[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted a lengthier thing that was more crimge, but now I believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-10-26-22-13-30.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-26-22-13-30.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Posted a lengthier thing that was more crimge, but now I believe I cut off all the fat. Pic related is me:

"Hey,

I'm squeezing into your inbox one-time to apologize for blowing up. I've sent you various premature bullshit apologies before, but unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time:

Simply put, our silly & fun memories are routinely stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions, which is fucking soul crushing, really.

We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.

Still, we helped each other write a page in our life stories, but I really believe that rewriting how that page ended might be in order. If you wanna, I'd love to meet up to update - SO much to update holy shit!

"
>>
File: IMG_0956.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0956.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
Context?

Also, no. Baby Jesus, no. Mirages? Water? Are you a pottery maker?
>>
>looks like a faggot
>acts like a faggot
>writes like a faggot

Yup, confirmed, yet again, OP is a faggot

Why are you doing this shit anyway, stop being such a beta freak and move on.
>>
>>18262417
>unlike everything that was sent prior to this email, this apology is without any motive or selfish hopes, for the first time

This is good, actually.

>Simply put, our silly & fun memories are routinely stomped out by memories of my post-breakup actions, which is fucking soul crushing, really.
>We all walk through a desert to get to our oasis, and I repeatedly offered a mirage of having water to offer that stunted us both. That lasting negative energy in my memories is just disgusting, considering the experiences we had together. On the level of your "Oh-that's-SICK" updating from Windows 8 kind of disgusting moment. GROSS.
>Still, we helped each other write a page in our life stories, but I really believe that rewriting how that page ended might be in order. If you wanna, I'd love to meet up to update - SO much to update holy shit!

These are not.

Literally all of these are STILL ABOUT YOU.

I don't think you know what
>without any motive or selfish hopes
means.

Every sentence is still about you
You end with a request - that's a motive

You are doing this all wrong still. Do some more soul-searching, maybe you'll get there in 6 months or so.
>>
>>18262417
>I cut off all the fat
All of what you're doing is fat. You've undoubtedly made whatever statement you want a hundred times over already.
So stop asking for validation. It's done. Move on.
>>
post it on other boards, that might help
>>>/pol/122980185
>>
>>18262417
>which is fucking soul crushing
I get this from chicks all the fucking time, never fucking say this. She doesn't fucking care what you think or there wouldn't be any need to try reconnect
>>
>>18262577
OP is always a faggot... srsly why do I even come on adv!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.