[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When a girl ignores you, is best to wait until she messages first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1366725945763.jpg (67KB, 674x678px) Image search: [Google]
1366725945763.jpg
67KB, 674x678px
When a girl ignores you, is best to wait until she messages first again or should I leave it a day and text her? I don't wanted to get fucked over by some random bitch
>>
File: 1460539965621.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460539965621.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>18261606
>I don't wanted to get fucked over by some random bitch

too late

You could try sending a second text but if she doesn't respond or does so laconically, then you are now "that annoying guy who texts her"
>>
>>18261606
Start a new conversation awhile later, but dont let more than 3 messages go unresponded to. Then it's time to give up and move on forever.
>>
define "ignores you"
>>
>>18261622
I'm not OP but "doesn't answer your text messages" I guess?
>>
>>18261652
This qualifies, but I mean, "ignores you" can range from not replying to one text to ignoring multiple times after multiple attempts
>>
Something interesting that happened to me a few months ago. I went on a date with this girl I met on the bus, then as I was walking her home I said something that made her sperg out, don't remember what it was but it wasn't anything perverted, but she essentially was like "ugh" and she rushed into her apartment building and left me standing there like a loser. Took a deep breath, turned around and went home. Deleted her number and forgot about it. A few weeks later I get a text, "Hey are you okay?" I didn't even know it was her cause I'd chucked the number so I asked, "Who is this?"...anyway long story short she ended up giving a half-baked apology that wasn't really an apology for how she acted, and I ended up accepting it. Then she does the same exact thing the next time, and I got needy about it and went all super nice guy mode saying I understand if she needs space blah blah (shouldn't have done this, should've ignored her) then I get a text that says, "Please stop texting me I don't want to talk to you anymore"
What a trip eh?

Bottom line: If someone is ignoring you then just let it be don't chase after them like a needy puppy, you can choose to persist at the risk of your ego, or you can keep living your damn life. I guarantee you 99.9% of the time if they ignore you and you let it be, within 6 months you'll get a "hey" text from them.
>>
>>18261679
facts B
>>
>>18261679

This. I had a similar experience a year ago. Just keep doing what you were doing before you even met the girl. If she's not responding or flaking on stuff just toss the number if you feel the need and move on.
>>
>>18261679
This.
>>
>>18261679
And when you get the "hey" text you ignore it?
>>
>>18261767
No, reply with a dick pic. Duh. Social Etiquette 101.
>>
Op here, it's more multiple times and when i asked her to meet for coffee, she said yes but then when it got to the day I messaged her about it and she didn't reply until the Saturday, saying that her phone broke, this adds to how i think she's having me on
>>
>>18261775
Yeah. Don't text her again. Don't call her again. Don't initiate contact with her again.
>>
>>18261679
Waiting almost a year for that "hey" text now ;_;
>>
>>18261775
This almost exact same thing happened to me once. I told her to fuck off pronto. Years later I found out she turned into a massive slut with obvious issues. Best call I ever made.
>>
>>18261849
It doesn't always show up and you honestly shouldn't be thinking about a girl who rejected you that long ago.
>>
>>18261860
Yeah I know but those hot/cold signals fuck with you a bit. I dated other girls in the meantime but she kind of popped back into my mind cuz a friend said she was asking about me.
>>
>>18261880
These are the kinds of games some girls like to play. She's bad news.
>>
Incoming rant but it is fucking ridiculous the games these girls still play well into their 20s. Attention whoring at its finest. Will not give you a straight answer for their life if you ask them on a date. Simple yes or no for fucks sake. Proceeds to stick around and get your hopes up again just to let you down, again. Grow the fuck up.
>>
What about for guys, /adv/?
I get along with this guy really well in class, have tried to get him to hang out, giving him my number, etc. by messaging him on Facebook.
He legitimately does not use FB a lot but it's the only way I have for communicating with him outside of class.
I see that he reads the message, then nothing happens.
Does this mean something?
>>
>>18262040
It means he saw your message and didn't have anything to say. Did your message warrant a response or did you just post something banal like most who think shit like that qualifies as good conversation do?
>>
>>18262040
>>18262067
Also, sounds like he's just not that into you. Most dudes would cream themselves if they were even a bit attracted to a girl making herself that available.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.