[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 21

File: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (25KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg
25KB, 650x400px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
A girl approached me today wanting to buy my hair. I thought she was not serious at first (it is common for people to ask me in a not serious way, like a compliment). We exchanged numbers. She gave me until Friday to accept or refuse the offer.

Wat do, friends? Although there is nothing suspicious, I live in the crime country, so I'll be careful. She said she will show the part of the city where she lives, she'll present her hairstylist to me.

Can I also make her my gf? >tfw no gf
>>
File: 1492922428720.jpg (11KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492922428720.jpg
11KB, 229x220px
>>18259033
first
>>
>>18259033
I'm trying to date someone that knows I've got slight anxiety issues and whatnot;

Women, if the guy you know has issues with anxiety, would you care? Would you be annoyed if you get a text saying some shit like "sorry for annoying you" when he didn't?

Would it be that much of a turn-off or should I not worry too much?
>>
>>18259050
>>18259049
Fuck you man

I don't know if she'll be your girlfriend man, did she express interest in you? She probably literally just wants your hair.

How much did she offer?
>>
my gf has told me that it's really tough for some girls to orgasm with penetration. is this true or is she just bullshitting me?

sometimes i get the feeling that she doesn't like sex at all
>>
>>18259053
Anxiety is a turn off in everyone but especially a guy
However if you're anxious about your anxiety then you're not actually helping yourself get this girl.

You can't be constantly thinking about everything stacked against you, just go for it and hope. It can be a turn off but at the same time dont worry.
>>
Fellow girls, would any of you also grind your clit against your chair seat in class?

Asking from last thread because now I'm curious.
>>
>>18259059
I honestly don't know myself
I'm a girl and to me it doesn't seem like it should be tough at all but every time I say this a thousand girls are like

>REEEEEEEE ITS TOTALLY NORMAL

So perhaps just believe your girlfriend and get some clitoral stimulation in there
>>
>>18259063
I'm the same anon from the last thread

Yes : 3
>>
>>18259059
Oh trust me dude, it's true. I love sex. Mentally, it's incredibly hot. Physically, benis in bagina feels about as good as putting in a tampon. I could get railed for hours and not get an inch closer to orgasm. It feels good like how getting your back scratched feels good. I've been with my guy for over 6 years now, and I've never once cum purely from penetration. I've been trying to train myself to learn to cum from penetration by playing with myself while we fuck doggystyle, but there's still no improvement so far for how sex feels.

Just because I can't cum from sex doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. I love it, and I need it at least once a day. Having sex is more important than cumming for me.
>>
>>18259062
>it can be a turn off but at the same time don't worry

that sounds a lot easier than done; what if I pretend I'm dealing with anxiety completely fine and just hide it forever? would that work?

cause that's what I've been doing for the past while but at times I feel that everyone around me is dealing with me just to be nice so I don't kill myself one day.
>>
So, I'm 5'6 and didn't actually care about my height before reading this website. Now that I know that I'm a manlet, I'm wondering: should I just kill myself?
>>
>>18259081
5'7 here mate; I legitimately do not give a shit about my height, I know I'm a manlet, I joke about it, just don't pretend that being short and a manlet is desirable and you'll be fine.
>>
Describe to me what a beta orbiter is. I asked last thread before it died but more than 2 might be easier to get it down a bit more
>>
>>18259078
No, don't hide it forever

Basically be yourself, and try to be the kind of person who does well and can manage despite the anxiety

Seriously chillax about it, even if it's hard. I know it's shit advice but somehow I managed to do it and it works better than caring a lot. It's not like you can poof it away, so why make it worse?

>>18259081
No you fag, man the fuck up and enjoy life and don't obsess over shit you can't change. You'll find a girl for you
>>
File: IMG_0839.png (48KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
48KB, 400x300px
>>18259072
Noice welcome back
>>
>>18259075
okay, she has said this kind of stuff to me too. she's said how sometimes too long isn't a good thing, but like, i feel like a stud when i last long.

she's climaxed orally plenty of times but sometimes I get the feeling she's faking those, too. is there a bona fide way of telling that? i don't sense it every time, but sometimes, yeah.
>>
>>18259056
Do you think she is out of reach, though?

She offered about $500 local money, if I understood it correctly.
>>
>>18259095
Aight, I'll try that as hard as I can; another question (since I'm an inept faggot who can't do anything right ever)

Would you say going Rock Climbing is an interesting date location?
>>
Women;

Opinion on hairy guys; I've got a fair amount of hair (think Israeli Car Salesman with actually a nice head of hair with a decent beard)

I've got hair on my back and ass, does anyone care about that? Cause I've got the feeling I don't need to give a shit whatsoever or is it all just the guy's preference and not much you can do about it?
>>
>>18259102
Nah not out of reach
I would take that price

>>18259103
Yes I would love that
However if the girl you're with is a bit out of shape (like me) she may feel a bit insecure about her sucky rock climbing abilities

It is an awesome date location though
>>
>>18259114
Fit + hairy = hot

Anything else + hairy = meh
>>
>>18259098
I guess try and tweak your mindset on sex. I get that you feel like a stud when you can pound her forever, but is that the point of sex? I'd also argue that the point of sex isn't to make both of you orgasm, either, so don't let sex revolve around her or your orgasm. Sex is about bonding and showing affection to each other, making each other feel good, so just let that be the goal. You'll get your times of pounding her for a while, but make sure to balance it with stuff that makes her feel sexy.

>is there a bona fide way of telling that?
Lol no. Guys will swear up and down that they can tell when a chick is faking it, but they can't. There's no certain way to tell she's faking it. Unless she's like me and starts looking like she's having an allergic reaction on her skin when she cums.
>>
>>18259119
Thank you very much for the help, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing and I appreciate the help since I've already asked this chick out for Saturday next week (since this week she's busy back at her home country for a wedding) and she did say yes so I'm just trying not to panic too much to be honest.
>>
Hey whores, stop cucking us you pieces of shit
>>
Trying to date a bisexual girl. She tells me that she has some complexes with physical contact, and is afraid to be alone with guys. She says this is a general thing that happens with all guys, but not with girls. We've been talking long distance for a bit, and I've been able to meet her once. She says it has nothing to do with me. Would really appreciate some help
>>
>>18259053
If at the beginning you say sorry for annoying you it's fine, but if we're a few months in and you're still saying it it's annoying. They're dating you because they know you have anxiety and still like you, so don't worry about apologising. I say this as someone with anxiety issues also.

>>18259059
She's not lying, it's true. Very few women can have vaginal orgasms. Give her some clit stimulation or something.

>>18259063
Uh I thought I was the only one who did this. Sometimes my bf starts texting me lewd stuff and I can't help it. Doing keggels feels nice too.

>>18259089
A guy who continues talking to a girl with the hopes that she'll eventually fall for him even though she's already rejected him or already has a boyfriend. Usually will buy her stuff and treat her like a princess etc.
>>
>>18259135
Who hurt you?
>>
>>18259053
>Women, if the guy you know has issues with anxiety, would you care? Would you be annoyed if you get a text saying some shit like "sorry for annoying you" when he didn't?
I'd be so relieved because I am the same way.
>>
>>18259114
I prefer guys on the less hairy side.
>>
>>18259135
Did she not reject you or break it off clearly while dating and then go for another man?

Been there, didn't get too mad over it since like fuck it, life's too short to get assblasted that some chick didn't go for you.

10 months later, she done heroin, so; silver linings and all that.
>>
>>18259114
I love hairy guys unless they're skinny, which I usually find is never the case. Especially lumberjack types are super attractive imo.
>>
>>18259141
>bisexual
>has issues with men
>long distance
>only met in person once

Don't do this anon
>>
>>18259059
So true. I have never came from penetration from a dick. And I have the hottest sex life with my bf, I truly, deeply enjoy sex and it just doesn't happen.

I have (maybe like twice) from a sex toy but took me forever to do it and I can't even repeat the process correctly.
>>
>>18259141
With my experience, I know I'm another dude so it doesn't really count.

Don't go for long distance, it's fucking horrible wallet-wise and timewise.

