[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Getting laid is incredibly hard therefore why bother?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1493148789829.jpg (2MB, 5932x4084px) Image search: [Google]
1493148789829.jpg
2MB, 5932x4084px
>Getting laid is incredibly hard therefore why bother?
True or false?
>>
>>18261686
Its not hard.
>>
>>18261686
Have you seen the kinds of absolute human trash that gets laid on a daily basis? If you really reeeeeally want it, you can get it.
>>
It's not hard, it's a lot of work and takes time
>>
>>18261686
>thinking that getting laid is worth shit.
I haven't ever gotten laid, and I don't care.
Why would I want to have sex with some random woman I have zero feelings for?
>>
>>18261762
Well, since you haven't gotten laid no one would expect you to know how awesome it is.
>>
>>18261776
I don't care how "awesome" casual sex might be, I got zero interest towards that sort of sickening hedonism.
>>
>>18261708
So it's hard?
>>
>>18261803
You'll understand when you're older.
>>
>>18261841
Soon 24 and do not, and will not understand.
Just the idea of having sex with someone I don't actually love disgusts me.
>>
>>18261847
Hey man that's ok.
>>
>>18261686
It's not hard. People just like to stay inside and be comfortable. Once you get out of that comfort zone you will find someone and have really hot intimate sweaty sex.
>>
>>18261686
Its not hard. Just be handsome, charismatic, funny, tall, /fit/, with a 9 inch cock
>>
>>18261686
>>18250471
You just have to be average. So for like 80% population aka normies no problem.

Are you normie op?
>>
>>18261987
Wrong. Stop ruining peoples minds. I am a white skinny man and I've had sex more than 100 times with women and I have Arch Linux installed.
>>
>>18261686
It's not hard.

>>18261708
And not necessarily.

>>18261987
b8, but you're a dumbass. All that helps, but doesn't mean you'll ever get laid.
>>
Another vote for not hard.

Just lower your standards if you really wanna get your dick wet.
>>
>incredibly hard

Kek
>>
>>18261686
I just got laid lol. Just speak to women and eventually you will meet one brahs.
>>
>>18261987
Almost everybody has sex eventually. Almost everybody finds a partner. Almost everybody has kids. These are not some rare achievements. Every single one of your ancestors managed to do it.

That's part of why I've always hated the "you should listen to your parents" thing. Yeah, a lot of the time, you should. But this idea that they ALWAYS know best because they managed to become parents is dumb. It's not an achievement to shit out kids. It doesn't automatically make anybody wise. Almost everyone can do this.

But, back on topic. Yeah, relationships aren't hard for most people. For some people like us, they are. We look at what everybody else has, how naturally it comes to them, see that we don't have it, and wonder what's wrong with us. We might get bitter, and start to believe that only people built like Adonis can find a partner.

Some people just lack at certain skills. Could be because how we were socialized. Could be partly biological. Either way, some people end up 24-year-old virgins. Does that mean we're doomed?

No, it just means we have to try a bit harder and things that come more naturally to others. Some people are deficient at reading and have to try harder than others, some are deficient in vitamin D and need to take supplements other people don't need to take. We, for whatever reason, lag at social skills, and we just have to put in more work to get what we want on that front. It's hard, but not impossible.
>>
>>18262018
>And not necessarily.
Also true

If you know and improve game, it takes much less
>>
>Getting laid is incredibly hard
For you.
>Why bother?
The goal of sex, and life, is to reproduce. Consequently, sex feels fucking amazing
>>
>>18262028
This.

LOWER YOUR STANDARDS.

If you think they are low already, go lower. Go MUCH LOWER. And then more
>>
>>18261686
>>Getting laid is incredibly hard therefore why bother?

Getting laid as a male is damn near impossible if you're short fat broke and sad. It's damn near inevitable if you're tall fit rich and fun to be around. Pick two, work your ass off on them, and stop hanging out with folks who do your sex life more harm than good. A male friend is someone who will wingman for you; a female friend is someone who will tell you who's available in the area. Everything else is fake.
>>
>>18262044
>Almost everybody has sex eventually. Almost everybody finds a partner. Almost everybody has kids

All of those statements are wrong.
Quite large portion of men never have kids or even partners, and that number keeps growing.
>>
>>18262176
Betamales are invisible. Japan is shocked to find out that three quarters of their men are 'herbivores;' folks were seriously expecting it to be either a passing fad or a niche defect.

NOBODY will genuinely care who you are or what's going on in your life, if you're not fuckable. Time to hit them weights bro.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.