[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going on a date with a girl >Thinking I fucked up and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg (20KB, 388x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-crying-and-smiling.jpg
20KB, 388x388px
>Going on a date with a girl
>Thinking I fucked up and having fear of inviting her again.
>Rather chatting with her on Messenger all the time, comes up we're actually closer than I thought. She's very open to me and telling me things not even her best friends knows
>2 weeks later finally gathering enough bravery to invite her somewhere
>Talking to her again, finding out she's already dating another guy
I still want to be with her
Wot 2 do
>>
>>18261203
Please retype your story, doesn't make much sense. Anyway I understand the gist, best advice is to move on. That's not what you want to hear though. In which case, invite her out anyway. She's just dating him not in a relationship so you still got time.
>>
>>18261211
Sorry, I was trying to be as brief as possible.
There's not really much to say at all.
I was on a let's call it a date. It was my first date in my whole life and naturally I was really nervous, so I did not speak that much etc..
After that I just couldn't find the balls to the the second step and invite her somewhere (she actually invited me first).
Instead I was chatting with her all the time on Facebook, it's actually a lot easier than talking irl obviously.
When I finally felt a bit brave to invite her somewhere, it came out, that she is already dating another person (they're having their 3rd date right now). Anyway she still doesn't mind talking to me and spending time with me. Hope this explained my problem better.
>>
>>18261225
Invite her out then
>>
>>18261228

We're going out at Friday, but it's not a date.
I don't want to really tell her, that I want to go on a date with her since she already has someone doing that.
>>
>>18261228
We're going out at Friday, but it's not really a date. I do not really want to ask her if she wants to go on a date with me since someone else is doing that.
>>
idfk why I sent that twice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.