Quick Context; took 2 hour bus every week to see this chick, spent a day or two with her, then just went home and then texted her for the remainder of a week, just don't bother, it's much easier if you find someone local enough; easier on the wallet and the amount you can see them, so it's not like it's predetermined how much or how little you can see them.

With chicks like that? I wouldn't bother whatsoever; if she treats me with hostility; why the fuck would I try stick my dick in her unless it was merely physical attraction?
>>
Girls, what do you think of a guy smells like lotion?
I like the smell of cocoa butter lotion and I apply it on after I shower. So when I go to work, I won't smell like cologne or bodywash or fresh laundry. You'll smell hints of cocoa butter.
>>
>>18259170
If it gives you the healthy glow; go for it.
>>
when my gf takes showers she puts soap (body wash) directly in her butt

im getting conflicting answers on google if this is safe or not

is this normal behavior
>>
>>18259170
Cocoa butter is the shit dude. I put it on after I shave my legs, it's ballin. But that being said, I do appreciate man musk.
>>
>>18259178
I hope it's safe
I want to put cocoa butter up my butt to make it smell and taste better for the bf
>>
>>18259178
Wouldn't that burn like hot hell?

Wouldn't even think about putting that near my back unit whatsoever and I get off on assplay completely.
>>
>>18259170
Cocoa butter smells kinda meh.

>>18259178
Like, she fingers it into her asshole? That's bad, I would imagine it fucks with the chemical balance like it does when you 'clean' vaginas in the same way.
>>
>>18259178
>when my gf takes showers she puts soap (body wash) directly in her butt

So like.... she's washing her asshole, or she's going knuckles deep with it?

>I want to put cocoa butter up my butt to make it smell and taste better for the bf

I lol'd.
>>
>>18259163
Please I need to know what the fuck happened. Do I give her time or what? I kinda really like her
>>
>>18259196
She's probably not ready for a relationship or you're all misreading her. Have you tried, you know, asking?
>>
If she's giving me advice on how to make myself more attractive to women, that means she's not interested, right?
>>
>>18259206
I did and she says she's not ready for love, and doesn't want me to wait for her.

But then why was she so into me before I confessed? Like really dude, there was not a single guy or girl that didn't go "ah. yeah brah, she totally digs you. go for it!"
>>
>>18259128
It helped me to think about how if it fails, then it's not sweat off my back, it just didn't work out
If you don't sweat potential failures they stop really being failures and you actually get more success since you're not worryin all the time and you're more willing to go for it
>>
>>18259141
Don't date her

>is okay with women
>has problems with men
>you're a man

Why would you even do this?
>>
>>18259170
I personally hate the smell, my mom loves it. Depends on the person man
>>
>>18259228
I don't panic too much around her but thinking about everything and not talking face to face makes the anxiety go through the roof.

I made the first move for our first kiss, I just looked at her and just said "usually, I don't make the first move" and then went in and we actually kissed

I don't know why but thinking of that just really makes me feel much calmer because if she wasn't into me at all, she would have pushed me off or something, or send me home instead of letting me sleep in her bed just for cuddles.

I'm sorry for just saying this randomly but I'm so happy I need to say it to someone because I don't really want to say it to my mates
>>
File: 1482968094286.jpg (64KB, 850x531px) Image search: [Google]
1482968094286.jpg
64KB, 850x531px
>>18259237
It's okay, I totally understand. Reading your post made me feel a bit jittery and happy too actually, I am really glad for you anon.
I hope all works out and you can truly enjoy everything, and if it doesn't /adv/ is here to give you more shitty advice.
>>
>>18259033
My fwb broke things off yesterday after two months saying she didn't think she was attracted to me as much any more (I'm guessing she just found someone else)
I questined her on that and she told me I'm "definitely not unattractive, but I'm not her type"

I'm bad at reading things does that mean shes saying I'm attractive and shes just not into me or was she calling me average looking? my ego is confused.
>>
>>18259242
Thanks anon for your opinion though; it helps me since the past few days have been a bit shaky and I don't want people to know I'm panicking completely and unsure of myself.

Hopefully it does turn out well
>>
>>18259227
To be honest I think she didn't even realise what she was doing, or maybe thought you didn't notice. Just move on from this one anon.
>>
>>18259246

I'm a dude but, it was a FWB thing. The whole point of it is it's supposed to be casual as fuck and something you can walk away at any point, for any reason.

She was over it, so she moved on.

Simple as that.

I swear, kids these days, it's like they keep throwing these words around when they don't know what the fuck they're supposed to mean.... It's like when a little child starts using a curse word because it sounds "cool" and adult. >.>
>>
>>18259246
It's exactly what she says. You're attractive but she's not into you because you aren't her type. She wouldn't have fucked you if you weren't attractive right?
>>
File: malescale.png (942KB, 1280x1300px) Image search: [Google]
malescale.png
942KB, 1280x1300px
Can a male make up for other kinds of attractiveness through body? I have a mildly autist personality (clinical anxiety, no confidence, the usual) and I'm assuming my face must be either average or ugly considering I've gotten little to no attention from the opposite sex. OTOH, I am 6'3" and actively making progress towards being /fit/ (currently 142 lbs, up from 129 5 weeks ago, goal 175), so I think I could potentially have a pretty good body in a year or two. My question is whether this actually matters, or if it's just a meme for uggos who want to believe they have a chance. Is body important in itself, or is it just a bonus for those who are attractive to begin with?
>>
>>18259264
I don't want to move on. I really, really like her. I haven't felt like this for anybody. I'm sure I'll eventually feel this again, but I don't want to lose her.
>>
>>18259274
There is no male scale for men from women, women don't have universal ideals of beauty like men have with body types.

This 1 to 10 scale is complete shit and was likely done by a gay man. Not a woman.
>>
>>18259281
Well she says she's not ready. What are you going to do about it, try to get her to change her mind? She shut you down pretty firmly imo. Talk to her about it if you want but respect her boundaries and don't push it. I say you should cut it off now so you can move on sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18259269
thats good. I was afraid I was getting called average.
>>
>>18259274
You really must be retarded if you have to ask.
>>
>>18259081
Dude, stop listening to the memes, you're fine.
>>
>>18259292
Just wait. For her I wouldn't mind waiting a loooooooong time. I think she's worth it.
>>
I'm probably going to be judged for this question

As a guy, can girls determine what bust size another girl has?
>>
>>18259307
I can't. My friend who worked as a bra fitter for a while could.
>>
>>18259306
If you say so. Good luck anon. Please don't get your heart broken over this.

>>18259307
I can determine another girl's cup size and maybe band size, yeah. I never trust men who do it though. You guys think D cups are big, for one.
>>
Can you tell when a guy has social anxiety? Does it make him unattractive?
>>
>>18259315
If my life has taught me anything it's that I really am gonna end up with a broken heart. I never get the girl I want. But hey. I still think it's worth a try. I want to believe there's a girl I want that also wants me.
>>
>>18259274
This chart is trash
>>
>>18259274
The relationships you make through your body will be superficial and unfulfilling.
>>
File: IMG_0708.jpg (876KB, 2357x3195px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.jpg
876KB, 2357x3195px
Girls

am I attractive enough to get a cute girlfriend? I'm 25 and never had one before.
>>
>>18259352
This.

Your body will break down, leaving nothing but who you are as a person. And if you've spent all that time only building your body, your partner will be thoroughly disappointed to find out all you had going for you was your physique.
>>
>>18259354
We can't tell because you have half your face covered.
>>
>>18259354
Physically you're good enough but you seem a bit neurotic
>>
>>18259365

why do you say that?
>>
>>18259365
Seconding the neurotic statement. I get the same feeling from his post.
>>
File: IMG_0378.jpg (23KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0378.jpg
23KB, 500x276px
What is it like being so gay?
>>
>>18259354
I'd do things to you outside of your comfort zone I guess.
>>
>>18259170
Cocoa butter is gross. I use straight coconut oil.
>>
>>18259416

Examples?
>>
>>18259372
You know the the thousand cock stare?

Men can get a "zero vagina stare"
Basically chill out some man
You seem high strung and like you're losing your grip
Just the way you talk and look in the eyes
>>
Guys,

Is kissing important to you? How do I make it pleasant and memorable for you assuming this is our first kiss after going on a few dates.
>>
>>18259568

I've never heard of this Tbh...

