[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pushing 45 >Only attracted to women from ~25-35 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

>Pushing 45
>Only attracted to women from ~25-35 years old

Help. It's legal and possible I know, but everyone around me thinks I'm a gross old man and effects my job.
>>
>>18260734
affects*

What do you wanna hear? Tons of younger women are into older men so its definitely possible.

What's your job?
>>
Have you been with someone your age? Have you fallen in love with someone your age?

Sure you don't choose what you're attracted to but virtually everyone has wriggle room if they expose themselves and develop reasons. The saying that love makes blind didn't come out of nowhere. No one finds >70+ people attractive when young, yet the elderly still fuck like crazy. In the end love and sex is about making a connection more than anything else, you can feel really drawn to someone in the bedroom that you would never masturbate to seeing a picture.
>>
Are you an attractive youthful looking old man or just a normal gross one?
>>
>>18260734
fuck what other people think. They're just jealous.
>>
>>18260777
>jealous
lol no
>>
>>18260777
A man having an attractive, engaging and interesting partner who happens to be younger is enviable. A man who habitually dates ten+ years below his own age is just tacky, and will tell everyone that either (or both) people his own age won't put up with his bullshit, or his attraction range never caught up with his age. Neither of those is enviable or even just practical. That twenty five year old will be fifty some day as well.
>>
lol fuck them
>>
>>18260775
I look ok.

>>18260762
Yes. They all remind me of my mom or something, I just have zero sexual attraction when they get to be around my age.

>>18260753
Actor. Believe it or not they aren't accepting of it unless you're a really really big name. Then you can get away with anything.
>>
>>18260775
>>18260837
Forgot to say, the other problem is it's really hard for me to get someone in their 20's. Near impossible now. I don't know, maybe I should just get a dog and die alone.
>>
>>18260837
Thats weird to hear. You working from LA?
>>
>>18260837
>>18260844
>zero sexual attraction for anyone over 35
>understandably no success with girls in their twenties

Not really sure what deus ex machina answer you were looking for here... Yes, get a dog.
>>
>>18260844
Did you have success with 25yos when you were in your thirties?

Asking out of interest, be me 33yo dates as young as 22, less attracted to women my own age, but can also find 40yo women incredibly hot. Oldest I've made out with was 39, when I was 31.
>>
Why worry after inserting it? You had to question it before! Now it's no use freaking out, just gotta cross your fingers you're in the majority for whom it goes smoothly.
I've been with my partner for 4 years now and we just pull out for a window of two weeks per cycle. It's as effective as condoms statistically. You need to have decent self-control and body-awareness though.
>>
Nothing wrong with that. I'm 40 now. In the last 5 years the youngest girl I dated was 22, oldest 31.
>>
OP, you are almost 50.

wtf are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>>18260734
How is it gross for you to be 45 and a woman 35? That is pretty normal. Why do you give a shit what other people say and let the woman decide for herself.
>>
>>18261019
It's different if someone happens to have a partner that's ten years younger, vs everyone around you realizing that you will ONLY date people much much younger to begin with.

Besides if OP is serious about these there's no point in dating a 35 year old woman because in at most a few years he won't be interested anymore.
>>
>>18261025
Why would everyone know that is only who op wants to date, unless op is a fucking moron and tells everyone. Everyone on the planet knows guys tend to date younger.
>>
>>18261035
I take it that OP didn't just call it quits after one girl in terms of bringing girlfriends around to work rehearsals/work parties. So yes then they could tell.

>tend to date younger
That's still not only ever dating women at least a decade younger...
>>
>>18261052
It's pretty normal, nothing unusual about it at all. At 45, nothing unusual about dating 25 or 35 yo. How many times does someone bring a gf to their workmates (rarely), and why even give a shit what his workmates think?
>>
>>18260837
yeah an old actor who has zero notoriety sounds kind of lame in a dating context.
>>
>>18260734
if you're going to limit yourself to the kind of people you're willing to date, expect the same from others and expect that the pool isn't going to be big enough to make finding what you want easy. that's just a given. either accept that your search will take time and effort or broaden your horizons.
>>
>>18260990
How'd you get her?

>>18261010
When they say "you're here forever" they aren't joking
>>
>>18261120
How did I find them? On the internet. There are these things called dating sites.
>>
>>18260734
Low you're the oldest anon on 4chan i've heard of
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.