[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >not ugly >pretty sure I could have a GF if I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488729326902.jpg (41KB, 513x307px) Image search: [Google]
1488729326902.jpg
41KB, 513x307px
>be me
>not ugly
>pretty sure I could have a GF if I tried to
>force myself not to try to because Everytime I went close/had the chance to having a gf I became super paranoid

"What if she call the cops on me"
"What if she's just pretending to like me to prank me"

There are girls that wanted me to be their BF and I denied just because of this

End me
>>
Bumperino bump bump
>>
>>18263869
why are you paranoid you autist
>>
>>18263869
>"What if she call the cops on me"
>"What if she's just pretending to like me to prank me"

No one does this.
>>
>>18263926
BUT HOW CAN YOU KNOW?!?
>>
>>18263942
You have two options
>an hero asap
>build up some fucking confidence and love yourself a bit more

you choose
>>
>>18263869
>>18263926

Here's the thing. We can tell you you are being dumb. We can tell you people outside your house are not preparing to get you and hurt you all the time. But you won't believe us, right? You already made up your mind.

So this are the only two options I can think of:

1. Gather up the courage needed and try. Just try and you'll see people are not so bad.

2. Go to therapy. If you can't open up by yourself, then go to someone qualified to help you through your issues.
>>
>>18263942

>BUT HOW CAN YOU KNOW?!?

By not being completely autistic.
>>
>>18263869
>"What if she call the cops on me"
>"What if she's just pretending to like me to prank me"
TOP FUCKING KEK. ARE YOU LITERALLY ME???
>>
Now here's the question: What if they are?

"oh no my precious delicate ego, i can't take the embarrassment, life is over"

Fucking get over it and take the risk. There are more people in the world going through worse than there are thoughts in your head and there's an infinity of time spent not being born and an infinity of time gonna be spent on you being dead.

Just man the fuck up and go to jail/get pranked. Also lookup the max sentence for sexual harassment to see what the worst case scenario is.

tl;dr: Stop being a whiny faggot and do it. Your ego is either strong enough to deal with it or weak enough that you should an hero right now.
>>
>>18263926
>>18263945
>>18264019

Forgot to mention, people already did those things on me, thats why I'm paranoid about it
>>
>>18264302

The point still stands. You miss 100% of thw shots you don't take. If you desire intimacy on any level or are not asexual than suck it up and enjoy being cheated on, beaten up, made fun of and made miserable overall until you're not.

an hero or try until you succeed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.