[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologies in advance. I realize this thread is posted 10 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492755760582.jpg (71KB, 600x1175px) Image search: [Google]
1492755760582.jpg
71KB, 600x1175px
Apologies in advance. I realize this thread is posted 10 times a day, but what do you do if you are a guy that no woman has ever felt attraction or desire for? What do you do if you always get rejected in the end?

I don't want to get into the specifics of what I look like or argue over how attractive I am or am not. Just trust me when I say I'm ugly as fuck both inside and out. How do you deal with the loneliness? Can I look forward to a point where I do not care about being in a relationship anymore? How can I fix my life so I'm not concerned with being 24 and having zero meaningful relationships and no signs of having any at all ever?
>>
I'm 24 and I've started to not give a fuck. I am not ugly, I just have mental illnesses and am pretty unfit for relationships. Everyone values things differently though. My advice is to focus on yourself, i.e. career and hobbies.
>>
>>18262479
Do you feel like you're losing interest in women, that you're increasingly able to control those "urges" and stop caring so much about them? Because that's really what I'd like to do: be free of the burden of my desire, knowing it'll never do me any good but remind me of what I can't have.
>>
>no chance of sex
>what do
Weed.

Don't smoke; smoking makes you reek to high hell. Make green butter then turn it into halfsweet chocolate, dissolve under tongue.

Your first time will be like a bad acid trip, get in the shower (getting ready for bed) as soon as you put the chocolate in your mouth. Your 5th time will be laughing and babbling hysterically, your 20th time and beyond will just be waves of undeserved happiness.

When folks say happiness needs to be earned, what they're really saying is that every-single-male needs to make his life revolve around the pursuit of sex if he isn't already getting plenty. I'd rather not live in that world, maybe that's why weed exists.

Consequence of regular edible use: you will never pass a weed test again. Employers will probably stop testing for weed in legal states after 95% of their applicants flunk and the testing prices inevitably go up. If you want to know if someone is high on weed RIGHT NOW, just look at them - no expensive lab test required.
>>
>>18262477
>Can I look forward to a point where I do not care about being in a relationship anymore?
Yes. Arriving at this point is actually a necessary precursor to a successful relationship. You should stop pursuing women until you've become perfectly satisfied with single life.

>I'm ugly as fuck both inside and out.
Here's your problem. You don't like or love yourself. Why should anybody else? Would you buy vegetables from a stand where the farmer is proudly proclaiming
>this food is rotten, inside and out!

>How can I fix my life so I'm not concerned with being 24 and having zero meaningful relationships and no signs of having any at all ever?
Find something you value more than a romantic relationship and pursue that.
>>
>>18262718
>You should stop pursuing women until you've become perfectly satisfied with single life
Been trying this for many years, no matter what I do I'm never happy with my life for long. There's so much stress and so much to keep up with, being an adult is a real chore sometimes. I know nobody wants to hear that, it's not attractive etc., but am I supposed to always pretend I love being alone in everything I do?

>you don't like or love yourself
>why would anybody else?
I don't think this is how it works. People aren't just looking for someone who loves themselves. They want someone "hot", who behaves and looks very attractive to them. That can actually have nothing to do with how they feel about themselves. People "know what they want", and don't want to settle. As for me, I'm really short, and my face is mediocre at best. Girls don't dig that shit, period. Upon learning this, my confidence has begun spiraling down, at least in regards to relationships. In the context of the sexual marketplace, I have very low value; ergo, I am ugly.

>find something you value more than a romantic relationship and pursue that
Sure, I'll try that, or keep trying at it even. Hopefully I'll forget about the void eventually.

>>18262659
Thanks for the post, but I won't smoke weed where I live because it's illegal and I don't want to risk my job over something silly like that.
>>
There is a show on TV called "My 600 pound Life". If you don't have access to it, there are a lot of clips available on youtube. Each show focuses on somebody who weighs at least 600 pounds. They are by definition ugly as fuck. And they are food addicts who care more about shoving food into their mouths than their own well-being. And yet, almost ALL of these people have a spouse or significant other.

If you can't find anybody, it's not because there is something wrong with you. I don't know you, but I would bet that there are lots of women out there who would be happy to have you. But my guess is that you want the ones that are out of reach, and that you aren't interested in anybody who would be interested in you.

Lower your standards. If you still aren't successful, lower them some more. We all have some ugliness inside and out. It's just a matter of finding someone at the same level of ugliness who can stand to be around us. Best of luck!
>>
>>18262749
I don't think my standards could be lower than they already are. And I wouldn't feel any better being with someone knowing I had to "go low". It wouldn't be fair to them, and I wouldn't be happy either. I see women all the time who I don't think are that attractive personally get boyfriends and those guys seem really into them. I would rather those women be with a guy who actually does love them, than be with someone who's only "settling" so he doesn't have to be alone.
>>
>>18262736
>In the context of the sexual marketplace, I have very low value
Agreed. Instead of focusing on the value you wish you had and envy in others, try increasing your value where you can do so most efficiently.
Women value lots of things. Looks are an important indicator of market value, yes. But if that's the only one you're concerned with, you're polishing a turd and wasting your time.

>Hopefully I'll forget about the void eventually.
You really believe that feeling like a whole person depends on external validation. You don't believe you're worth shit until the world (under the guise of women) tells you so. You don't believe it's possible to feel good, unless the world tells you to.
You're going to be miserable, regardless of life circumstances, until you grow out of this narrow perspective.
>>
>>18262824
I mean, I feel like you're trying to convince me I can get to a place where women are very interested in me but my point is that I don't think that's possible. I could be wrong about your intentions, though. In any case, I appreciate your contribution, and I'll try even harder to focus on myself since realistically speaking I will probably never be a very attractive guy that a woman is just dying to be with as more than a friend.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.