Well, I am exhausted since I just got home for a 16 hour shift.. so maybe that would explain the weird eyes..
>>
>>18259579

Make it obvious that you want a kiss. There has been a few times where I couldn't exactly tell if a girl wanted a kiss or not, so I never did anything
>>
>>18259581
>am I attractive enough to get a cute girlfriend?

I'm a guy but I really think you shouldn't even be saying that or have it in your mind.
>>
>>18259596

Well, that question is very real. I've been putting a lot of effort with eating right and trying to go to the gym as much as I can, between working 50 hours a week and studying. I have no idea how I look. It's not like girls compliment me.
>>
>>18259586
How do we make it obvious that we want a kiss?
>>
File: uh.png (114KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
uh.png
114KB, 301x287px
So I've broken ties with a girl I've been interested in for like 2 weeks now. She was kinda damaged and emotionally draining on me so I told her and she lashed out at me. She told me I was "ugly and stupid anyway. I've been cheating on your ass, too!"

I'm not hurt because we hadn't really gone anywhere in our relationship, but it seems that I really hurt her feelings and she wanted to hurt me back. I don't really date a lot of girls, but I'm going to assume that this is not very common considering all the red flags she had before hand, but idk.

Do women do this when they get dumped? Lash out at the guy?
>>
>>18259579
Not really
Make me want to kill for your lips on mine.
>>
>>18259611
>Do women do this when they get dumped?

People do it when they get rejected. Kinda like when guys hit on a chick, she rejects them, and they're like "w-well you're ugly and fat anyways!"
>>
I want to make a lot of platonic female friends; how should I do that?
>>
>>18259616
be ugly but not too ugly
be gay maybe
charming and or funny
>>
>>18259616

www.interpals.net

>>18259608

well, the only thing I can think of is maybe get really close to the guy. So it's clear you're in his personal space. Like put your head on his shoulders or whatnot. Maybe get your face close to his.

I'm not very experienced, but I feel like if a girl did those things, it would make it more clear to me she wants a kiss. I have worried in the past about misreading and giving a kiss when she didn't want it. That always causes me to be very nervous and hesitant.
>>
>>18259616
>I want to make a lot of platonic female friends; how should I do that?

Not a chick, but a dude who has a lot of them:
Pretty much the exact same way you make other friends.

You talk,
You get along
You hang out.
???
Profit.

If you're treating female friends any much more different than your male friends (there are small difference, but not much), you ain't looking for friends.
>>
>>18259646

The thing is with some people. It's hard to make female friends if you don't share common interests with females. All of my hobbies are male dominated, so it's rare to see girls.
>>
Women,

Whenever I hear a woman compliment a man, it's almost always about his humor or intellect and rarely his looks. Is this just a societal norm or are women generally more attracted to intelligence?
>>
>>18259646
Women are generally easy for me to get along with, often much easier than men, if I don't spaghetti everywhere. I just don't meet very many of them
>>
File: l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg (39KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
l8e3m78m4uwx.jpg
39KB, 640x633px
>>18259661
>or are women generally more attracted to intelligence?
>>
guy here, in an exhausted haze I sent a dm to some girl I've never met saying the following

"Hey I don't know you but I saw your tinder profile and just wanted to say that you're really cute. Shoot me a text if you ever want to talk"

was this a bad idea
>>
>>18259661
A guy being physically attractive is important, but a 7/10 guy that can have a deep conversation ranks higher than a 9/10 guy who primarily talks about sports. Idk how to explain it, but eventually the fact that I have a smart partner and chemistry with them almost makes them more physically attractive than they were when we first met.
>>
>>18259661
Neither
>>
>>18259649
>don't share common interests with females

Then why do you specifically want female friends?

That's half the point of friends. They're people you have shit in common with and can enjoy shared experiences with.
>>
>>18259672
Not him, but girls are nice; I like talking to them. Plus, it's a refreshing change of pace compared to only being around men
>>
>>18259661
When I compliment a man on his looks, it sounds like I'm hitting on him and they start get the wrong idea. So now the only man I compliment is my bf.
>>
>>18259667
I think you could've done without the "I don't know you but" but other than that it looks really good to me.
>>
>>18259688
>but girls are nice
um what
>>
>>18259700
They're not really mean to me. If anything, their presence tends to be somewhat calming
>>
Dear, ladies what makes you think you deserve the right to vote without the draft and without being the majority of net taxpayers? what gives you the right to have a say in this country without the responsibility?
>>
>>18259688
>>18259688
Yeah. Especly if you come across a really cool one
>>
>>18259714
No joke, that's honestly something that really bothers me and makes me feel guilty. On one hand, I think women should absolutely face conscription the same as men in order to vote. On the other hand, I think women in the military would be retarded and impractical because they would be so shit at it and who would be there to take care of kids during wartime.
>>
>>18259714
>ummm go back to r8k u sexist shit XD

Would be their response.
>>
>>18259714
Man here
Can't let the breeding stock face death on the battlefield senpai
>>
>>18259721
Did you see the marines leak? From the looks of it they treat this shit like they're 21 in college
>>
>>18259734
All the nude pics? I heard about it, but I wish I actually saw the pictures lol
>>
>>18259692
she responded pretty fast with "thanks "

any ideas on what that means?
>>
File: IMG_5153.png (51KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5153.png
51KB, 256x256px
>>18259743
the two emojis after thanks didn't show up but it was this
>>
Help me, please: >>18259049
>>
>>18259721
I have nothing against women. My only wish is for someone to correct this unbalance system that women are creating or to only extend the vote to responsible women.
>>
I've noticed my female coworker always goes out of her way to talk to me and likes to linger at my work station. I think she's terribly cute. What would be the appropriate and professional way to ask her out? Is there anything I could do that wouldn't make her feel explicitly pressured and give her a decent out if it turns out I am misreading this?

I'm like 9/10 sure she actually likes me, but I don't want to fuck up since its work.
>>
>>18259737
Damn i used to have the link to the leak too. Check the 4chan archives somewhere. Forgot which board it was. Might be either /fit/ or /pol/
>>
>>18259760
Go get lunch with her
>>
>>18259757
I understand, and I do too, but I don't know what a good solution would be. Some countries have mandatory military service for both sexes, like Israel, and that seems to work for them okay, but I don't know if the US and its military can really be compared.
>>
>>18259737
>>18259765
THERE IT IS FOUND THE THREAD LINK. Lets hope the actual host didnt remove the files from the place they linked:
>>>/news/119390
>>
>>18259737
>>18259765
Sorry for the late reply bro but i found them shits for ya
>>
>>18259773
It works! Thanks m8
>>
>>18259743
I would wait for a girl on here to reply but I think that's a green light to ask her out somewhere anon. Get to know her a little over text I guess I'm not really sure if that's the best idea though.
>>
GIRLS:

I have a second date tomorrow, it is confirmed and rock solid. I really like this girl. However, I had previously (before the first date with the girl I am going on a second date with) booked a first date with a different girl on the same day (but many hours apart).

Should I still go on the first date or focus on preparing for the second date? If the girl found out, would it be bad?
>>
How do you get a shy guy to open up enough to talk? I met up with a guy a while back who I was sure was attracted to me but he could barely look at me or talk to me unless I talked to him first... It's like this when we message each other too and I always have to message him first or he won't talk to me. But when he does, it's like he is very nervous and not sure what to say. I have trouble coming up with things to talk about too, so it makes it really hard for me to communicate with him. Is it just better to go out in person and talk with him more? I've never had a guy act this way around me before and it's confusing trying to figure him out. Maybe some shy guys can give some input. We haven't had much interaction yet and I think maybe that's why he is so closed off. But any tips on what I should do to help him open up when we see each other face to face would help a lot.
>>
>>18259786

You just need to take charge, he probably has self-esteem issues and likes you but is questioning whether or not you like him. Grab him, touch him, be physical and overt in your attraction.
>>
Girl I fucked a few times but lives in another city:
>friday night
>sends hearts emoji to pretty much everything I post in IG saying she misses me
>today
>propose to do a facetime tomorrow
>acts extremely bitchy and replies pretty much with "nope"

-Am I in the right to be pissed off by those mixed signals
-She's sitting on another dick... right? I kinda know it but I guess I need to hear it from someone
>>
>>18259784
Welcome to "spinning plates". You now have multiple girls to mess around with. If one flakes the date, no problem. You have another women lined up for fucking. This is what it means to not give a fuck. and if she doesnt flake, congradulations. You are now a chad. If she wants to get exclusive however, then you must decide.
>>
>>18259786
A girl did this to me when I was shy and closed off, even though we didn't end up together I love her so much for it.

