[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For how long can a girl hold her crazy under control? I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

For how long can a girl hold her crazy under control?

I was a kissless 27yo virgin and I met a perfect girl at work. We are together for 6 months right now and she starts to behaving irrational and start arguments just for the sake of it.
Is this normal?
What should I do?
pic unrelated
>>
its a woman being a woman
this happens in most relationships, get used to it son
>>
>>18260490

>relationship starts to fall apart after the honeymoon phase ends
>"it's her, not me!"

Alrighty. It's clearly time to break up, if you've in this type of pile of shit after just six months. Your relationship has no future.
>>
No, its not weird for women to start drama because they want attention. Although, if this begins to get out of hand then it is a problem. It is up to you to decide where to draw the line and how to deal with it.

Not to be a d-i-c-k but you don't know what a perfect girl is. Shes the first girl you've gotten sexual with and as a result your vision has been clouded by this. I would recommend getting out there and dating other girls. Experience other women and what they have to offer.

If you don't want to break up I recommend being grounded when she becomes emotional. You're the man so its your job to be the pillar of support. A lot of times girls will get crazy to see how you respond and rise up to the situation. Don't get emotional with her. Stay calm and change the way she FEELS.
>>
>>18260495
Well I've heard about it before I just thought it was a meme.
>>
>>18260503
Let me guess, you are a girl.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.