[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21, permanent sexual dysfunction nearly to the point of chemical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: beastofbourbon.jpg (180KB, 953x953px) Image search: [Google]
beastofbourbon.jpg
180KB, 953x953px
21, permanent sexual dysfunction nearly to the point of chemical castration as a result of medical error

no libido, profound impotence, numb genitals

still able to feel romantic love, but near zero sexual attraction to anyone

desperately want a gf

any point trying?
>>
Why not, many girls have a really low libido and I've heard some despair over how they hate sex and won't ever be able to get in a heterosexual relationship because men always want sex.

And there are normal asexual girls too.

Worst case scenario is that you'll have to perform cunnilingus on her every other week.
>>
>>18261558
>medical error
Get testosterone from doctor. Let them do blood check and put you on TRT (testosterone replacement theraphy?).

Easy.
>>
>>18261734
>numb genitals

I think it's more than that
>>
>>18261558
>medical error

I hope you sued whoever fucked you up and now can afford to fix it with all that cash you got

If not OP then you just really gotta hold out hope for that one girl who's for you
I don't know about *trying* but there's always a point in being open to love
>>
Are you rich OP? I hope you at least got a huge payout for the fuckup.

>>18261734
And this if you haven't already - if it works - obviously depends on the nature of your condition but you should definitely discuss testosterone supplementation with a doctor.

To answer your question, of course you should try. If you want to be in a relationship, why wouldn't you try?
>>
File: SG_IAMHere_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg (41KB, 340x450px) Image search: [Google]
SG_IAMHere_pinkBkd_400pxlH.jpg
41KB, 340x450px
>>18261558
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.