This is all online by the way.

The girl that talked to me started to flirt very lightly, I didn't reciprocate at first because I didn't know how to react but eventually I did when I felt comfortable. It's something guys can't do and it feels really amazing, like it gave me self-worth. After a while I just started to talk more to her as in replying to her a more elaborately, asking more intimate questions. She'd message me in the morning before I woke up and I'd feel so wanted and loved I think that helped a lot too.

Man I think I just put myself in a shit mood
>>
>>18259771
>I understand, and I do too, but I don't know what a good solution would be
Personally I'd propose something to the effect of Heinleins wet dreams, where people had to enlist for Federal Service (not necessarily Military) to earn the vote. At a bare minimum they earn the vote through the time and effort they sacrifice.

Curbs pandering to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>18259806
I also have a fear of being clingy so maybe that's why I'm scared to initiate really. I'd love to message him every day but I don't want him to run away in fear... He follows me on all my social media but we are far away from each other at the moment. So seeing each other in person is almost impossible. Not being able to see the person face to face definitely doesn't help with my fears. I was always shy growing up and have come a long way but some situations still make me nervous and anxious. I wish every day that he will message me first. Just a simple hey or something would make me happy. The day he starts talking to me first will be such a relief honestly and I can't wait till we move past this uncertainty.
I hope you can find another nice girl someday anon, thanks for the reply!
>>
How can I get a bitch to suck my dick?
>>
>>18259851
money
>>
GUYS:

Do you like the "more emotional" aspects of dating? e.g. the holding hands on dates, romantic cuddling moments, the stupid little things like pet names and other things like that
>>
>>18259931
>Do you like the "more emotional" aspects of dating?

Sure. That's the magic fun part that powers you through to the next phase--or doesn't.

My favorite part of dating is still the getting to know and connect with a total stranger phase.
>>
does this girl like me? do i have a shot?

pros
+ known her for a good few years
+ said she had a crush on me in the past
+ will flirt and has sent sexy pictures to me
+ every now and then will call me up and we talk all night long
+ alot of similar interests and chemistry

cons
- lives in another state
- sometimes never responds to text(wouldnt she text back more if she was interested?)
- has lingering feelings for an ex
- seems to get dodgy and deflective when i show alot of outright interest in her
- does a disappearing act every now and then sometimes for a month or so

i feel like im in some weird version of the friend zone where she flirts just enough to keep me interested but since there's no way for us to meet up any time soon, she wont go too far or something. would that mean she just uses me for validation? am i thinking about this too much? ultimately i know i need to just ask her about it. but until i get that chance just thinking about the weird signals fucks with my head and its confusing.
>>
>>18259931
Hell yeahhh
>>
>>18259794
Couldnt have said that better myself hahah
>>
>>18259987
She's using you as a shoulder to cry on. You're the chump she calls up for a chat now and then when she's feeling lonely. The woman is emotionally unstable. Drop it.
>>
>>18259987
>Known her for a few good years
>crush on me in the last
You've know her for a while and she crushed on you then. ok. So youre mot friendzoned

>will flirt and send sexy pictures
>we talk all night long
So shes still into you...

>Alot of interests and chemistry
Sounds like a keeper ;)

>Sometimes never responds
According to above, she definately interested if she keeps investing into you like that

>lingering feelings for ex, gets dodgy on interest.
Yep. Sounds like an ex problem. Not much you can do here.

>Does a dissapearing act

She has conflicting interest with you and her ex. You have a big shot, yes. But the ex problems will get in the way
>>
>>18260002
>>18260004
She does seem emotionally unstable. Like i said, ex problems. Not much you can do
>>
>>18260004
>>18260002
>>18260008
thanks for some input, shit has really been confusing me lately
>>
>>18259338
I feel that 100percent
>>
Currently talking to a 22year old introvert virgin.. almost like mission impossible, but shes awesome.. i dont want to get hurt agaainnn and waste my time agaaiinn.. we talk everyday nd night.. is it worth pursuing?
>>
i take a bus to the uni every day

there is this kind of cute girl that always waves at me and smiles, and when I try to sleep on the bus sometimes I catch her sneaking looks at me
is she trolling me or what? i don't see how she could be interested in me
>>
>>18260029
Go for it man, keep emotions out of it so ur not butthurt if shes a troll.. u nvr know what can happen
>>
>>18259714
Who said I believe women should vote in the first place?
>>
>>18260029
She's done all she can to try to get your attention besides actually talking to you. She wants you to initiate so she knows you're interested, she's not going to do anything more besides wait for you anon.
>>
I've started seeing this girl and I feel she is serious about starting a relationship with me. We have very similar backgrounds and she's from my area which is convenient. problem is I've signed up for Uni in another area and won't be able to see her every week. Is this doomed to fail?
>>
File: 1391028900873.png (52KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1391028900873.png
52KB, 1000x1000px
How do I stop myself from developing feelings for this girl in my study group?
I can already notice the signs of that stupid bs, with my desire to sit next to her, talk with her, finding an excuse to hang out with her and so on.
I do not want this. It will distract me. How do I stop this?
Pls help.
>>
>>18259114
I don't like hairy guys at all-not even chest hair. But some girls dig it.
>>
>>18260070

Not a chick, but I don't think you're asking the opposite gender on this one so:

Ask her out.

She rejects your or she doesn't. If she rejects you, your done and you can stop acting like a puppy wanting to follow her around.
>>
>>18259274
This chart is trash, and women don't have the same kind of universal standards that men do. Your body matters sure, but everyone likes different bodies. For example, I'm turned off by muscles and fat, and like skinny or slim men. Other girls love fit guys, and less love chubby guys. My guess is it's your personality, because personality matters to us a lot more than it does to men.
>>
>>18259324
Yes and eh. I'm introverted anyway, so I'm not bothered by it extraordinarily, but if it's severe and annoying then yes, it's a red flag.
>>
>>18260078
I don't want to ask her out.
I don't want to have any feelings for her at all.
>>
>>18259354
I can't see your face. I have no idea. But you look like a rabbit in the headlights, so you're probably neurotic and with major self esteem issues (because you're posting here). Your body is okay, great for most girls. I just don't like muscles.
>>
>>18259931
Stuff like pet names don't really do anything for me. I do like having the mutual support however.
>>
>>18260081
>I don't want to have any feelings for her at all.
>I can already notice the signs of that stupid bs, with my desire to sit next to her, talk with her, finding an excuse to hang out with her and so on.

CLEARLY, some part of you does.

Fucking ask her out, get rejected, move the fuck on.

Stop making shit so complicated.

>>18260079
>personality matters to us a lot more than it does to men.

Wouldn't say that's true for all men. I know I definitely have personality as a requisite, and a priority.
>>
>>18259661
>Whenever I hear a woman compliment a man, it's almost always about his humor or intellect and rarely his looks. Is this just a societal norm or are women generally more attracted to intelligence?
I genuinely care more about how intelligent and interesting a guy is. Looks are important, up to a point (as in, if they're not a troll). But being interesting is much, much more attractive.

It's a shame men don't care about anything but looks.
>>
>>18259714
>Dear, ladies what makes you think you deserve the right to vote without the draft and without being the majority of net taxpayers? what gives you the right to have a say in this country without the responsibility?
I don't have the draft in my country (and I don't believe in it), and I pay taxes. So I basically do as much as a man would do, and I'm not draining the system.
>>
>>18260085
>Wouldn't say that's true for all men. I know I definitely have personality as a requisite, and a priority.
They you're a unicorn. Men in my experience only care about looks. You're very shallow creatures-it's mildly depressing. I wish I wasn't straight.
>>
>>18260085
Asking her out would make the whole social dynamic in the study group awkward for me, so no, it is not a solution to any of this.
Besides, I know that even IF she'd actually accept it, we would not get along ultimately because our political differences are so great. She'd fucking think I'm a nazi if I revealed my actual political opinions to her.

