[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tonight was my birthday. This guy I knew for like two years already,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0814.jpg (29KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
29KB, 275x183px
Tonight was my birthday. This guy I knew for like two years already, I always knew he had a thing on me even though I never asked him and I never sure about it.
Tonight was my birthday, we had a party at a night club, he was pretty touchy feely, dancing with me, touching me I can tell, since we're friends for years so I screwed it. He took a cab and make sure I came home, didn't text me yet so I texted to say thank you. We didn't kiss but crossing hands the whole time on the cab, I had to pretend like I was drunk to make thing less awkward.
So now what do I do? Should I ask him straightforward if he likes me? I'm thinking about settle down and not partying anymore so,l the thing is I like him too, not. as a lover but I think I can work on it, should I ask him if he likes me and then settle down with him ? I don't want to party and drinking or such anymore
>>
Ask him on a date
Easy as that
None of that club shit

>"Hey, had so much fun the other night. Want to get lunch?"

Bang. It's in.
Enjoy it and let it happen. He won't be the last you have to ask out now that you're getting older.
>>
>>18262992
He did ask me on date before like getting coffee or out to do photography thing together before, of course I never let it be only the two of us. I think about asking him "hey anon you like me yeah?" Or such tomorrow. Should I?
>>
>>18263000
Dude, why?
That's like hitting a wall with a sledgehammer to see if a nail will fit.

He asked you on a date
Why the fuck are you here?
Take him up on it?

You obviously want to be alone with him, so why are you rejecting being alone with him?
>>
>>18263006
Because the other time when he asked me out he always mentioned about a mutual friend we habe to go with so I don't know. Tonight when we were dancing he singing along with a song something like "let me love you'' or such, of course I pretended like it just for fun. Until now I still don't know if he likes me for sure si that's why I need advice, should I ask him straightforward if he likes me?
>>
>>18263016
Better just ask him on a date.
It says what you want without embarrassing yourself by being so direct.

If he asked you with other people coming with, then it's... likely he doesn't see you as a romantic partner.

I can you see your indecision. I've been in the same place. Both on your side and his.
If you have to be straightforward say "Let's go on a date" not "Do you like me?"
The former says everything the latter does without seeming autistic
>>
>>18263023
Well I actually don't want to ask him out anymore since he saw me made out with the dj at the night club. I'm thinking of asking him straightforward and if he says no I'll just pretend like nothing at all.
>>
>>18263045
>I'm thinking of asking him straightforward and if he says no I'll just pretend like nothing at all.

Yo... You realize asking this shit out of the blue sounds like:

1.) A potential "tactful" accusation/warning. Like "Yo. You're a creep and it's been showing, step off"
2.) Awkward as fuck, to the point where you freeze up and might not know what the fuck to say.
3.) A potential trap. One where you get hurt and laughed at (Not saying this ain't paranoid, but sometimes this shit can pop in guys heads).
>>
File: get the cross.jpg (18KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
get the cross.jpg
18KB, 480x712px
>>18263045
>since he saw me made out with the dj at the night club
>how can I get this guy to think I'm relationship material
>I can't stop making out with strangers
>>
>>18263059
So I shouldn't do anything at all except asking him on a date?
>>18263067
For god sake I'm single, why do I have to pretend like I'm not having some fun? If he likes me enough he should've stop me from that dj guy
>>
>>18263087
Think about this
There's a box of donuts
You can choose one
Some other guy comes up and fingers this donut, then decides to take another
Do you go for that donut he got his greasy prints all over?
No, of course not

Hey nothing wrong with being a fingered donut
But you want to be chosen, yeah?

Go choose him or let yourself be worth choosing.
You can't just lay basking in the sun getting used whenever convenient and expect someone to want you anyways.

Why you? Ask yourself that
>>
>>18263092
>umm because i'm an easy slut XD

Would be her response.
>>
>>18263103
If you think that a woman that you made out willingly to sleep with you then you're knowing nothing about women and that's why you're still a virgin
>>
>>18263087
>So I shouldn't do anything at all except asking him on a date?

Yeah, go ahead and ask for a one on one.

But if you want to do more, then don't come out the gate swinging at him. Instead, be honest with him, and hope he's honest with you.

Tell him what you told us. That you liked spending time with him on your birthday and really thought it was sweet holding hands with him. And you think you'd like to spend some more time with him and see where things go.

P.S. Go ahead and feel free ignore all the angry frogs, robots, and bitter virgins. Haters gunna hate.
>>
>>18263112
Fuck off back to r9k with your sexist shit, virgin loser. This is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>18263120

Oh, I forgot. two more things:

1.) You gotta take risks. Everyone gets hurt sometimes. But if you wanna get anywhere worthwhile, that's something you gotta do.

2.) Happy birthday
>>
>>18263125
Thank you that's really sweet. The point of reason why I wanted to ask him straightforward if he like me because I think that I made him learned that I would never like him since I once said that I would never date my friends. I want to cut the chase and straight to the point to save myself esome games.
>>
>>18263133
>I want to cut the chase and straight to the point to save myself esome games.

Yes.... but that's EXACTLY what you're doing by putting him on the spot and asking him if he likes you.

That's not saving time, that's gaming. Hard.

Not playing games would be saying, "Hey, yo. I think you're sweet. Want to give it a shot?"

It is not finding some work around to get him to fess up, because you want to play (and the key word here is "play") it safe, and only take a risk if he's down.

That's taking a crooked path of gaming, not the straight one.

Straight:
You like him, you fess up.
Crooked:
You like him, so you make him fess up, so you can maybe fess up if he does.

Which is why i'll re-iterate:

it's fine is you want to just go ask him out. Keep it simple.

But do not put him on the spot and ask him if he likes you, because everything you've done and said to him will probably make him say no--even if he does, and that is NOT the straight or honest path like you're suggesting it is.

I'm trying to be on your side here, but just telling you how it is.

If it helps to know where I'm coming from, I'm a 28 year old dude, and party life's starting to be behind me, and I've started to settle down a bit and found someone I truly care about and see a future with. I've been around long enough to play both sides of this field ( chasing after, chased after, rejection, rejecting, success, and failure), and in my experience, this shit is always give and take.

You tend get the investment you put in, but if you're too afraid to risk real some skin, you're never going to get anything substantial out of it. All you'll get is more cheap and shallow shit, only good for a moment, and rarely much more.

Do you lose from time to time? Hell yes. But that's how it works, and that's the price that makes it worth it.

*Shrug* I feel like an old man talking your ear off now. Sorry, I think you're starting to remind me of a friend I think of like a little sister haha.
>>
>>18263217
Thanks bri but I really am don't wanna ask him out or suggest for a date anymore. Maybe tomorrow when the alcohol is gone I'll be back to normal and not gonna do anything about it anymore. Good for me then they only me a little bit drunk other than doing something embarrassing
>>
>>18263282
Whatever yo.
>>
>>18263347
Thanks God after a sleep I realized I better do not ask him that question and I didn't. How stupid and awkward it will be if I ask him so.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.