[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having a long distance relationship with a girl. We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6078.jpg (223KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6078.jpg
223KB, 900x1600px
I'm having a long distance relationship with a girl. We met something like 5 times total in a bit less than 2 months. We like each other a lot. Last weekend for the first time we spent the night together. We had sex for the first time.

Last Sunday, when she left, she asked me to wait for her to think and decide what's next. The morning after she said she's sorry but I have to be patient and she needs time.

I don't hear from her in 3 days and I start to get worried. The wait is killing me. I'm really forcing myself not to text her. What should I do?
>>
>>18261940
Accept you fucked her and you're not going to be the only one.
>>
I've been in a long distance relationship for a year before. There is a lot of trust involved. You must learn to trust each other. If there is no trust then its purely sexual.
>>
Should I text her? I wonder what's taking her so long. I don't want to look needy but at the same time I don't want her to think I'm not thinking about her.

I told her I understand and she can take her time after last text, but it's really hard now
>>
>>18261944
>>18261952
The idea is to ask her to move in my place at some point...
>>
>>18261964
are you guys comfortable enough saying i miss you to each other? If you guys are comfortable send a hey i miss you.
>>
>>18261978
Yes we do, or we say we can't wait to see each other, I'm just in doubt because she clearly asked me to wait, but yeah maybe I can just tell her that, a short text.
>>
>>18261975
>at some point
You mean after like 2 years of getting to know here and being in a relationship, right?

If you've ever lived with someone you'd know that it's not easy and you really get to know them when you're constantly around each other. You find out things about them you don't like.
>>
>>18262019
I've lived with flatmates, never lived with a girlfriend. I know it's rushed but I don't believe it can work otherwise, we are too far now. It's tough, I know, I'm in another country and she doesn't know the language here. She must leave her country in a couple months though, she doesn't have a job and she's not sure what to do with her life... I will tell her she can stay at my place instead of going back home to her parents (something like 2000 km away)
>>
>>18262050
are you an expat?
>>
>>18262203
She is
>>
Dudes ghost after sex.

Chicks ghost before sex.

Have you considered that maybe she's not a party animal, and maybe this is genuinely a significant event in her life? Just a thought.
>>
>>18263262
Chicks ghost after sex too. Girls ghost anytime, without reason.
>>
>>18263262
Yes I know she isn't
>>
>>18261940
Long distance is dumb
>>
>>18263296
Still better than not meeting her... Anyway yeah, maybe she is also thinking about that, whether to move. I know she doesn't want to go back to her country, but I'm not sure moving in mine is the best option for her future. Anyway there is a good chance she has to go somewhere in a couple of months, since her permit is expiring
>>
I texted her
>>
>>18261964
I'm having this same problem now. Last heard from her monday and I really want to text that I miss her or ask what's going on but I know neediness isn't attractive.
the fuck do I do, how long is too long jesus
>>
>>18264794
OP here. She broke up with me.

In my opinion every case is different, in doubt do as you feel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.