[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So need a hand, been talking and flirting with this girl at work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tmnt pepe.jpg (122KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt pepe.jpg
122KB, 600x440px
So need a hand, been talking and flirting with this girl at work recently. Hanging out in pubs but as a group of us, flirt with her out of work but she's invited her ex a couple times (he's turned up a few times when she's said she's out with me) and I need a way to get him to fuck off. Any advice on how I can get him to leave/her to stop inviting him.
>>
Unfortunately that's not up to you
>>
>>18262134
Sounds like she's just using you to make her ex jealous trying to get him back or something.
>>
>>18262171
they broke up like 5 months ago, if not more. How do I become alpha af and move ahead here?
>>
>>18262187
Trying inviting her to do something that would be awkward to invite her ex to. Like a decent dinner, or a movie maybe? If she turns you down you'll know something's off.
>>
>>18262208
Could do, any other suggestions? movie's you don't really talk much and if the meals goin sour you can't just bail
>>
>>18262249
Nothing off the top of my head man. There are a billion date ideas out there something has to fit the bill of being mostly for two people. I don't see why the dinner would go sour though, does she seem at all interested in you? Do you have a lot to talk about between each other?
>>
>>18262305
Yeah it's pretty good tbf, can see us having a lot to chat about because never really spoke about out of work life so can find out. thanks though bro
>>
>>18262318
Yeah best of luck to you. I wouldn't go out of my way immediately to find out what the deal with her ex Is, but the more you talk it will likely come up and you can figure out what it is between those two and if it's worth your time.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.