[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got no friends irl, depressed, only a few friends on the internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (43KB, 504x718px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43KB, 504x718px
Got no friends irl, depressed, only a few friends on the internet so not very good at holding a conversation and this girl I "talking" to (that I also have a crush on ugh) is very nice to me but I keep saying things that upset her a lot without really meaning to. I say talking but lately it feels like it is just me bothering (read: annoying) her with my bullshit and she's just being nice by not saying anything rude to me.

i feel like im suffocating and honestly want to kms. what's the point in living when you make everyone around you sad anyway?
>>
What do you say that annoys her? We need more context. Give an example of a conversation you carried with her in which she got annoyed or aggravated
>>
>>18260429

she said she was mad over something so I assumed it was overwatch (since she was playing it) but that wasn't it and she was mad about something completely unrelated to internet and was hurt that I assumed she'd get mad over video games.

this probably not seems like much, but honestly i keep bothering her with one sided conversations and maybe i blew a fuse there. i should've known when she wasn't interested in talking to me and not said anything.

this also isn't the first time, it happened before but she forgave me and i decided to not bother her that much anymore but i still kept doing it like an obnoxious fucking retard

hell i think she's my friend but don't even know if she feels the same way. maybe im just a stranger bothering her.
>>
File: 1476086463234.jpg (401KB, 1917x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1476086463234.jpg
401KB, 1917x1019px
>>18260438
Lol she definitely overreacted. I know you have more context to the situation but her being mad because you didn't know what she was mad about is ridiculous on her part.

OP, I think a lot of this stems from you not having too many friends. You're coming from a place of scarcity so you have a limited amount of feedback when it comes to your behavior. As a result you adjust yourself more to those you have in your life because you don't want to lose them. Think about it like this, if you were popular and had tons of friends, would you still be her friend? Would you be friends with a girl who seemed entirely uninterested in talking with you at times and got mad b/c you assumed erroneously why she was mad? Chances are you would move on to people who value what you have to offer.

It could be you have horrible behaviors and this may be. Be sure to honest without being too harsh when you analyze your tendencies and behaviors.

Sidenote: I would urge you not to refer to yourself as a "fucking retard". I use to call myself retarded whenever I did something that appeared asinine or stupid. However, this definitely has an effect on how you view and hold yourself. I've noticed since I've stopped using that word to describe myself I feel a lot better about myself and am less negative. Substitute it with a less harsh word like "silly".
>>
>>18260457

im trying not to be biased when describing this but maybe i subconsciously am biased. idk because reading my previous reply i feel like im villainizing her or something.

let me put it this way, she has lots of other friends who she has no problem conversing with and seemingly no visible social flaws. it's definitely me behaving in silly ways.

also thank you i'll try not to call myself retard.
>>
>>18260477
You need to develop a bit more self confidence. I'm not of the opinion that everyone is special and ought to feel that they are perfect but you seem incredibly insecure. Stop blaming yourself so much, man.

The best piece of advice I can give you is to start or get involved in a hobby that makes you feel proud about yourself. I would recommend joining a boxing gym, combat does a man a lot of good. If that isn't your thing find something that is and get involved. This problem stems far beyond what some girl on the internet.
>>
>>18260485

thank you i'll try
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.