So no, asking her out is not a way to resolve this stupid bs. I want to erase these budding feelings straight from the get go but I don't know how.
>>
File: 1492848946225.jpg (47KB, 526x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492848946225.jpg
47KB, 526x220px
>>18260079
>My guess is it's your personality, because personality matters to us a lot more than it does to men.
The guy is 142 lb at 6'3"

Let's not pretend women are into Auschwitz cosplayers.

>>18260092
>Men in my experience only care about looks.
Nah. The women I see bitch the most about this are just pretty boring. If you can't cook, have engaging conversation, or really do much of anything, what else do you have aside from T&A?

I've seen plenty of plain janes score good guys just because they were actually fun to be around and had a real future in the making.
>>
>>18260096
I don't even know what 142 is in kg, but I like skinny guys.
>>
>>18260098
He has a BMI of 17, the guy is a bit more than just skinny.
>>
>>18260096
I'm not her, but I have a question: I can talk about lots of things, books, films, history, philosophy, music, etc. I can cook but I don't know why that's a plus. I don't want to be a housewife, and I'm quite good looking. I'm a good musician and have a good job. Why is it that men only ever compliment me on my appearance? Why is it that men only want to say I'm "hot"? Do men who will appreciate my intelligence AND my appearance even exist?
>>
>>18260092
>Men in my experience only care about looks. You're very shallow creatures-it's mildly depressing. I wish I wasn't straight.

:/

My best friend is gay, and I've even "wing-maned" for her (or more, acted as a reverse-wing man against men? *shrug*), I've been to a few gay ladies nights, and have hung out in the circles.

Hun, I got bad news for you: this shit ain't exclusive to men, and even if you were gay, this shit wouldn't necessarily be much better.

There will always be people who objectify across both genders, across any sexual preference.

Am I a unicorn? *shrug* I'm certainly pretty weird as a guy, but your bad experiences don't mean I'm a mythical creature that only exists in peoples imaginations. There are definitely other guys for whom looks aren't everything out there, and I even know a few.

Sorry you got shit experiences, but eh, dating is shit in general.
>>
>>18260096
>. If you can't cook, have engaging conversation, or really do much of anything, what else do you have aside from T&A?
So basically if you aren't a house wife, you're fucked? Exactly what I thought.
>>
>>18260104
>I can cook but I don't know why that's a plus.
It just means you can take care of yourself. It's not like I'm saying women belong in the kitchen or some crap, everyone should have a bare minimum of competence with this. If someone brags about how they can burn water they should be tossed into a wood chipper.

> Why is it that men only ever compliment me on my appearance?
It's the only shit outwardly visible? I've been complimented quite a few times regarding my ability, but they won't actually have a chance to notice it unless I'm working with them.

You could be a fucking nuclear physicist ending the worlds energy crisis, but if I meet you at a coffee shop all I can notice initially is your looks. Don't expect personalized compliments until you know, they actually get to know you.

>>18260113
Keep putting words in my mouth and I'll put my cock in yours dipshit.
>>
>>18260034
>>18260062
I tried to work up the courage to sit next to her and talk but I just can't shake the feeling she's trolling me
Why can't she just strike up conversation with me?
>>
>>18260118
>It's the only shit outwardly visible? I've been complimented quite a few times regarding my ability, but they won't actually have a chance to notice it unless I'm working with them.
But I'm saying that people I know only ever compliment that stuff, with the exception of superiors etc (like my conductor and my boss, when I'm up for promotions or being the first violin). I'm not talking about randoms, I get that. I'm talking about men I know, who I might be interested in (although the fact that they don't have anything else to say about me kills the interest instantly).
>>
Girls

If you say to your SO that you want to feel dominated, what kind of thing do you have in mind? I have some ideas but some more could help
My GF didn't talk about toys or other items at all
>>
>>18260139
>If you say to your SO that you want to feel dominated, what kind of thing do you have in mind?
Look, start tame, maybe hair pulling, mild choking, some light bondage with ribbon or scarves, light slapping and doggy style.
>>
>>18260093
>Asking her out would make the whole social dynamic in the study group awkward for me, so no, it is not a solution to any of this.

If you're not mature enough to control your emotions, and you don't want to do the healthy thing and express them, or at least letting fucking out and feel them

I don't know what to tell you.

Keeping them bottled up apparently isn't working for you.
>>
>>18260144
I am asking how to kill those emotions.
>>
>>18260128
>But I'm saying that people I know only ever compliment that stuff, with the exception of superiors etc
So people who are actually interested in your field? To be blunt I doubt a lot of men are going to be interested in what I assume is classical music. If he supports it, it's probably because he just wants to support you rather than due to any genuine interest. If you met a guy who actually cared about that topic, I assume he would be much more engaged however. For instance the only people that have suggested I should become a teacher, were people who directly benefited from me trying to tutor them on a topic. People generally only comment on stuff that directly affects or interests them.
>>
Men, why do you think certain kinds of guys feel the need to tell women what they want (i.e. "Chad")? Don't they understand that that, more than anything else, is harming their chances of getting a girl to like them? Women don't tend to like sexists/borderline misogynists, and they certainly don't tend to like being told what to do or what they think.
>>
Women, do you believe that the more money a man has, the more worth they have as a person (someone you would associate with)? If not why does it matter for dating.

Marriage/kids are another matter so please do not use that as a reason
>>
>>18260149
>they certainly don't tend to like being told what to do or what they think.
Clearly they do since that's what they've done for the overwhelming bulk of human history.
>>
>>18260153
>Women, do you believe that the more money a man has, the more worth they have as a person (someone you would associate with)?
I make plenty of my own money, and wouldn't care if the guy was a pauper or a billionaire (although to be honest I think poor people tend to be more generous and kind than the rich and thus I wouldn't date them). It doesn't matter for dating. I came from a middle class background, and 2/3 of the guys I've dated have been working class, and one was raised by a mother on welfare. The third was middle class like me. It really doesn't bother me and I don't get why it would anyone else.
>>
>>18260139

She might not even mean that you need to do something special, just make her feel like she's being dominated. I.e. take what you want without asking her for permission or approval at every turn. I'm personally not big on sub-dom dynamics, but it's still sort of a turn on and my SO makes me feel really wanted when he gets bossy and specific about what he wants and doesn't wait for me to decide how I feel about it.
>>
>>18260158
>Clearly they do since that's what they've done for the overwhelming bulk of human history.
Being forced =/= liking.
>>
>>18260153
No. I'm more likely to want to associate with someone who's middle class, because I'm middle class.

>If not why does it matter for dating.
I'd want (and I have) someone middle class because they're the sort of person I'd have similar attitudes about money to. My boyfriend and I have similar ideas about how much we'd like to spend when going out to eat, for example.
>>
>>18260161
Kind of hard to force half the population into anything. Hence why slave economies tend to end poorly.
>>
>>18260165
Slave economies functioned well. We set up societies from the very beginning with a limited and boring role for women, and any who resisted tended to meet sticky ends creating a fearful environment, not to mention that a girl had no rights and was basically at the mercy of her brothers/father/husband. It doesn't mean that they wanted it, and if they did societal conditioning played a big role-just look at middle eastern women claiming that Islam is feminist now.
>>
>>18260149
Are you really losing out on much if you don't date a guy who has preconceived notions on what women want?
>>
>>18260168
I'm not triggered by it, merely curious as to why the mindset exists.
>>
>>18260166
>Slave economies functioned well.
Except for when all the slave owners got murder raped and stuff, e.g. Haiti.
>>
Men, are you put off by a girl asking you out?
>>
>>18260147
>I am asking how to kill those emotions.

Not possible. You can control them, you can vent them, you can put them aside.

But you cannot kill your emotions.

>>18260149
>Men, why do you think certain kinds of guys feel the need to tell women what they want

Because they confuse confidence with overbearing and cocky.

Confidence in itself is an attractive trait.

