[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My wife says if I have sex with other girls we're getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 803.png (1MB, 1200x1372px) Image search: [Google]
803.png
1MB, 1200x1372px
My wife says if I have sex with other girls we're getting a divorce

Does that mean it's ok to do anything before sex?
>>
File: 1493043764111.jpg (47KB, 360x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493043764111.jpg
47KB, 360x433px
>>18260460
You shouldnt have gotten married
>>
>>18260460

Ask your wife.
>>
>>18260479
If I ask too many questions she gets mad at me
>>
>>18260515
I know how you feel.
If I ask too many questions, my wife sends me to the cuck shed and won't even let me watch her fuck the black bull.
>>
Try it out and post results
>>
>>18260563
I went to a strip club with another girl friend the other week and she didn't seem to mind
>>
>>18260460
>your spouse doesn't let you fuck anyone you want with the understanding that love is not exclusive and that you will always be there for one another
>actually thinking marriage is anything beyond a way to sucker tax credits out of the state
>actually thinking that your love is illegitimate if it isn't approves by your government and a cult that worships a undead kike on a stick.
>being cucked and emotionally stunted by the values of ancient jewish goatherds who were so hung up on cocks that they made it a central tenet of their religion to mutilate baby penises

come at me, I don't give a fuck - you know I'm right.
>>
I go to strip clubs and swing clubs with my gfs knowledge and she's totally fine with it. She went with me and saw that the last thing I'd do there was cheat on her because, let's be honest, grooossss...

Maybe your wife is the same, maybe she's cool with you stepping a bit further than the "vanilla" line, but she definitly has a line of her own. Ask her where she draws it but be ready for drama.
>>
>>18260460
>Does that mean it's ok to do anything before sex?
Can someone please explain what this sentence means? Before? As in when doing sex, one must always follow a step-by-step instruction on how to proceed and escalate towards the penis goes into the vagina, so is it okay to do all the steps up until the final part? Is that what you're asking? Is it ok to kiss girls and touch their body parts?
>>
>>18260460
What do you think? Do you genuinely think that your wife would be fine with you kissing or grinding on someone other than her? Really?

>>18260515
That's because you should know the dang answer.

Do NOT get sexual/intimate/flirtatious with women other than your wife, unless you're fine with cheating, adultery, and/or divorce.
>>
File: get manspreaded on.jpg (56KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
get manspreaded on.jpg
56KB, 640x461px
>>18260460
Save your allowance nickels up, and hire a private investigator to catch her cheating. This isn't for divorce purposes; this is so you can bang all the brothel bitches you want.

I cannot visit /adv/ for five entire minutes without my opinion of marriage sinking even lower than it already was.
>>
>>18260460
The government says that if I kill someone I go to jail. Does this mean it's okay to do anything before killing people?
>>
>>18260460
What a sad relationship. Maybe her next husband will be more considerate and not think with his dick.
>>
>>18263233
I clicked this thread to post this, down to the fucking word.

Glad y'all got this covered.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.