[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cheated on me. I spent so much time, money and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_l9xw9pY8g91qaqps8o1_500.jpg (142KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9xw9pY8g91qaqps8o1_500.jpg
142KB, 500x375px
My girlfriend cheated on me.

I spent so much time, money and love on her. We talked about our future together. We were making plans on moving in together. The whole shabang. I was in a 5 year relationship before this girl. I was only with this girl for 6 months and I had such a stronger connection with her. I legitimately loved her bros. The worst part is that she lied to me about it the whole time. She made ME out to be the bad guy for accusing her of it. She made ME feel like shit for being over protective and cautious. But I just now got hard evidence tonight. And she won't face the music. She's gonna sweep her shitty mistake under the rug and act like I don't exist.

Fuck bitches. Fuck life. I'm gonna get drunk as fuck tonight. Anybody have any tips on how to move on from something like this?
>>
time and no contact. you will be fine.
>>
>>18263102
I was so good to her man...I really fixed a lot of my flaws and did everything for her. I just feel like a cuck and an idiot.
>>
I'm sorry you're going through this right now.
I will be painful for a long time, but as cliché as this will sound, all wounds heal with time.

People may tell you to find outlets for your emotions; working out, going to bars / clubs, trying to get laid as often as you can.

I will tell you this: You are right to be angry.

You will understand this in time: Congratulations.
>>
>>18263106
continue to fix yourself for yourself and never do that for another person again. be the best version of yourself you can possibly be because you want to be that way.

if the relationship is definitely over, have an open and honest talk about why it happened. people rarely cheat on pure impulse. there was probably some underlying issue in the relationship and not necessarily on your end. it could just have easily been something she failed to communicate to you.

allow yourself time to be sad. when you're done, like i said -- time and no contact. ideally after you have this conversation. it will probably make you feel better. the relationship is no longer at stake because it's over, so you can both be as open and honest as possible.
>>
>>18263118
The guy she cheated on me with was her ex husband. I was dumb to date a woman who just finalized her divorce. I feel sick to my stomach not because I miss her or want her back, but because I am absolutely disgusted with her actions. How shitty of a person can you be? Not only to cheat but to flip it on the other person and make them feel like they were in the wrong. I just need to work on myself. I need to make myself happy. Fuck bitches and get money I suppose.
>>
>>18263124
>Fuck bitches and get money I suppose.

nah you don't have to sink into some dumb cliche if you can help it. just be good to yourself, because she obviously wasn't. you made a dumb move getting involved with her. not all people are good people. you're an adult. you know this. disgust is a good reaction. remember this, because you can prevent yourself from getting into a situation like this again.
>>
>>18263128
Thanks man I appreciate it. All this stuff just happened now and it's too late to talk to someone. Had to get it off my chest and I feel a lot better now that I know. The worst part was wondering the past few weeks if it was true.
>>
>>18263097
post pics
>>
>>18263146
Even if I wanted to I couldn't. I deleted all pics of her and she's blocked on every possible social media site.
>>
>>18263151
oh ok

well in that case just cut all contact

rip it all off like a bandaid.
>>
>>18263131
Yeah, now that you know for sure you can move on. It's better than sitting there wondering if it did happen and trying to figure out the best course of action. You now know the best course of action. Sorry this happened and best of luck in the future.
>>
I feel you,
>Started college this year
>GF of all senior year hs and all summer going to college 7 hours away from me
>Try to do long distance because she's the first and only thing I've ever really loved n shit
>Both come home for a long weekend about 2 months into school
>After we have the most passionate sex of my life and are boutta sleep she says she has to confess something
>"Last weekend I got really drunk and went to this party and I made out with a guy, I swear I didn't mean to blah blah blah etc."
>Heart sank into my asshole
Fr tho I've never been so immediately sad and shocked, immediately felt an ocean of space between us. We barely texted or skyped after that and it gradually got to the point where it is now where we dont talk. The fucked thing is we're both done w school in a week and we planned on spending all summer together again, even had a vacation planned, and now it just feels to weird she fuckin changed on me boys I don't know her anymore I wanna die
>>
>>18263097
The other dude just helped you discover the truth about this woman.

It's normal for the man to be cast as the bad guy when a woman is caught cheating. Protecting women - even when they don't deserve - is an instinct.

You need your own bros who know you a lot better than they know her.

Of course she's going to act like you don't exist; male sexiness is the foundation of all positive male traits in the eyes of women. You're funnier if you're sexier; you're more trustworthy and less guilty of everything. Consider putting down the bottle and lifting (in moderation) instead.

Betamales are always invisible; you must have fucked up somehow because you basically just got demoted to friendzone. Hate to put it that harsh, but I hate bullshitting people during vulnerable moments even more.

