[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to disappear. No one from my old life will find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1489012069206.jpg (41KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489012069206.jpg
41KB, 544x626px
I'm going to disappear.

No one from my old life will find me. I'm slowly taking out all my cash in small bits, paid off my debts so no companies will come looking, and am reading up on everything I'm going to need.

I haven't figured out where exactly I'm going to go, but somewhere I can live simply, make money without too much of a hassle, and not too cold in case I need to sleep outside.

Currently doing survival training, camping for days in the woods. Working my body out to have the functional strength necessary to fight people or do manual labor if need be. I'm building up my little nest egg from which to disappear with.

Advice?
>>
Don't know what the fuck you're planning on doing but actually learn to fight. Join a boxing/bjj/muay thai/mma gym and spar a bit if you see yourself fighting in the future for whatever reason. Sparring for the first time will make it very clear that fighting has more to it than being physically fit. Get your cardio right also
>>
>>18260770
Why you want to do it?
>>
>>18260786
I do BJJ and boxing, I was just out of shape nigger.

>>18260787
Betrayed by a girl I thought I was going to marry, really just want to go and never be found.
>>
>>18260797
Thats a solid combo. No gi or gi?
>>
>>18260770
You know, you dont have to go live on the streets to leave home. Just secure a job a few states over and ghost yourself from everyone who knows you. Like that one song wonderwall
>>
>>18260807
Gi.
>>
>>18260809
I don't want a normal life. I can't stand the thought of working a regular job and coming home and checking my messages for a message that will never come.

I want to lose myself entirely
>>
>>18260770
I did the same OP, all I had was a car, camping gear and $1.5k. You should try the northwest. Less people, more space. I started out camping but the truth is you probably won't be doing that for long once you settle in. You need to find a small town that has a tight knit community and make your intentions known clearly as they are. Chances are they will hook you up with a construction company. They are good people up here, and value hard work and willingness to volunteer. I landed a landscaping job with no limit on overtime, hard work but good pay and you get to see the mountains all day (Wyoming).

I was a complete outcast before I did this. If I could make it I'm sure you can as well.
>>
Military. Air force if you want minimum hassle. They are just civilians in uniform.
>>
>>18260824
try some psychedelics before going awol dude, you'll be thanking me later
>>
>>18260853
What's life like now for you? Got friends? Hobbies? A job? Did they come looking for you, and how hard did you prepare to avoid detection from them? What were you trying to escape?
>>
>>18260872
Already have friendo.
>>
>>18260797
Are you the guy who shat his pants? Is that why you want to disappear?
>>
>>18260875
I made friends by volunteering in the community. It is a beautiful small town among the Wyoming hills, and many elderly live there. I offered a hand to whoever I came across there in exchange for nothing. A good start was at tge church, the pastor had a good idea of who could use a young hand. This is how I eventually got hired for landscaping, which provided housing. These kind of companies have contracts, do this in x amount of time. So they can always use a hard worker in summer. Be a good enough worker and they keep you.

My reason for leaving was I did some terrible shit. Disowned by my family, trouble with my then supposed soul mate. I decided to start from scratch.
>>
>>18260880
No idea who you're referring to.
>>
>>18260877
In that case, godspeed and good luck, friend.
>>
>>18260893
That sounds nice to be honest. I think I'll do that after making sure my trail goes cold.
>>
>>18260914
Godspeed anon, with whichever choice you make, and best of luck. It is a hardy life in places like these, your hands will become rough and you'll find the seasons affect the pace of everything. However, there hasn't been a single day I regret it. During my camping days I got to enjoy hiking for days up the mountains with not another soul to see, clearings brushed by the wind, hidden lakes.

You need to be a wolf to survive the winter outdoors though, the next few months would probably be the best time to make the move, higher chances of having a roof by winter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.