[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I have sex for free without having to self improve much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1460830635441.jpg (205KB, 1024x689px) Image search: [Google]
1460830635441.jpg
205KB, 1024x689px
How do I have sex for free without having to self improve much? I feel like fucking first atm, lifting and studying later.

pic unrelated
>>
>>18262656
Be an assertive asshole and you'll get girls.
>>
get one of those sex-dolls, u know, those that you blow up.
>>
>>18262663
Sex dolls aren't free and aren't girls.
>>
>How do I have sex for free without having to self improve much?

Sluts and whores, no joke. You will still need to lower your standards with sluts, because sluts can actually be pickier than shy girls. Shy girl probably won't suck your dick though - especially if you're a lardass.

Some women just really want to have sex - they can't get themselves off as easily as males can. There's the orgasm, the attention, and with any luck something more interesting to do than staring at Facebook all night.

If you're a total lardass, then download MyFitnessPal right fucking now - before final boss mode Obama makes me pay for your quintuple bypass. You don't need to lift, you just need to barcode all the pigshit you're eating so you can have knowledge of your numbers.
>>
>>18262670
I'm not fat, I just don't have a six pack. Since sluts have highs standards I need to self improve a lot. Therefore, attracting sluts is a waste of time.
>>
>>18262656
>I feel like fucking first atm, lifting and studying later.

>I just want everything to be easy, why can't everything be easy?
FTFY
>>
>>18262687
Picky isn't the same as high standards - sluts are just picky, and only if they know they can afford to be.

Pork a fat girl, they're easy and abundant. Just have an escape plan and a bro who can act as a witness in court if she falsely accuses you of anything as you leave (which she probably will.)

If you want a six pack then you need to get your bf% low enough. The gut is the last place to lose its fat; you can't 'target' it. If targeting were real, you would see lopsided freaks everywhere. Traps would be able to sport natural mantitties and a cinch waist if targeting were real.
>>
>>18262664
who say something about buyin? i say GET IT. there must be a trash can behind the sex shops, or a municipal dump site in your site. Test your luck.

btw, what about it not being girls?
Dude, Vodka+ whisky =96% alchol
you either die, or have the best sex of your life. good enough considering its free.
>>
>>18262691
Just about anything gets easier after you learn the skill and hone it. Beginner spends 3 hours and makes crap; guru spends 3 minutes and makes something for the ages.

If you want more sex, just go where the sex is. You're not going to learn more about sex by spending your time where the sex isn't.
>>
>>18262700
>Dude, Vodka+ whisky =96% alchol
you either die, or have the best sex of your life. good enough considering its free.

what
>>
>Dude, Vodka+ whisky =96% alchol

Vodka and whisky tend to be 40% abv, if you mix them together then it remains 40% abv. If you want to drink rubbing alcohol then get everclear.
>>
>>18262691
At a party my skelly friend got hit on by a girl and she dragged him out to have sex for free. My other fat friend, while we were hanging out we met a girl that instantly started flirting with him while he barely said anything(no jokes, no smart lines) and became his GF after 2 days. They didn't work out or improve their social skills. So yeah it should be easy.
>>
>>18262704
There isn't any sex anywhere desu, not even in the parties I've been to.
>>
File: 1491788464139.gif (757KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1491788464139.gif
757KB, 480x270px
>>18262670
Not OP
How can I get in on this slut and whore goodness? I've always wanted to be able to hook up easily, but the only girls that find me attractive are 'Nice' girls that want a relationship.

How do I attract girls that just want to fuck?
>>
>>18262730
rob a bank or win the lottery. They will come swarming like moths to the light.
>>
>>18262782
>get more money
>so the golddiggers will go away
sounds legit

>>18262730
How you look and act plays a massive role in the kinds of folks you attract. Don't dress like a salaryman if you want to fuck like a badboy.
>>
>>18262789
What ways should I act then?
>>
>>18262730

girls that want to fuck should attract you. you dont need to attract them. its all about the chase and your desire. they dont have to and often pretend not to want you. you need to be the wanter, not the wanted.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.