[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm in love with a friend. The problem is, i know i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: norikoyabu-1.jpg (276KB, 560x836px) Image search: [Google]
norikoyabu-1.jpg
276KB, 560x836px
So, I'm in love with a friend. The problem is, i know i cant move it forward. We're better off as friends than anything more.

The issue is, I'm in this weird limbo between loving spending time with her, and feeling like shit afterwards for not being able to express my feelings completely to her.

Do i cut off a good friendship because i cant control the way i feel? Or in other words, is there anyway i can keep this friendship and kill my feelings for her?
>>
>>18259946
Why exactly can't you express your feelings for her?
>>
>>18259954
Wouldn't it just make things awkward?
>>
>>18259965
Does she have a boyfriend?
>>
>>18259946
I was in a similar situation I had to cut things off with her because I couldn't stop liking her desu... It was really obvious that she liked someone else also...
>>
>>18259972
Nope
>>
Nah just cut off with her for two weeks and youll be fine
>>
>>18259984

I tried that for a week last month and she got really worried and started asking our mutual friends what was happening. She started blaming herself, which prompted me to talk to her again. I don't want her to think that it's her fault when it's all me. She's really awesome, i just can't control my feelings.
>>
File: bite.gif (423KB, 500x245px) Image search: [Google]
bite.gif
423KB, 500x245px
>>18259980
Just start being more friendlier with her.(Not the autistic friendly) Take her out to eat. Ask her how her day was. Just act like your more interested in her. Beware it can go wrong very quickly. You have to be skillful. Don't be autistic
>>
>>18259998

I don't think dating her will be good for either of us right now. She's getting over a pretty abusive relationship and I'm leaving the country in a couple of months (although we're gonna be in the same country again from September onwards)
>>
>>18259995
So just be a jerk for two weeks, easy
>>
>>18259946
Slowly esculate
/thread
>>
>>18260022

I don't want things to escalate though. I want things to stay the same except without the emotional self torture.
>>
Find a new girl to like.
>>
>>18259946
Just tell her already. LOL.

Things are either "take it or leave it" situation. Well do that if you think both of you can handle the situation.
>>
>>18259998
Now anon, tell us how not to be autistic when approaching women.
>>
>>18260103
I don't know I'm a KHV.
>>
I went through the same thing, you have to tell her your feelings before it eats you alive. It hurts now but what if she gets a boyfriend? Can you imagine them fucking? Her getting married? What if a mutual friend starts chatting her up? I had those thoughts all day everyday until I finally said something, got rejected and moved on.

Try not to kill yourself, it hurts a lot by the way if it doesn't work out.
>>
I had a crush on this girl in high school. I knew she had a boyfriend, but I confessed my feelings anyway because I don't want to be left with the 'what if' feeling
>>
>>18260125

That's the thing, we're close enough now that we openly talk about other people we find hot or whatever. But, everytime she tells me about some guy she has a vague crush on, i feel like shit. Or when she tells me things about her exes.

Anyway, I'm gonna talk to her today to try and get how I'm feeling across, then I'm flying out of the country for a week. We'll see how things are when i get back. Hopefully I'm less obsessed.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.