[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 30 years old and given up on finding any decent western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Thai.jpg (89KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thai.jpg
89KB, 960x540px
I'm 30 years old and given up on finding any decent western women. Advice me on getting a qt Asian. What are the basics I need to know? Where do I go to find them and how do we hook up?
>>
Philippines has the best women. Not chinky, not junglebunny. Not to say they're pretty on average but they tend to have more prettier girls than any other Asian country thanks to substantial mixing from Asians, chinks and whites. Big plus is they speak English fairly well.

As for Asian culture, generally very family focused. Expect your Asian wife to be calling her family often.
>>
Japan > Korea
Korean women have VERY VERY high standards (even higher than fat western women) just because they have plastic surgery and spend hundred thousands on other aesthetic remodelling.

Japanese women barely or never have surgery, and will love a man for who he is rather than just how they look (although looks are still important, but not that much compared to Korea).

No clue on other Asian countries.
>>
>>18260841
all women are gold diggers and this should be good enough if you want an Asian gf.
>>
Anyone have actual experience in attaining one? Or know how? I assume getting a girl in Asia isn't like how it's done over here.
>>
>>18260841
You think there are 0 quality western women? You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>18260841
Country? How many woman you tried to date? What were the dealbreakers for you? Or they all just dumped you?

Take note i am just curious.

And what do you mean by asia? You want to went there and bring girl with you to your home country? To emigrate yourself? Language barrier? To find asian invyour home country?
>>
Did you reach wizardhood and realize you will never get your qt virgin waifu? Or why are you saying something so wrong and retarded?
>>
OP, your impression of Asian women is a myth. they have standards too and because they come from much more constrictive societies than the west, they will have a much higher standard for you that it's clear you're not ready to live up to.

my advice for you is to make a lot of money and buy yourself a wife. those kinds of relationships come with clear cut obligations and no bullshit and very little effort and if you search around online for experiences, you'll find they actually result in a lot of domestic happiness for those suited for them.
>>
>>18261027
where in Asia so you people think would be begging for some crusty anime fan to set up a make-shift geisha/patron relationship? japan is genuinely concerned about taking care of its aging population because too few people are dating or getting married. korea's quality of life puts an insane standard on your appearance, accomplishments, work time, etc. post revolutionary china has people obsessively independent.

go to japan. bring money. go to a hostess club and make believe. then leave. that's as close as you'll get.
>>
>>18261055
Standards my ass. I've seen so many dirty old geezers with good looking Asian chicks it's fucking insane. And I'm not even ugly, or old, or a virgin, so I think I should have a good shot at getting a decent one. Maybe even one without kids.
>>18261066
Most people around here seem to find them in Thailand.
>>
>>18261177
Wow anon, I wonder how much money they have
>>
I think asian women don't like it when people date them just because they're asian y'know
>>
>>18261179
They're not even rich, by my country's standards at least.
>>18261188
I don't have yellow fewer, I'm not even that attracted to Asians, I'm just sick of being alone.
>>
>>18261055
not really, they pretty much just want to move out of their shit hole country and want money. If you have a job and live in a developed country they will fuck you no matter how ugly you are. They are even more materialistic than white women, by quite a bit actually so they have no standards when it comes to looks.
>>
>>18260841

WHAT'S THE MATTER?

(throws fatherless child at you)

CAN'T HANDLE A STRONK

(throws liberal arts degree at you)

INDEPENDENT WHITE WOMYN?

(throws you a thousand rancid used condoms)
>>
>>18261194

Yeah I see some pretty rough dudes waltzing around with Asian wives that are actually quite decent-looking. Just wouldn't surprise me at all if this is the case like 99.5% of the time.
>>
>>18261195
bitter is the loneliest flavor.
>>
File: (You).png (127KB, 345x337px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
127KB, 345x337px
>thinks that his personal character flaws are reflective of an entire ethnicity of women

here's your (you), go away fag
>>
>>18261309
It's not the Asian part that's interesting, it's the living in a shithole and wanting to get out part. I know they're desperate and so am I.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.