[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many days of starving to kill a sub-two-week-old fetus? >a-asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: wikihow dog.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
wikihow dog.png
177KB, 664x520px
How many days of starving to kill a sub-two-week-old fetus?
>a-asking for a friend
>>
>>18259907
Abortion not an option?
>>
>>18259907
You can just order the drugs on the Internet.
>>
>>18259907
>Babby born anyway
>Born with developmental disorders and screams 24/7 so taking care of it fucks up your life even more
>>
Not a thing. The fetus has biological priority, a woman will literally die of starvation while giving her last nutrients to the baby.

There's illegal drugs but they all come with risks and the biggest of them all is indeed the fetus surviving but being impaired. Cue ruined life AND ceaseless guilt.

Just have an abortion, one way or another.
>>
find someone with a really long dick to fuck the mother, the dick will destroy the fetus
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 350x350px
>>18261104
Well, fuck. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18259907
Under 2 weeks how are you sure there is a fetus? How long since the missed period?
>>
Get an abortion and next time don't get knocked up like a retard unless you're willing to look after the kid

Or starve yourself and explain to your mentally retarded and possibly physically deformed kid that he is like that because you were a careless idiot who couldn't admit to their mistakes and go to a doctor
>>
>>18261278
Thread's over, no need to be rude my dude.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.