[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i obtain 30k in 1.5 years as a 18 year old with no experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 296649._UY400_SS400_.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
296649._UY400_SS400_.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
how do i obtain 30k in 1.5 years as a 18 year old with no experience or expenses to gamble on the stock market

i have like 1 k
>>
If there was an answer everyone would do it and the stock market wouldn't make sense. At the end of the day while knowing markets help it's very risky due to the amount of luck involved in the stock market.
>>
>sell drugs, doesn't matter what kind
>suck dick or get fucked in the ass
>steal it

Oh and you're an idiot. You don't "gamble" on the stock market with 30K. The ROI for that is going to be incredibly small even if you find a profitable high risk stock.

You know why rich people make a shit ton of money off the stock market? They have millions invested. It takes money to make money, kid. Oh and there's other nefarious reasons as to why they are able to make money in the stock market. So your dreams of making it big as a day trader are just that, dreams. I don't mean to be a dick but it's the truth of the matter.
>>
Work full time while living with your parents assuming they don't charge you too much for food and board. Also don't ever spend money on going out and generally live like a monk. You'll be miserable most likely but it might work, probably could take more than 18 months though.
>>
The market is based on speculation, desire etc.
The more people desire something, the more they'll be willing to pay for it.
You should train your salesman skill. Try buying a couple of things and selling them door to door, get some experience. You will get lots of no's, get used to it.
If you work hard enough, you will double that 1k in no time. Learn how to make people want what you're selling and I guarantee you won't need to depend on your parents for much longer.
>>
>>18259094
Join the military
>>
>>18259127
>You should train your salesman skill. Try buying a couple of things and selling them door to door, get some experience.

It's not the fucking 50s dude.
>>
>>18259094
get a job and don't move out of your parents house. You should have 30k in 1.5 years even with a shitty paying job.
>>
>>18259127
Who the fuck buys things from door to door salesmen, this advice is going to result in an OP with a few hundred boxes of useless kitchen appliances in his garage
>>
>>18259137
That's if OP doesn't spend a dime and he works full time. Even at that rate it'll probably take him at least 2 years making minimum wage. I'm guessing he makes minimum wage and gets stuck with it for awhile because he lacks any moxie by coming here asking for a shortcut. I also doubt he can hold onto a job for two years. Most teenagers can't.

>>18259138
They do it over the phone now.
>>
>>18259094
You don''t have enough time, money, or skill for your goal to be possible legally. Unless you're a retard you already knew this before posting your question.
>>
>>18259094
>gamble on the stock market
We love people like you OP. It's why me and my coworkers can keep outperforming the market every year
>>
Lottery.
Just buy a ticker per draw.
Winning a jackpot is impossible but winning something is not that unlikely.
>>
>>18259251
Yeah, then he can be an impatient 18 year old with $9998 and no marketable skills.
>>
I have 0 friends and 0 social life. People quit on the market because they lost 2k on a penny stock and call bullshit and blame algo's. I don't do drugs. I want high risk high reward jobs with 80 hour work weeks no minimum wage. I dont eat out and my most expense is buying books of knowledge on the financial stock market.

Dan Pena told me 8% gains are not gains and I must aim for tripling my money. I can even market order full 30k worth of amd in the morning like nothing. im nothing. if its below 100k its nothing. i need energy
>>
>>18259344
" I want high risk high reward jobs with 80 hour work weeks no minimum wage"
You have a goal, so work up to it. Don't fucking crash and burn before you get your feet off the ground because you were impatient. Be able to support yourself first while setting aside some money to put in to the stock market. If you are as competent as you think you are then you wont have any issues growing a nice little sum from what you set aside. Also gambling addiction is a thing you might want to watch out for if this thread is anything to go off of.
>>
>>18259387
Should I join the military if I hit 25k?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.