[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm friends with this girl who is very overweight, we have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1489621329038.png (729KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489621329038.png
729KB, 1280x720px
I'm friends with this girl who is very overweight, we have been friends with benefits for quite some time, but neither of us really want to officially date, we're just cool with fucking. I started nailing a more attractive girl, my overweight friend was cool with it, but the attractive girl wasn't.
I dumped the attractive girl on the spot.
did I fuck up?
>>
No, you stuck by your friend while simultaneously chucking someone that was going to make your preferred situation more difficult. What's the problem here?
>>
>I picked a fatty over a hot girl

To me you fucked up. Doesn't matter what I think or anyone else because it's your life. If your relationship with the fat girl was more valuable then you made the right decision. Only you can know whether you made the right choice is what I'm trying to say
>>
>>18261413
She was really fucking hot.
But my friend and I have been friends a long time and our arrangement is pretty sweet... she's even gotten me laid with friends of hers (granted they're also overweight and pretty sperglordy)
>>
>>18261416
yeah but my fat friend, to be fair, lets me do anal, and has gotten me a couple of threesomes, also shes chill to hang with where the hot girl we really only fucked and I would try to leave asap because she was fucking boring.
>>
You chose friendship over self-respect and a future
>>
>>18261408
Maybe dude. You should have discussed with chubster on how it would affect your relationship. Maybe just put the breaks on for a bit instead of completely cutting off. No one can answer this seriously because who knows what youre into or what your long term plans are with either or neither of them
>>
>>18261443
The hot girl just wanted to be FWB
>>18261449
I dumped the hot girl cold... she gave me the ultimatum and I just told her "Nope later" and bolted right after we had just fucked.
>>
>>18261455
So what. You have the right to think and rethink about things. If you think you made a mistake, call her up and tell her you reconsidered. What do you have to lose?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.