[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make living alone feel less terribly lonely? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1904.png (72KB, 640x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1904.png
72KB, 640x274px
How do you make living alone feel less terribly lonely?

It's 8:30 pm on a wednesday and all my friends are busy until monday.
>>
>>18261198
>lonely
>all my friends are busy until monday
Gtfo, you dont know loneliness yet.
>>
>>18261198
You acquire gf
>>18250471
>>
>>18261220
I don't like girls and girls don't like me.

The best I could do for now are random hookups on grndr I guess, but I really don't like sex and random sex with strangers would feel worse than this.
>>
>>18261243
is this to say you're gay or you're too scared to try approaching women?
>>
>>18261243
>dont like girls
Did you know anon that even gays are allowed to date and stuff?
>>
>>18261198
do you not have hobbies?
>>
>>18261201
This

I guess it's all relative though. Find something worthwhile to occupy your time. Devote yourself to a constructive hobby. Lol 5 days isn't even long though. Things like this make me realize how disconnected I am from normal people
>>
>>18261252
I'm gay.

>>18261259
Did you know that gays flock into large cities and form their own communities there, leaving me, a lonely sad gay stuck here in a small town with no other gays?

>>18261262
I do, but I don't like them too much. I can do a thing for 15 or 20 minutes, then get bored and start stating at a wall instead.
>>
>>18261271
Nope, i am not gay. Thanks for sharing your gay wisdom :-)

But you dont know if some gays arent in your area until you actually install grinder.

And once you realize you are alone, there are things like omegle or chaturbate?

And of course you can try to date some girls just for the lulz. They will keep you company and even once you tell them you are gay, you can keep being their friend. Also they can friendzone you and that is ok for you too.

>>18250471
>>
>>18261294
The matter is I'm also massively unattractive for a myraid of reasons I won't bring here because I don't want this thread to get derailed.

So getting social contacts with my boyish good looks isn't going to be an option at all.
>>
get a cat
>>
>>18261307
Anon, who is lonely as fuck? Me or you?

Stop inviting stupid excuses, install grinder and tinder and chat somebody from your surroundings. You fight loneliness by talking to people.

You have nothing to lose. And no, you lost your dignity the moment you posted this thread.
>>
>>18261310
I tried one once. I had to take him back to the shelter (a no-kill one, so don't call me a monster) after four days because he wouldn't let me sleep. Sleep is my weak spot and I cannot function at all getting none of it.

>>18261324
Turning down dudes who only want to fuck once isn't exactly an improvement but I guess I can sit here being glad I'm not getting dick pics.

You should try installing it some time. Really gives you perspective.
>>
>>18261334
Did you just give me free advice about installing grinder even though I am hetero dude?

>>>/hm/mmmm maybe i will turn bi, thanks for tip anon!

:-D
Seriously op, do something, fight loneliness.
>>
>>18261358
As a matter of fact, I did.

Getting a direct look at how most dudes hit on people on dating sites, I do believe it'd give you a good grasp of what women have to deal with on them, and how to be better than that.
>>
>>18261369
>be man
Message all females, get rejected in various forms as ghosting, ignoring and never calling back after dates.
Die alone.
>be woman
Getting swarmed in messages from weirdos, dic pics, dudes sex you up and never call back, nobody even slightly resembling material to date.
Wait until 35, then get knocked up from first dude, divorce and spend rest of life in misery.

Did i get it right?
:-D
>>
>>18261198
I literally have not spoken in a complete sentence in 2 weeks. Find a hobby, or get drunk, or get drunk and do that hobby. That's what I do.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.