They typically have none of it so they tend to equate people who have this with "chad"

On top of this, women DO like a little bit of assertion--or at least decisiveness. I'm not saying shove in your face man'splaning level. I'm saying when you ask, hey where do you feel like going, they say, Let's go to to restaurant X or bar Y or go see movie Z instead of, "I don't know".

And that doesn't really have much to do with women liking it so much as all people like prefer it when they don't feel like getting the answer to a every single is like pulling teeth.

And once again, this is a quality that they typically lack, and frame in their minds as a "chad" quality.

But for the most part, "Chad" is a 4chan construct.

if it exists anywhere else, it's just like "Pepe" something that escaped the containment chamber but is still an anomaly.
>>
>>18260171
>are you put off by a girl asking you out?
Not at all
In the name of all men, please do it

If he rejects you, it's not because you were too bold
>>
>>18260170
>Except for when all the slave owners got murder raped and stuff, e.g. Haiti.
It really depends on the slave economy. Sparta worked for years till was with Athens killed off most of the Homoioi warrior class.
>>
>>18260176
*war not was
>>
>>18260153
Not really.
It might be fun to be with someone who can spend money on me or afford things like trips, but I'd feel embarrassed and probably wouldn't want them to.

Most of the guys I've dated grew up poor, now that I think of it.
>>
>>18260171
>Men, are you put off by a girl asking you out?

Nope.

I say this as a non desperate guy who HAS been asked out before.

Whether I agree or not has more to do with how we're vibing though
>>
>>18260176
Except even the Spartans slaves revolted now and then. I remember hearing how women are the niggers of the sexes, but even they had the good notion to try to run away.
>>
>>18260159
I'm poor but trying to break out of it and it feels like girls won't even consider you without money. I have been rejected several times because of it so I haven't tried again since. Thanks for restoring a little bit of faith in humanity.
>>18260163
The culture of being middle class, or actually being in the middle? I'm highly educated just not rich

Thanks for your honesty it will help me in my quest to become worthy of a girl's affection
>>
>>18260174
>>18260181
So this guy, I think he likes me, he's just very shy. We've hung out together a lot (so I'd say we're friends) and he gets very blush-y and awkward whenever things turn personal (or just in general when we talk for a while). He also sweetly compliments my appearance a fair bit and seems to want something more (you know, the awkward flirt vibe). We have a lot in common and can talk about books/films/vidya/music/history/politics for hours. The trouble is I know he's been hurt by girls rejecting him or leading him on before and he's said himself he's scared stiff of asking girls out.
>>
>>18260184
>The culture of being middle class, or actually being in the middle? I'm highly educated just not rich
Actually being in the middle. I'm not using the term to mean being rich, it just means you can live comfortably with some luxuries, but not extravagantly, if that makes sense?

I think my attitude somewhat comes from having gone to a private high school (on a scholarship, my parents wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise). I found it hard to relate to a lot of people there because they were essentially from completely different world. The handful of friends I did make were relatively middle class too, or at least, their parents didn't live extravagantly or spoil them.
>>
>>18260184
>I have been rejected several times because of it so I haven't tried again since.
Sounds like you're going after shallow bitchy girls anon. I really hope you find someone who's not so materialistic.
>>
>>18260142
>start tame, maybe hair pulling, mild choking, some light bondage with ribbon or scarves, light slapping and doggy style
Good advice but we're already far ahead on some of these. The spanks I'm giving her are everything but light. I might try the choking though

>>18260160
What do you think about starting to fondle/undress you while you're doing something else, like working or cleaning?
Force you against a wall when just coming home?
>>
>>18260188
Ask him out.
>>
>>18260192
I think all highly educated women do this whether they realize or not, I don't blame them too much since I feel the same way but there aren't enough "quality" guys either so I don't know why they are still so adamant about it.
>>
Girls,
If you asked your bf to have sex, and he said no, how would you react and why?
>>
>>18260188
>So this guy, I think he likes me, he's just very shy

Ask him out. If he rejects you, it's probably a knee jerk reaction to where he's so paralyzed he doesn't know what the fuck to do, and he'll be kicking himself wondering why the fuck he did that.

I posted this: >>18260181
but a decade before I got to that point, I was where he was.

I actually remember back in high school some girl asked me out to a dance, and I just kind of stood there super confused, and all I said was, "Sorry, who are you?" and she ran off with a disappointed and hurt look on her face, and it wasn't until she was gone that I realized what was going on, felt like a gigantic dumb-ass, and started kicking myself for being so stupid. If I probably wasn't so paralyzed (and actually knew who the fuck that was lol. I can only guess she was some underclassmen in a class I was a TA for or something) I probably would have agreed.

*shrug*
>>
>>18260205

If it happened on occasion every now and then, I'd understand that it's impossible to always be in the mood and just masturbate to get off. If it was a regular thing, I'd probably start to feel a bit hurt and undesirable and if I felt like that I'd probably intiate less and withdraw in general.
>>
>>18260205
"Okay"
Because I understand that boyfriends are not dildos with a person attached to them and that sometimes people just don't feel like having sex.
>>
>>18260204
Well I'm highly educated (the girl you're replying to) and I don't do that. I suspect they're just shallow and want you to be able to buy them expensive shoes and stuff.
>>
>>18260205
I'd feel rejected.
I would just say "okay" and either go back to doing whatever I was doing or masturbate.
>>
>>18260205
>f you asked your bf to have sex, and he said no, how would you react and why?
"alright" and then I'd probably go to bed if it was at bedtime. If it was really regular I'd wonder if something was wrong, but on a once off? I wouldn't care.
>>
>>18259931
Very much yes
>>
How do i make female friends ?
>>
>>18260219
I don't know why I keep getting the shallow type honestly I have bad luck, maybe I need to just keep trying even though my gut tells me to not even bother.
>>
>>18260234
The same way you make male friends.
>>
>>18260237
Try looking for girls in places like book clubs or debating societies or philosophy groups or something? Also don't give up because of a few bad eggs.
>>
>>18260244
Obviously doesn't work since I have male friends and no female friends
>>
>>18260248
There's only a few reasons that could happen:
>There's no females to be friend with
Highly unlikely, I made female friends in my 95% male school
>You're not trying to make female friends
And I say FRIENDS
>You're not treating them as people but as aliens or something
>>
>>18259616
>I want to make a lot of platonic female friends; how should I do that?

Repost of same question?
>>
>>18260252
I mean I'm the same and I just find most girls really boring. I like male dominated things like playing music, video games, computers, some sport, classic literature, philosophy and history and have a mostly male sense of humour, so I have mostly male friends. It's not that they're "alien" just that I find them dull. Most girls probably find me dull too.
>>
>>18260252
I don't really know how to approach girls for friendship. I can just chat up a dude casually, but a girl is going to think I'm coming onto her or something.

Also I am pretty ugly and I tend to find most girls really aren't very receptive to me.
>>
>>18260257
Why do you want female friends if you find them dull/boring?

>>18260260
>but a girl is going to think I'm coming onto her or something.
That's something that could happen, it all depends on how you talk/move, the signals you send.

>Also I am pretty ugly and I tend to find most girls really aren't very receptive to me.
See above. If you don't act like you're hitting on them, they won't care if you're ugly unless they are shallow. You don't want a shallow girl as your friend anyway
>>
>>18260260
>a girl is going to think I'm coming onto her or something.
If a guy is ugly, I usually don't think that at all, actually.
>>
Guys: do you ever mention your exes to your girlfriends? eg 'my ex used to do blah blah'.
>>
>>18260273
Not unprompted.
>>
>>18260273
My boyfriend does, but only really stories about dumb things he did back then. I am his first an only actual adult relationship though, plus his most significant relationship. I guess it helps that I'm not the jealous type too.
>>
>>18260278
Guess I should mention, on that same measure, I might also do it casually if it's pertinent.

Like "ha, that's funny. I had an ex who used to blah blah blah"
>>
>>18260265
>Why do you want female friends if you find them dull/boring?
I don't. I'm a different person-I was just saying there's other reasons for having no female friends.
>>
>>18260288
Well, the Anon I was talking to want to have female friends
>>
>>18259033
Hey /adv/, this is more or less covered in the faq but slightly different
I'm afraid I'm falling in love with a girl and she is very unclear on her position towards me
Last weeken we where together for a meeting and she seemed to be more interested in me (asking me to sit next to her on the bus while she has People she knows better there or Just doing so when I sat somewhere, funny banter back and forth, she told me some personal stories and it was Just a lot of fun)
And now when we text she is rather cold to me i'm really not sure what's behind all this but the last time I was in love it ended badly and I don't want That to happen again
Any advice whatsoever From help with represing feelings to something else?

