[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this guy's problem? I've got a crush on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Aguirre2-660x330.jpg (64KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
Aguirre2-660x330.jpg
64KB, 660x330px
What's this guy's problem?

I've got a crush on this guy at my University. He's attractive and really nice. There's some exchange student in our flat and I saw him give her cake one time, it was really cute. He's also really respectful at all times and goes out of his way to do this.

However, he's said about 5 words in almost a year now and always has a blank serious expression. He never goes out with anyone and always leaves the house by himself. He takes good care of himself physically so he isn't a loser or anything.

I've never had a proper conversation with him, nobody has. I maybe spoke to him once which was at the beginning of the year when we were introduced. I said "hi, what's your name?" and he thinks about this for about 5 whole seconds before responding "David. You?". He's not dumb, he skipped a year and studies Physics.

Someone also said that he was making scared noises in his sleep. What do you think is wrong with him?
>>
>>18261733
aspergers
>>
>>18261737
Thanks, I thought this was a possibility before. His serious expression always looked confident to me though, which I'm not sure still applies to aspergers.
>>
>>18261733
Probably too smart for you OP
>>
>>18261733

How is "he takes good care of himself physically" something that makes him not a loser? Dude could spend all day jerking off to chinese cartoons all day but spend two hours in the gym a day. Still a loser.

Anyways, he sounds like I was my freshman year, where I was really depressed and missed my friends back at home. I too skipped a year because of AP credit, and was frankly just afraid of leaving the house because it felt like everyone had already made friends. It took me a full semester to make friends past a couple of people I nodded at in the hall or in the laundry room.
>>
>>18261743
im no expert but i always thought aspbergers was kind of like a mild form of autism. doesn't mean they're not intelligent, they may just be super process oriented or socially awkward, or whatever . social stuff maybe doesnt make sense to them? again, i don't know much about it, but from what i do i don't think intelligence is mutually exclusive w/ aspergers.
>>
>>18261753
Shows that he cares about himself. Which brings up another point that I forgot, his hair is ridiculously uncombed. Just long, uncombed hair and has problems with basic cooking.

I think it seems like more of a disorder than homesickness.
>>
>>18261774

It doesn't seem like he cares that much to me... is he even "in shape" like he works out, or just in shape as in "not fat?"

Depression is just as much of a disorder as you're looking for. Why don't you go talk to him and ask him out and learn about him if you're interested?
>>
>>18261789
He's unapproachable and awkward. He's quite built, goes running every morning and stuff like that. Maybe he just doesn't care about his hair?
>>
>>18261798

You seem to know a lot about this guy for someone that doesn't ever have friends or hang out with them. Do you just stare at his room all day?

Again, why don't you talk to him?
>>
>>18261805
Because I'm curious, I'm not interested.
>>
>>18261733
>He takes good care of himself physically so he isn't a loser or anything.

Kek someone hasn't been to /fit/.

It's basically /r9k/ who thought a six packs solves all problems.

Dudes just a loner. Probably nothing more than that. Doesn't bother with drama.
>>
>>18261733
He's a scientist. He's thinking about science all the time.

t. Chemist and I'm like that too
>>
>>18261867
>>He takes good care of himself physically so he isn't a loser or anything.
>Kek someone hasn't been to /fit/.
Sometimes I honestly think they're in worse shape than the robots, mentally.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.