Everybody who gets cucked hard, at the start of their relationship they're all thinking: "this one will be special, it's not like all those other people!"
>>
>>18263161
I honestly wish we could hang out, drink and play video games together right now bro. I feel so lonely right now and I just want a friend to help me get over this.
>>
>>18263167
I feel you man, hope you got someone you can reach out to. I know how ur feelin my man fuck these bitches
>>
>>18263167
this is the opposite of what you should do m8, don't use this time to regress.... NEVER regress
>>
>>18263163
I'm not going to put blame on myself. I wasn't needy or clingy. I let her do her own thing. I did everything right. She's the one that cheated. I'm not gonna wallow in sadness wondering what I did wrong. She's the one that fucked up.
>>
>>18263097
How did you find out? Sucks to hear
>>
>>18263181
"She's the one that fucked up" it's true but let's be real, you're gonna have a moment of weakness where you're gonna let it all come crashing down on you. Anon be strong. You are capable of being in a loving relationship, it sucks that you got with someone who took advantage of you. They're not on that level you are.
>>
>>18263183
A friend of her ex sent me info because he hated her and didn't want his friend to get back together with her. At first I tried trusting her but eventually I got hard evidence(pics of them together posted while we were together)
>>
I know way too well what you're feeling. It happened almost a decade ago, but a gf of 2.5 years set me up for a break up and I fell right into her trap.

I don't remember the specifics because the time passed and honestly, it's not the kind of memory I care to keep, but I got her talking to a "friend" loads of times. I told her I was jealous and asked her to stop. A few weeks later, she got her chance: a few friends (this one included) asked us to go to a bar, but I had to study for a test. She said she wasn't going, but she went. Told my mother that I knew she was going when I didn't. I drove by the bar and there she was, sitting by his side, right by the sidewalk.

I called her out like a fucking maniac, stopped her from kissing me and gave her my ring (because I was beta like that), turned my back and walked away. I cried until I knew she didn't even wait until it got cold and made out with said guy.

So yeah, I know how much this fucking hurts. Turn this into anger, but not towards women. Assholes come with all genitals available. Delete every single song and picture that relates to her, block her on all social media. And never, ever look back. It works so well, I had to literally tell her I'd beat her ass if she wasn't a women to make her stop chasing me. Now I'm dating someone way better in every single aspect. It only hurts as much as you make it.
>>
>>18263195
This actually is great advice...thanks anon. Hopefully one day I'll find that one person who I can trust fully. I'm glad you were able to get her out of your life and find someone better.
>>
>>18263198
We all get what we want by the end of the day bro.

She wanted marriage and kids, but we were barelly halfway through college. I honestly wanted to break up way before that, but was too much of a pussy for it. Now she's married to this guy and with a kid(seriously), and I'm having the time of my life with the girl of my dream (plays vidya, hot, great sex, curses like she's a truck driver and so on)

That's the kind of thing it's better found out sooner than later. I could totally picture myself at the time having her way and marrying her. Now imagine how much tougher and financially bad cheating would be after more time...

In my country we say that cheaters put a "horn" on the cheated person. And there's a saying that a horneless male is a harmless animal. So you're not the first nor the last to go through this, but it certainly will made you tougher and happier on the long run
>>
>>18263097
Same thing happened to me. When I pressed to have her admit what she did she started telling my friends I tried to rape her. Just drop her and move on. I know it sucks man.
>>
>>18263097
This is why I enter every relationship with the mindset that it is already over.
>>
>>18263106
Dude, if you've been in any relationship in your life, chances are youve been cheated on.

It happens to everyone, unless you're a kissless virgin or SUPER lucky.
You get over it eventually and find someone better and start working to better your life again. It just takes time. I'm over it happening to me, other people are over it happening to them, you'll get over it happening to you

I feel for you though man, what a terrible feeling

Btw my ex did the whole denial thing and made me look like the bad guy. You dated a narcissist unfortunately.
>>
>>18263097
Why do I feel that the more you give a woman unconditionally the more she despises you?
>>
>>18263097
Think about it this way.
Would you actually want to be with a girl who was liable to cheat on you? Of course not. So by cheating on you, you have verifiable proof that the girl isn't worth dating, and hence weeded herself out of your dating pool. The trash is literally taking itself out.
That's why it's pointless to worry about your girlfriend cheating. If she's going to cheat, worrying isn't going to change it. Now you are free to find a much better girl.
>>
If you gonna get drunk, try to get stupor level drunk so you can't do stupid shit, only act like a sad bitch. Couple the hangover bad feelings with the breakup ones the day after and you have the potential to lessen the heartbreak by getting over the two together.
The better plan would be to just dump her ass without much drama in a cold way, she cheated, so a breakup with no contact afterwards. No need to go chasing pussy immediately, better find a friend or adv to whine a bit and move on. Emotionally it's gonna be hard, but you have to do it or you'll spend tons of time pitying yourself and/or getting bitter at half the population from the actions of one.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.