[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being threatened by a voodoo practitioner. I do not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Ssenkaayi.jpg (50KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Ssenkaayi.jpg
50KB, 640x427px
I'm being threatened by a voodoo practitioner.

I do not understand these African religions
It seems they only want evil to other persons
>>
because they are black. what else would you expect?
>>
>>18261430
>I do not understand these African religions. It seems they only want evil to other persons
You literally just explained them.
>>
Voodoo isn't real. I mean, it's real in the same sense oil pulling and dream catchers are real but it doesn't actually work.

It's like horoscopes, if they say you'll die you go "oh, I DID feel a slight twitch in my chest yesterday... Oh no, that must be it!" or get anxious and mistake that anxiety for a death sign or something.
>>
>>18261430
>threatened
You can always try to apologize for being a jerk to them. It is better to make friends than enemies. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>18261669
Well actually voodoo is real, there are documented cases of it.
>>
>>18261430
Pretty much. African religions are basically 'Gods and spirits are real and will fuck with you, but you can bribe them to leave you alone and to fuck with others for profit'. African Christianity and Islam is just the above but instead it's God/Allah being bribed.
>>
>>18261681
That's weakness. You do that and you're fucked. They'll just abuse the shit out of you.
>>
Please be very careful. If you feel you are going to go under spiritual attack by this person do anything you can to make it right. (Not playing the blame game, but most who practice this don't go after someone for no reason. It takes a lot of work to go through and persistence to get these practices achieved. ) This might not be the best place to ask for advice on this topic. I've known a few people back when I lived in Queens (NYC) who have practiced this and have seen the results and it can be scary... Best advice do what you can to make it right. Good luck Anon
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>18261430
what¡? a voodo cultist is threatening you?! You fucked up! voodo is real! Chtulhu will come for you!
>>
>HEY MISTUH FUZION
>>
my great aunt was killed by voodoo. make it right with the practitioner.
>>
>>18263245
I guess she ain't so great after all if she got killed by voodoo
>>
File: apustaja_silicia_gel.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
apustaja_silicia_gel.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>18263455
>>
>>18261430
Voodoo is not African. It's West Indian.

Just thought you might like to know.
>>
>>18261430
It's fake, like any other religion. Tell the practitioner to go fuck himself
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.