[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl texts me at 3 AM >Was gayming at the time >Could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1450636668373.jpg (12KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1450636668373.jpg
12KB, 267x323px
>Girl texts me at 3 AM
>Was gayming at the time
>Could totally imagine her being totally drunk sending awkward texts
>Don't want to embarass her
>Wait until I'm sure she's 100% sober, so I reply at 19:00pm of the same day
>She never answers

Did I do good?
>>
no OP not really
>>
You got your pic wrong. Should have posted good guy greg
>>
Someone else said on /adv/, drunk words are sober thoughts. You potentially missed out on some candid "thoughts" likely pertaining to you. You also made yourself look like a douche by waiting all fucking day to text her back.
>>
Yes, as a general rule never text a girl back if she messages you after 11pm. Chances are she wants to fuck you and we certainly don't want that.

The force is telling me this is b8 but this board is so fucked that this might be real
>>
>>18262300
don't be ironic when the chance of fucking is real. I'm not english and I can miss something. let's make it clear: you always answer after 11 right?????
>>
>>18262323
if a girl texts you after 11PM, 9.99/10 times she wants some dick. I mean if she just hits you up of course
>>
>>18262285
>Did I do good?
Nope. You fucked up. ALWAYS answer drunk texts from women.
>>
>>18262300

Sorry for the autism m8, trying to improve on that

:(

This will be noted for the future
>>
>>18262377
well so what did the message say?
>>
>>18262418

>"Hi"

I responded with

>"Hi"

She wanted the D, right?
>>
>>18262419
Hey you probably could've gotten some
>>
>>18262419
dunno, but you lost the chance to know it. I would apologise for answering that late, she may still be interested in you
>>
19:00pm isn't a real thing that exists.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.