[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 23 and feel self-conscious about being this age and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1733.jpg (63KB, 540x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
63KB, 540x349px
I'm 23 and feel self-conscious about being this age and not having achieved anything. How do I stop feeling like I'm too old? It's not like it's going to stop happening anytime soon.

And when it comes to achieving things, there isn't even anything I'd actually WANT to do. I don't want to get married or start a family, I don't have any particular occupation I'd want to study into, I don't want to climb a mountain. I just want to be a person who has done something.
>>
There's no secret cure. You just have to go an do it. Otherwise, be comfortable with a life full of regret.
>>
>>18260912
Which one? I really can't have kids and climbing a mountain really just seems like a waste of time and money.

I tried writing a book once but lost interest after the first draft and never managed to finish anything after it.
>>
>>18260917
I don't know
What do you want to do
I felt the same as you (20 right now), so I'm taking guitar and boxing lessons at the moment.
It's only been a few months but it feels nice. I'm thinking about learning how to draw as well, not via paid lessons though - self-practice maybe.
>>
>>18260935
Not OP but those are all the same hobbies I have lol. Boxing is definitely a great hobby to pick up. Do you spar?
>>
>>18260935
I don't want to do anything. I just want to be someone who has done something.

What's the easiest thing to learn if you don't want to? I've always had a hard time learning things I'm not interested in.
>>
>>18260908
I'm 22 and want to be a film director. I just started this year and they say if you don't make it by 29 you're doomed.

I just say, well I'll be the first one, I've always been a late bloomer anyways.

So just completly delude yourself and ignore all common sense while pursuing anything with full blind enthusiasm
>>
>>18260908
Im 23 too, i achieved so fucking much, i am the ideal kid, great personality etc etc. But im depressed as fuck, so tldr dont give a shit about how people look from the outside, from the inside everyone is as empty. Not giving a shit about people is what makes you "acheive" shit
>>
>>18260956
It's the last part I have a problem with.

I don't think I remember the last time I was enthusiastic about something. Maybe that time when I was 11 and changed schools and was thrilled people didn't know me and I could start my entire social life over and not get bullied.

Then it turned out that I get picked on for being weird and autistic and that didn't change at all.

>>18260958
But I want to be cool and special.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.