[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello.... When I was 15 I met a girl in school. She wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 5407630.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
5407630.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
Hello....
When I was 15 I met a girl in school. She wasn't like any other girl, she was smart,beautiful, caring and a great personality. She was tall around 5 ft 11, beautiful long black hair. She had a fair skin with blue eyes. She was very mature for ger age, she acted like she was 10 years older. She always created hypothetical situations in her head before doing anything, she was always ready, she had answers for everything. We talked about philosophy, life, books.... I can write pages, books just describing her and talking about her. But that's not the point.

We were very close, Now fast forward 5 years. We are still best friends, I know everything about her so does she. One day I got a call.
*Hello, anon? (Sobbing)*
"Yes?"
*This is anonita's mother, anonita had a terrible accident. She is no longer with us.*
When she was alone in the house and touched her father's gun and accidentally shot herself, That's what police said, it wasn't a suicide. Since nobody was at home, she just bleed to death.

I can't stop thinking about her. That was 10 months ago, but for the past month all Ive been doing is thinking about her. I can't help it, I don't talk to anybody else, because nobody is like her, nobody is smart like her, nobody gets thing like the way she did. Sometimes I forget that she is dead and take out my phone to text her or when I don't understand something or I need advice with something, when I remember she is no longer with us, I lose my consciousness for the rest of the day and night.
She was too smart to play with guns, why did she did it this time? She had a slow and painful death.
If she committed suicide, how can I not see that she was unhappy?
What can I do /adv/? I drink myself to sleep every night. I wish I could see her again just for one day, one hour. Just so I can hear her voice and I wish she could tell me what to do
>>
File: 41c9bdbb33c98f5c0881d510e4aa.jpg (6KB, 250x215px) Image search: [Google]
41c9bdbb33c98f5c0881d510e4aa.jpg
6KB, 250x215px
>smart
>shoots herself by accident

This sounds very made up.
>>
>>18263980
Im telling you anon, I don't get it. Why would she do that?
>>
You're gonna have to spend less time on the visual descriptors and a little more time explaining how a 20 year old accidentally shot herself if you were trying for believable
>>
>>18263984
Like I said to this guy >>18263980
I dont get it she was smart, how can she play with guns. And most of you are missing the point here, im trying to use what can I do to forget about things like this?
>>
>>18263996
I don't buy it, m8, sorry. It sounds like you're trying to practice your writing.

Why would a 20 year old 'play' with a gun like a toddler?
What kind of gun was it?
Where did she shoot herself?
How long did it take for someone to find her?
>>
>>18264038

>Why would a 20 year old 'play' with a gun like a toddler?
No idea myself
>What kind of gun was it?
Some sort of revolver
>Where did she shoot herself?
Chest
>How long did it take for someone to find her?
3-4 hours
I didn't include these because I thought they are not important since this isn't my point in the thread.
>>
>>18263976
>She wasn't like any other girl
stopped reading here
>>
>>18264193
Well, I re-read your OP a few times. I feel like the best thing I can tell you is that it probably wasn't all that slow. A revolver to the chest at point blank isn't something that would allow a person to linger very long.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.