[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I refer to myself as we. As in "We need to start that essay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0947.jpg (146KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0947.jpg
146KB, 1024x1024px
I refer to myself as we. As in "We need to start that essay dude" Or "We can do this."

It's not all the time but it tends to happen when I'm angry at the part of me that makes shitty choices and procrastinates. It's like the stronger part of me taking control of the situation and making sure I get it done.

Does anyone else do this? Is this bad for my mental health?
>>
I do this, I also accidentally sometimes say 'us' in conversation referring to myself.

I'm probably a little fucked in the head but I don't see the harm in referring to yourself as 'we' or 'us'. People do much weirder shit.
>>
I think it's a (sub)concious need for team work when it's not available to you, so you say "we" (you) in an effort to out-number the lazy guy (also you) in your brain. It's all just one mind and one person but you get too disgusted with your own unefficiency so you start reffering to yourself as we against you. It is a bit weird but nothing too interesting. It might be just the fact that we are all more easily influenced by a group of people than by an individual, which your brain is using to its own advantage here.
>>
File: IMG_3021.png (105KB, 220x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3021.png
105KB, 220x377px
>>18261344
I just don't want to devolve into some sort of golem/dr. Jekyll type split personality type deal, but it probably won't happen, I agree
>>
>>18261372
>>18261376
P.S. Try not to think about it too much, because it'll make your auto-suggestion go wild and you'll start showing simptomps of something you never even had. I'm like that and it's pretty hypohondriac-ish and totally a product of your imagination. Just chill out and dont google every little unusual thing about you that you find is different from other people, you'll go mad
>>
>>18261332
>I refer to myself as

I respect whatever pronouns you feel comfortable with, anon
>>
File: IMG_3017.jpg (60KB, 1024x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017.jpg
60KB, 1024x531px
>>18261393
>Will now start saying "Ze need to do this" to remember how silly I'm being
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.