even years, you'll stop giving a crap about her and what she thinks and put your own opinion of yourself ahead. You'll get experience from this and learn how to deal with girls better. Its ok to be sad, but you should try to be positive and confident and then try to meet new people, see new things, and excel. Eventually you'll be in a much better position.
>>
>>18264394
Why do you ask that?

>>18264498
I just want to handle this problem as an adult and I don't know if ignoring her was the right decision.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.