[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello there. I need ideas for my death,plz! I'm not very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3434234.jpg (484KB, 770x435px) Image search: [Google]
3434234.jpg
484KB, 770x435px
Hello there. I need ideas for my death,plz! I'm not very smart or creative so plz tell me easy suicide methods, ideas for places where to die and NOBODY be able to find my corpse, maybe how to get an illness for killing me or something! Help me, I'm desperate and I WANT TO FUCKING DIE!!!
>>
If you want anything at all that badly then you're not suicidal. Be sure to read the red text under the posting field though.
>>
>>18262959
That doesn't help me. A lot of people have told me to not die but life is always painful with me. Thanks for answer anyways.
>>
>>18262955
i said to someone else before, and i tell it to you.

Step 1: get a rope or a chain abot 50" long.
Step 2: go to the closest and biggest bridge in the city at 23~24hrs
Step 3: Tie the rope/chain to your neck, make it so it wont lose when the time comes.
Step 4: Tie the other end of the rope/chain to the something which can withstand your weight.
Step 5: go to the border and prepare to jump.
Step 6: Realize how idiot you are for thinking about suicide and that you are afraid of death.
Step 7: undo step 4 and 3
Step 8: go to your home and face the world with the "new life" youve got into you.
Step 9: profit.
Just in case you do jump. That neck of your will break like a stick, so you wont feel anything just see how the light fades for a cople of seconds. and so, your pathetic and miser life comes to an end.
>>
>>18263044
>Rude
>>
>>18262974
Have you considered... not fucking everything up anymore? Do something you can succeed at. Make coffee for a living and date fat chicks.
>>
>>18263055
Dude, if you truly want to die, you dont come here to ask for ways to die, you just die. THAT kind of ppl, dont give a big ass speach about their reasons to die on 4chan, they just write a letter for family and friends at much and then kill themselfs.

if you are here asking for ways to die, telling us that you want to die, then you are just asking us to give you reasons to live, because deep within you, u dont really wanna die. either becuz u are afraid of dead, either you have something you wish/long for, a dream, a family, friends, a future. idk and i dont care. i may have sound rude, but its the truth. so stop being that kind of attention whore that screams about diying just becuz you dont answer her text in the first 5 minutes. Go outside, get in contact with family and friends, dont have it? then make new friends, u have YEARS to do it. peace!
>>
>>18263098
Yes, you're right! I don't want to die but everytime I stand up in life it gets terrible to me again and again and again I can't understand this "Happy-Depresive" cycle.
I didn't want to tell anyone my reasons because it's useless and nobody cares but I always fail at everything and I'm a loser that never wins anything that can make me happy. If you're here to laugh at me and bother with your successful life then please leave and enjoy your life.
>>
>>18263136
are you trolling? because if you're not, i cant laugh anymore. NASA will have to send a mission to recover my sides from outer space.
"Successful life"? HA! nothing more far from the truth, let me tell ya some news, EVERYONE in somepoint of their life happens to suffer of those "happy-depresive" whom you spoke of, not once not twice, a lot. You are not the first, nor will you be the last. I lost 3 years of college during my enginner studies. 3 YEARS. In my house we never suffered of lack of food, but we didnt have to spare either. a college tuiton fee isnt small u know? how do u think i felt back then,huh? i spent my entire days literaly seeing the sun rise and set, without changes, i felt that there was no future for me, no matter how i looked at it, there was nothing, my studies where just an excuse so as to not do military service, i had no friends, and my family couldnt felt more annoyed by my attitude. did i recover from that? not really. i just when to clases at somepoint like a robot, speaking the necesary, doing the necesary, no one loved me, and i didnt put interest in looking for love either. then i met some ppl that got in my way and hated them becuz they were annoying as hell, later they became my friends, i keep my studies, started working half-time, did some research and got good grades, then i got a schoolarship overseas in spain and ended my maestry there. found some love and lost it later. got my work and lost myself again during quite sometime, then once again meet some new ppl and here i am. not the most happy man, nor the most sucessful either. just living and moving on, thats it. The world sucks, the life sucks, so what? you can only keep moving. Sounds cliché, but its what it is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.