[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fos EM8zvI7A Can we talk a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m9pf4qU9661qdkwgho1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1120x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9pf4qU9661qdkwgho1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1120x1280px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FosEM8zvI7A

Can we talk about tinder and other online dating apps? Have you guys had any success with them or are they not worth it?

Vid semi-related
>>
>>18262628
I'm a good looking guy and can't match with anyone above average. Seems like 60% of the people's are bots too. So I think it's shit.
>>
>>18262632
Maybe you're not as good looking as you thought or you radiate sperg
>>
>>18262628
more of set?
>>
>>18262628
They're worth it just have good pics and dont spill spaghetti
>>
>>18262632
If you don't want to match with those girls, stop swiping right, you moron.
>>
two of the three of my last relationships have started on tinder, and I also met my best friend on there. Had a few hookups as well. So id say it works for me, and I'm not that attractive.
>>
>>18262632
I met the girl I've been seeing the past 4 months on Tinder. Granted she's not the most interesting catch but we get along.

I swipe right on everyone and then just unmatch the ones I don't find attractive. Saves me plenty of time. I don't think I'm the best looking guy around but I end up surprised with matches. I've gotten some cuties and some gorgeous ones that I've even thought "There's no way this isn't a joke"

It's the easiest way to "meet" people. So there's no way it's "not worth it" unless if your self esteem is that much down the shitter that "not worth it" is your excuse for getting it.
>>
>>18263386
what's your tinder profile say? are you male or female?
>>
>>18262628
I don't use Tinder but my friend does and he says it's pretty shit. He did meet a girl off there and got head but it wasn't a good experience. But then again you never know, it was probably a fluke and gave him a sour view of the whole thing.
>>
>>18262628
It's pointless if you're not a 10/10 Chad.

Literally all the girls there are looking for validation.
>>
>>18263691
I have never tried Tinder but know everything about it from /r9k/ memes: the post.
>>
>>18263716
Uh, have you tried using male model photos and photos of an average male?
>>
>>18262628
>>18250471
>>
>>18263751
I have tried using my own photos and did just fine.
>>
>>18263751
/r9k/ makes those retarded threads all the time. They post photos of average guys saying it's a 10/10 Chad and then whine when he gets swipes. They fail to realize it's proof anyone can get laid off Tinder.
>>
>>18263691
wrong
>>
>>18262628
Is tinder for sex only? Is it only for people who want to have sex on the first date?
>>
I'm ugly and brown. I maybe get a like a month. I just deleted tinder. If you're attractive then go for it, otherwise, don't bother.
>>
>>18264392
Theres a few rare gems on there, I met my ex on it
>>
>>18262628
sauce?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.