[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

26 y/o virgin until last night, I found a girl I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

26 y/o virgin until last night, I found a girl I've been talking to for a few weeks and she's been coming over, I ate her out a few times and fingered the shit out of her, last night she was finally ready to have sex, I'm hard all the time and she was literally grinding on my dick and I couldn't get hard, she tried to play with it and it only got softer, so I fingered her and finally got hard again, she rolled over on top of me and I put it in her raw for all of about 5 seconds before I had to pull out to cum.

Is she going to get pregnant, how do I last longer :(
>>
>>18263623
Stop being so fucking nervous. Relax you dip.
>>
>>18263623
>Is she going to get pregnant
Almost certainly not. Use a condom next time.

>How do I last longer
Have sex more often.
>>
>>18263630

Can she tell I was a virgin, I told her it's been a while lol
>>
>>18263623
That was basically my experience the first time I had sex too. I have a completely normal sex life now.

Next time just try to relax. You're fine. You'll get used to it. It gets better.
>>
>>18263632
Probably.

Think of it like this, if you got together to play basketball with some friends but you've literally never played basketball before that very moment, do you think they'd be able to tell despite you saying you're just a little rusty because it's been a while?

Now replace basketball with putting your dick in a woman's vagina. There's your answer.
>>
>>18263632
Why did you lie?
>>
>>18263688

It's pretty fucking pathetic to be a virgin at 26 especially since she's 18 I got her if eating her out so it wasn't really a big deal
>>
>>18263623
First time you're either going to last seconds or not be able to finish. Don't worry about it.

Just keep fucking her until you last longer.
>>
My first time I came right when the tip of my dick was inside. It's not a big deal if the girl is not shitty.
>>
File: 1467670916696.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1467670916696.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>18263654

I've been lying to myself but this analogy hit me hard.

What if I make sure we're both really drunk?

I'm a kissless 24-year old and I just don't think I can deal with admitting it. Should I just cut my losses and become a permavirgin?
>>
>>18264147

i ask you this: what does it matter?

is your precious ego that fragile that being embarrassed is the ultimate offense only justifiable by suicide?

Man up and fail spectacularly so you can eventually git gud. Otherwise an hero now and spare us the /r9k/ thread.
>>
>>18264147
Get a decent girl that you can trust and it's not a big deal. If she isn't a hoe she will understand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.