Tl;dr Falling for a girl Who is unclear if it's mutual and I have problems with intimicy
>>
>>18260315
Should I keep my distance or Just go with my feelings and try to keep in contact with her?
>>
Would you find it strange if a male friend asked you to pose for him for a drawing?
Not nude, but as a face model.

Women are my preferred subject of drawing and nothing beats driving living subjects.
>>
>>18260316
Yawn. Back off and see if she comes after you. If not then that's your answer.
>>
>>18260340
Great I'll try That
>>
File: Pattern Recognition.jpg (365KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
Pattern Recognition.jpg
365KB, 620x930px
thoughts on musicians?

https://clyp.it/dj5f4f1d
>>
Why don't you help me?
>>
Anon from previous thread with really needy girl here.

We sat down, talked about it how I felt she's rushing me, how her texts come across as overbearing and how things are going too fast for me, she agreed to take her stuff out of my apartment again (we met like 10 days ago). She was super agreeable about it and didn't seem hurt in the slightest, handled things super mature.

Now I'm starting to feel like I'm actually falling for her as well, seeing her not as needy as I first perceived as.
>>
Do girls like guys with Muslcar top, and black lady's ass?
>>
how should I go about expressing my feelings for a girl I already expressed my feelings for back in September and got rejected, we hangout quite frequently and do lots of drugs together and stuff, she hasn't ever showed interest for me in that way really but I'm not bad looking and we get along well. Basically I want the easiest way to get rejected again with minimum conquences
>>
I've had multiple friends ask why I haven't asked out one of my friends. Two questions about this:
1. I'm pretty sure my friendship with her is only platonic, but are they seeing something that's actually there that I'm not?
2. Why does their asking me about her make me interested in her for a short period of time?
>>
>>18260507

1. Friends who care about you want the best for you and therfore will encourage romantic relationships with anyone they feel might suit you. If you're friends with this girl, it's even more likely they'd view her as a good candidate.
2. Curiosity killed the cat. This is the same phenomenon: when they mention it, you start to wonder what-ifs, because people are curious by nature. Plus maybe you too view her as a good candidate, even if your relationship has been strictly platonic.
>>
How do I git gud at eating pussy? I'm sure I'm going to fail tremendously my first time so at least I want to give the girl something nice to make up for it
>>
>>18260439
I dislike both of these features.
>>
>>18260572
Read She comes first by Ian Kerner
You should find it for free pretty easily
Eating pussy correctly isn't that hard
>>
File: IMAG0012.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0012.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Do women like guys with long hair?
Picture for reference.
>>
File: IMG_0717.png (703KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.png
703KB, 750x1334px
>not looking for a hook up
>that profile picture

What does she mean by this
>>
>>18260612
That she's not looking for a hookup unless you're hot.
>>
>>18260612
She's just writing that in case someone she knows sees her profile. It is a lie.
>>
File: 1409282989564.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1409282989564.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
Ladies,

Do you really believe in that a guy should wait a time limit to talk to you or message you after a date? Is that really an indicator that he's desperate in your eyes?
>>
>>18260612
it means she wants to pretend she's not a slut. Women lie mostly to themselves.
>>
Weird question but my boyfriend and I have a disagreement on race-mixing. We got on the topic when discussing some friends and if we ever had kids.

He said he wouldn't stop them but he thinks race-mixing is wrong.

I told him it isn't fair to judge people by their group like that.

I love him but I wonder if this is going to be something we can never get over.

Does he have a point or should I consider moving on?
>>
>>18260696
>Does he have a point or should I consider moving on?

I mean... depends?

I know statistically in the U.S. it tends to lead to result in less "happiness". But that's not necessarily true in the rest of the world.

And most of these statistics, ACTUALLY stem from a lack of cultural identification.

That being said. Fuck that. Most cultural identification is something this generation is having less and less of as culture gets more and more mixed.

/signed a mixed kid.
>>
>>18260704
That's part of it. He says he really values culture and family and "blood" and says it's important to preserve it.

I don't get that. Love is love. It doesn't matter what you look like I think.
>>
>>18260673

But why would she post such a provocative picture?
>>
Update: I'm starting to wonder if this girl is a prostitute.
>would pay me in cash
>her WhatsApp has the "last seen" and "read" features disabled
She is not that good looking when she is not all "prettied up", so she might not be a prostitute.
>>18259049
>>18259102
What do you think, /adv/?
>>
>>18260696
Depends on how strongly you and him feel about it.
If it's something you both don't "really" care about then it's just like any other normal disagreement. But if he seems like he would get extremely angry over his child even interacting with someone of a different race or something then it would be more worrying.
>>
>>18260612
My guess would be that she's looking for a FWB (longish term sexual arrangement) but not looking for guys to send dick pics right away, go "hey BB want sum fuck" etc. It's just not what women find sexy, whether they are looking to get fucked or not.

Strongly disagree with the anon saying it's to "save face" if someone sees her, the profile picture is much worse than anything else and indeed makes it entirely implausible that she's looking for a relationship here.

Though I guess in theory she could be so pathologically insecure that she thinks she needs to show off her body before someone might want to go on a date with her - but then it would make 10x more sense to say she's only looking for a serious relationship. Not only ruling out "a quick smash".
>>
>>18260684
No. I do think that it's better to have a lull in between meeting and going on a date, especially if you just met... but that's not to not seem desperate, but to give the girl some time to start looking forward to the date and hype herself up.

As for texting quickly, nah. I feel this is one of those things where guys like to tell themselves that they can play by the rules and lock anyone down. Whereas in practice if you text right away and the girl doesn't respond, chances are much bigger that she did not like you/the date than that she was crazy about you until, alas, you texted too early. Convincing themselves that they just fucked up the strategy makes it easier to feel like next time they WILL succeed (because they won't make the same "mistake" again).

Having said that, this is strictly talking about waiting x amount of time to contact. There is stuff you should take seriously like not texting thrice in a row when she doesn't reply, not overfeeding her with texts in general if she doesn't give elaborate responses etc. You want to match her level of enthusiasm more or less, but needing to wait so many days after a date, no.
>>
>>18260728
Dude. Stay the fuck away from her, this is weird as shit. No one can make >500$ from someone's hair, no matter how pretty and healthy yours is. There is no way this would be profitable. This is a scam, I'm not sure what she wants from you but don't stay around to find it out.
>>
>>18260335
Depends on how on how you ask.
>>
Alright, got a thing. Not sure if I made the right call or not.

I'll greentext for brevity
>be me
>have asshole uncle/aunt/cousins
>one in particular is a cunt
>I have a masters in English and I have never found another word that describes her even a quarter as accurately
>was literally banned from her two sister's weddings because she "can't be trusted"
>attempted to hold someone else's wedding hostage until she figured out that pretty everyone was happy she wasn't going to be there, then nobody and nothing could stop her from attending
>weird family shit went down recently that I know nothing about
>I was on another continent when it all went down, not involved
>get drafted by other, much cooler, uncle to help build bridges
>I'm generally okay with never seeing them again but w/e, it's the cool uncle asking
>have to reschedule because I have to attend a friend's funeral (suicide)

Minor segue for additional background...

>several years ago, I asked if I could use dick uncle's computer to check my email
>open email from doctor because why is a doctor emailing me
>it's scheduling a termination
>it was logged into cunt's email account and I didn't realise

Now:

>enter dick uncle's house
>immediately shit starts
>grin and bear it for cool uncle
>nearly twenty minutes pass and I am ready to go Doom Marine on these fuckers, but keeping the red rage under control
>cunt makes joke about my friend killing himself
>alright, okay, let's get deep into the pig pen, right?
>ask her if she's only ever had just the one abortion, back in [year], or has there been more since

I absolutely do not regret it, nor do I regret getting kicked out, or my cool uncle being near-incandescent with rage on the ride home. I am quite happy to NEVER have to deal with any of their bullshit ever again. I certainly don't regret her obscenely religious and conservative parents flipping shit at her, or the boyfriend she's had since before the abortion splitting on her.

