[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adv how come a guy cant find any help with his past without getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: SZ6DKZP.jpg (952KB, 2019x2513px) Image search: [Google]
SZ6DKZP.jpg
952KB, 2019x2513px
Adv how come a guy cant find any help with his past without getting persecuted and having people chant "pussy" over and over?

Ive been really depressed from holding in my problems of inferiority my entire life. I was born from the mentally ill family member, dad ran out on me. I was raised by nobody. I know most of you are thinking im just a pussy at this point, which is why ive been hiding it most of my life.

My grandmother called me out for being distant from them and asked if i wanted to talk, so i said yes. I told her how pathetic i feel as a man for letting people bully me, never finding love, and all of that shit. Only to be greeted by "well thats life" or "if you cant get over your problems you have no backbone". But then when i ask why people treat my mom so sensitive, then "oh well shes just depressed", and i just let her fucking have it at that point.

You know, why am i even born if nobody can help me feel better about my life? I didnt ask to be here, but i deserve help when i need it. I cant sleep, im anxious all of the time, barely eat...im empty. But then i cant complain or cry to anyone because thats just weak. And then feminists complain about boys being told not to cry. But then when they become 23 nope dont you dare cry you little pussy. This world is so ass backwards. Why do i have to feel like a burden to ask for help?
>>
See a therapist. They're glorified paper weights but I think you venting this out to someone in real life and not being subjugated to their judgement is what you need. I think it would be incredibly cathartic for you to let this all out to a sympathetic ear.
>>
>>18262241
Thank you. If thats the only choice i have ill have to make room in my finances for it.
>>
>>18262257
I wouldn't say thats the only choice. I seems the most appropriate to me though. It seems you don't want to be vulnerable to people you know because they judge you so paying a stranger seems like a good route to take.
>>
>>18262201
They judge you because their morale is inferior. I can listen to you if you want.
>>
Number 1. Stop judging yourself. And practice not caring about when people judge you. Be a productive member of society. What that means varies from person to person. For some, just not being a burden is the best they can do. Others find it in their power to actually help humanity in some way. You control your life. If you don't, then maybe that is what needs to change. Caring too much about what others think of us is a prison. It only really matters what YOU think of yourself.
>>
>>18262316
However he must "share" his burden first
>>
>>18262296
I'd love to talk. This stranger would greatly appreciate it.

>>18262316
I wish i could say i dont care what people think about me but its hard when your only caretaker is fucked up and youre fucked up from countless hours of persecution and hostility. Im not sure what it would take for my depression to go away. Im not trying to be too sensitive but my body is breaking down from my unexpressed emotions
>>
>>18262336
Well to go further in depth. I was born to a mom with an inferiority complex and a middle eastern immigrant who only needed citizenship. Mom fed me really shit food so i went through basically 95% of public school being chastized for being fat, ugly, and middle eastern. I hung out with a lot of tools that didnt really give a fuck about me. They convinced me a handful of times to talk to girls i like. All ending in complete failure because i was met with disgust when they see that the infamous anon has feelings for them. I was beat up for sport when people needed a laugh. All of the men on my moms side of my family looked down on me for being weak. I couldnt go to my mom because shes in her own world where shes too eeak to even help her son and my dad just doesnt care. Its basically the story of the school shooter except i didnt shoot any school i just want to shoot myself.
>>
>>18262347
how can we comunicate? want my email?

i don't want to care about what others think (I value it because I'm not perfect but I take it into account (if that is the expression)) but still i can't control it 100%. You need people that helps you get over it. I don't know where are you from, maybe in a church you can speak with the priest or maybe you can find one of those "help circles" (or whatever name they have)
>>
>>18262370
Yeah i can email you. I havent really thought if church because i just dont feel really social at this point
>>
>>18262368
In some years that will be different, and your life will be better, so don't fustigate yourself too much. Your problems are not your fault. very important. Also, if you think you are fat, maybe you can do some exercise. Footing and some exercise you can do at home (like flexing exercises or abdominal crunches) are free so there is no excuse to avoid them.

Will answer tomorrow since I have to sleep now.
>>
>>18262373
[email protected]
>>
>>18262403
Thank you brother. Ill send you a message. Talk to you soon.
>>
>>18262406
Will be looking forward to it.
>>
can you cry as an adult man? I haven't since I was around 20, assumed it was some hormonal thing
>>
>>18262455
your balls made of steel right?
>>
>>18262486
not really, I just haven't cried in at least a decade. i thought that was normal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.