[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have a major crush on this girl who I'm friends with,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (75KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 750x1334px
So I have a major crush on this girl who I'm friends with, not close, just we have a couple classes together and talk, but she sleeps around and is kinda out of my league, so I just don't think it'll end well for me no matter what happens, either:
A: I do nothing and just watch fuck the whole town
B: I ask her out, she turns me down, and it's forever awkward between us
Or C:(least likely) I ask her out, she says yes, and she cheats on me
I've been avoiding her for like a week because I'm so scared of getting hurt, what do I do?
>>
File: will-smith-net-worth.jpg (70KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
will-smith-net-worth.jpg
70KB, 600x400px
>>18262647
Remember the Platinum rule from How I Met Your Mother: Don't love try neighbour. If this is someone you see regularly, not a good idea, as after you part ways it becomes awkward and uncomfortable when you are stuck with her in the future. If this the end of the school year and you'll never see her again go for it.
>>
>>18262647
>a girl who likes having sex will inevitably cheat on you

Don't be a fucking retard anon.
>>
>>18262889
Idk, I already kinda feel awkward around her because I'm crushing on her so hard and she's just oblivious, telling me about guys she's talking to
>>18262898
Yeah I feel like a dick for saying that, especially because I know the last time she was in a serious relationship she was faithful to the guy
>>
File: rrLe319.jpg (331KB, 1223x1541px) Image search: [Google]
rrLe319.jpg
331KB, 1223x1541px
>>18262898
There is a consistent trend of partner count and failed marriage/infidelity
>>
File: 1487637271635.jpg (4MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1487637271635.jpg
4MB, 4920x4161px
>>18262934
Whoops! That one is for disease (LOL), here's the cheating one
>>
>>18262941
While I appreciate the data, she really is a good person and on the microscopically small chance she went out with me I wouldn't be too worried, I'm just depressed about the whole situation and thinking negatively.....
>>
>>18262952
>This one is different!
>every divorced c_ck ever
>>
>>18262647
>A: I do nothing and just watch fuck the whole town

Sounds like:

1.) You're judging her like fucking crazy without even really knowing her--which means both you don't actually like her as a person and your values would probably never match.
2.) You're thinking with your cock

Conclusion: Go rub one out. Move the fuck on.
>>
>>18262952
I won't tell you how to live your life. But I know enough about relationships to understand the quality of happiness men typically get with high partner count women, vs low.

It sounds like you have a lot to learn about women. Girls like your target sniff sexually inexperienced men miles away. Regardless of how cute they think your inexperience is, they will weaponise it and use it against you. That's if you somehow don't become one of her orbiters. Some sluts will also pity fuck virgins, you might get lucky with that though.

All in all I recommend starting with a woman who is more in your position. Once you get a small intuition of women, you can start chain banging some high partner women for fun. But as of now, do take caution, or she'll eat you alive.
>>
>>18262970
Sorry for the hyperbole, but she's known to be a slutty drunk, which sucks because when I'm around her she's one of the nicest and smartest girls I know. Sure I hope that all the stories about her aren't true, but it's a small town and I'm pretty sure they are. Also yeah I'm probably thinking with my cock
>>
>>18262982
Sadly I think you're right. Like I said, we are close enough that she shows me texts she has with stupid guys that she just talks to for fun and self affirmation, and my worst fear is to become one of them, I should probably take your recommendation, thanks
>>
>>18262994
Dude, she even gave you a perfect warning sign of the trap you'll most likely fall into, right from the horses mouth. You have all the answers you need my man.

No worries we're all gonna make it
>>
File: 1492263396100.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492263396100.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
Opinions on girls that are 'out of your league?' Is this a meme or a contextual truth?

This girl I've known on an off for two years, has actually been growing closer to me nowadays through taking classes together and such, and recently ive discovered ive developed a crush on her. Shes always super friendly when she talks to me, and i think we both enjoy our conversations. She's the sort of extroverted introvert that doesnt just talk to everyone, so Im pleased i made it into her 'inner circle'.

Problem is, she's come from a way different... life? from me. Her family situation is rough and she's been cheated on two times. Her friends include a muscled Chad who smuggles drugs occasionally and an artsy free spirit graphic designer guy who knows where hes going in life. Meanwhile I'm just your typical autistic 4channer, no special traits, just an above average intelligence. Not sure where I fit in with her side of things, y'know?

Not sure what I want from this post...just wanted to vent. But im going to continue mixing in her circle for now. See where it gets me.
>>
>>18262647
>I'm so scared of getting hurt

Honestly the only thing you should be focusing on. Stop judging and making up fantasies and ask her out.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.