[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possibility of getting cucked First some background: A friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1491150790151.jpg (93KB, 690x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1491150790151.jpg
93KB, 690x1227px
Possibility of getting cucked

First some background:
A friends with benefits that I met a few months ago started getting more serious with me. We're not official, but very sentimental sentences were had. This woman has a VERY high partner count ("lost count at 50"), and she has cheated on 2 of her past partners, so this was the main obstacle in becoming serious with her. Things were mostly smooth until around a month ago.

Recently things have been quite turbulent. Consistent drama has now become a semi-norm over random bullshit reasons. She has threatened to withhold sex from me in the past after fights, but usually this just resulted in high quality makeup sex. We have plans to chill tomorrow, and this time she's absolutely certain she does not want sex with me because "she wants to feel emotionally wanted". The recent turbulence and coldness is making me highly suspicious. As of now, her phone is off (immediate voicemail) and she hasn't responded to messages I sent 3 hours ago.

So either I'm

>getting cucked as I type this
>her phone died and she couldn't be bothered to charge it, say goodnight, and solidify our plans in the morning

The second option is highly out of character for her. Let me know if you guys think I should ghost this chick or not
>>
>>18262920

shes sleeping around. if shes your FWB youre not being cucked. do you really want to pursue this girl? its ok to just sleep with her when you feel like it. you dont owe her anything.
>>
>>18262951
Forgot an important detail; we agreed to be sexually exclusive with each other. I suppose it wouldn't be "cheating", but we effectively have a social contract to not fuck other people.

I do agree she's probably getting railed on the side personally though. And to answer, No I do not see myself pursuing this chick. I'm curious to see her behavior tomorrow... not gonna kiss her though don't want another guys jizz particles on my lips kek
>>
>>18262960

you agreed to be sexually exclusive but you dont see yourself pursuing her? you are being played, son. take a step back.
>>
>>18263009
Yeah exclusivity provides the security of not transmitting STDS as well as not getting another man's baby gravy particles in your mouth. That was supposed to be without the burden of a serious relationship but you and I both seem to have our doubts about that regardless.

I'm gonna calmly observe the way she behaves tomorrow. According to psychologists you have to be a max level sociopath to exhibit zero signs of nervousness from cheating (she admitted she was sweating balls around her ex) so I'd like to imagine I don't need CIA training to identify the symptoms. Already looked up some simple signs and it's not hard if you know what to look for.
>>
>cucked
>fwb
>why isn't she responding to my messages
>agreed to get-more-serious with a fwb
>who lost count at 50

You knew what you were getting into. What the hell do you want, a magic wand to turn her into somebody different? That's what breakups are for. You already knew she was That Hoe Over There and you decided to step the relationship up.

Take a break from chasing sex and go make more bros after you leave her.
>>
>>18263034
Kid, you were already given enough signs to run your own freeway.

Yeah, she's going to be riding that afterglow you just couldn't give her with your own mediocre benis. This is exactly what happens when you mess with high partner count women - you ain't never enough for her.

If billionaires and professional athletes are getting cheated / ditched / divorceraped, what makes you think you stand a chance? Thots aren't for going steady with.
>>
>>18263039
Literally cannot argue with any of this. The signs were evident and in blatant to see, thanks for the splash in the face.
>>
>>18263049
You're right. Red pilled alpha-chads are out there getting cucked by men of the same caliber, No one is safe of thots.

Sounds like a good opportunity to study for finals and get /fit/
>>
>>18263061
>Elon Musk is alpha
Then why does he strike the same 'tough guy' pose in every single photo of him?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.