[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello adv, although we havent had sex , i would like to initiate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461876106061.jpg (1MB, 4455x3022px) Image search: [Google]
1461876106061.jpg
1MB, 4455x3022px
Hello adv, although we havent had sex , i would like to initiate some sort of sexual texting with my s.o. how would i go about this?
>>
>what are you wearing?

>what are you into?

>you alone right now?
>>
>>18262783
Is there anything with a little more substance than this? These seem kind of awkward and transparant
>>
>>18262805
Nobody here can give you anything of substance, because we don't know you or the person you're trying to text with. We don't even know if you're a male or a female or if you're straight or gay.
>>
>>18262821
You're right, sorry, im a straight female by the way
>>
>>18262852
>I'm a straight female
Just say something that will get him horny, which shouldn't be difficult at this stage of your relationship at all.
>>
>>18262765
Ask him what he's doing, if he says he's laying down at all, tell him you wish you were with him and let the conversation go from there. If he's not laying down, tell him that you are laying down after he inevitably asks what it is that you're doing. Then tell him that you'd feel better with him in the bed with you and let the conversation go from there.

It's really not difficult. If you want a sexual conversation, you are going to have to be "transparent", otherwise he will likely avoid sexual topics to keep himself from seeming like he's pushing you, or that he's being creepy/weird because you guys haven't even had sex (or sexually texted) yet. You take the initial lead, which gives him the greenlight to get sexual, at which point he'd ideally take lead of the conversation back from you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.