My question is, should I?
>>
>>18259931
I do... With the exception of texting for literally everything. That's insufferable.
>>
>>18260773
It was a low blow, sure, and they probably think (and will never believe otherwise) that you snooped on her private medical information just to burn her in public.

But being honest, I wouldn't give two shits either if I knew this person to be such a relentless dick.
>>
>>18260773
>My question is, should I?
Was your cool uncle mad at you or her?

Mad at her is np
Mad at you is kinda shitty
>>
>>18260757
She will make hair extensions (or whatever it is called) for herself.
Do you think she could rape me?
>>
>>18260818

He was talking about "not rising to the bait" and "being better than that," and I did. For twenty minutes. Hell, I knew about this for literally years and never told anyone. If he knew there was going to be shittalk, why get involved?

>>18260800

The thing is, even if they try to spin it that way, they can't. I haven't been in the same country as them for nearly three years. I hadn't spoken to them in nearly four. I couldn't have found it out recently, which means I had to have known for years and never breathed a word until she crossed the line. Turnabout is fair play. Then again we are talking about the people who kept a dying man from going dancing on his last vacation for no damn reason.
>>
>>18260846
Still sounds like bullshit. That's not exactly easy (the hairs all need to be lined up neatly etc to work), she would have to be retarded to think that she can pull off making extensions herself as an amateur and have it look good enough to warrant an expense like that, while she can buy professional ones. Have you seen work of her? Does she have a website? Did she have pictures of her making them?

Do you even have special hair (like a beautiful red or something)?

It's physically not nearly as difficult to rape a man as men seem to assume, but realistically it's not likely. I don't know what the fuck she's hoping to get out of this it just sounds really off.
>>
Would you find it weird if your bf asked you to grow out your bush? I'm not talking about super hairy or hairy pits or anything, just a bit of neatly trimmed hair. My gf is always shaved and it's boring to me.
>>
>>18260858
Doesn't apply, I don't shave my bush to begin with.

I doubt anyone would find it weird, especially if you want it hairy but neat as opposed to all natural. But be prepared that some girls would refuse because it makes them feel gross or unattractive during sex.

I would just request it using the argument that you're curious about what that would be like for a change.
>>
>>18259931
yes.
>>18260171
No, I wouldn't be put off at all.. But.
But I didn't have an idea of who I wanted in my life before, Today, I do. So if you were to ask me today, you'd probably have to be really compatible with me to get into my heart.
Most attractions I develop are purely physical. Then about 30-40% percent of those attractions are both physical and for exp something to do with respect, like I really respect the girl. She may be good to animals (petting a cat, walking a dog, etc), or she's just really wholesome and understanding, she may volunteer, or she just doesn't feel easily shaken by failure, for exp (a girl was trying to catch a bus, bus passed her by and she didn't make much of a fuss about it after waiting 20 mins or so, she was oriental, had burn marks all over her skin from a fire or boiling water(?) i thought she was pretty cool, but she was taken).
And finally there's like a 1-2% of attractions which is essentially my ideal mate. This ideal mate is extremely rare to find. I found her, but no, she doesn't reciprocate it.
In the same way, I probably wont reciprocate a sincere DEEP attraction for you if you asked me out. But it wouldn't stop me from hanging out with you or hugging you, treating you nice, etc, if you were incompatible. I just don't think anything sincere would come of it if I just say "yes" to everyone, and I don't wanna hold you back from the possibility of true love.

In conclusion, yes I like it when girls ask me out, but I'd only really pursue anything if I'm single, and you're compatible.

>>18260273
Only if asked. I'd talk about it with female friends though. 2 of em. One just wanted to bone me, so she hated my depressing ex talk (who wouldn't). The other just listened. She was much nicer (she gave me head twice and I basically had a nervous breakdown both times). I regret it, and wish I had been emotionally strong enough to just depart from both of them.
>>
Are women nicer to men in general than they get credit for, or am I just special?
>>
>>18260773
>My question is, should I?
I'm not sure what you're asking... should you what?
>>
>>18260905
Regret it
>>
>>18260897
I think a huge part is the region where you live. I live in a European country where aggressive hitting on random women, cat calling etc is virtually non-existent. The stories I sometimes read on here about girls saying "ew" if a guy just introduces himself or something sound like straight out of a cartoonish "funny" movie to me, not real life.
>>
File: 1462970396777.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1462970396777.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18260905
it's in his post anon
>I absolutely do not regret it, my question is, should I?
>>
>>18260905

Regret, regret, should I have or feel regret for taking that shot?
>>
File: snake.jpg (100KB, 458x750px) Image search: [Google]
snake.jpg
100KB, 458x750px
The girl im dating doesnt like small talk because she's really introverted
Should I think of this a bad thing?
>>
>>18260916
Have you actually been to the States?
>>
>>18260945
>small talk with your gf
That's really weird
>>
>>18260949
No, that's why I stressed that I'm referring to anecdotes I read here.

I would love to but shit's expensive.
>>
>>18260945
>Should I think of this a bad thing?
Are you literally asking us what your opinion on something your date does should be?
>>
>>18260955
Im not good at girls
>>
>>18260954
I'm not thinking of any stories, just a general attitude displayed by a lot of men towards women here and irl
>>
>>18260975
Right, from the way you phrased it I got the idea that you thought I meant to imply anything about the US (instead of just saying that I don't recognize the dynamic I hear of online at least). English is not my first language as you can probably tell by now, heh.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>18260897
What the other anon said, location is important, also upbringing. South Florida here. Male 31.

Women are nice to me, yes..
But, one thing is a woman being nice to me, and another is the reality that she really isn't a "good woman". Eventually, those very "good women", have done horrible things behind my back, or the backs of men I know.

If there's one thing that soils a woman, it's another woman in her ear. Getting in her head. I'm starting to think the really GOOD women, are the ones who can see this shit themselves. It may have been a really cruddy sister she had, or a cousin, that made her realize "these bitches can be so nasty".

But I'm not perfect and neither are those men/women. I don't cheat on anyone, but it is very telling for exp when someone says they like you, and are actually talking to someone else they're ready to fuck behind you. A very common female practice. Meanwhile you're at some shit job busting your ass thinking everything is dandy.

The worst traits, I think I've learned from women. And over time, I've become as careless as them. Because I realize how insignificant men can really be to a woman... This is sadder and uglier than you think. Much uglier. Thankfully, I also have a certain ingrained set of principles to work with. But overall, women have made me more careless.. more self loathing, and more aware of how transient I am to them. The only few exceptions being genuinely spiritual (Christian, Catholic) women, they generally leave a more resilient impression of women on me.

I forgive them though... nobody is perfect. But once these sorts of things happen to you, you become a psychologically different individual. I wanna see the goodness in women. But with every passing year, I feel like I should have died a long time ago. And a big part of that is women.

God forgive me.
>>
>>18260985
Man, I hate to break it to you but what you mention (not disclosing they're actually talking to more people than just you, not caring as much as the other way around) is just a reality of dating for both sides. You think the "pumping and dumping" men mention is done without leading on the girl and making them think he has feelings he doesn't?

Just because you don't get to experience first-hand what it's like to be on the receiving end of this stuff from men doesn't mean they are exempt from doing it. Lust and love matter a great deal to many people and sometimes that means it brings out the worst in them.
>>
>>18259661
If a guy is really funny, I'll compliment his humor.
If a guy is really hot, I'll compliment his humor.

It's just weird to straight out say
>you're hot as fuck

I would date a 4 with a great personality but at some point no matter how fuckin funny or smart you are if you're not attractive then shit sux
>>
>>18260989
No, I agree... I totally agree.. and this is why I say I'm not perfect.. I'm not exempt from error or sin, or..just stupidity. I regret even my post to a certain extent..

But I wanna be crude and real, even if it burns.. reality is very unforgiving to both sexes. But if she wants a male perspective...boy.
>>
>>18260963
get an opinion of your own, it will make you ten times better at girls, trust me
>>
>>18260997
I'm not saying it to chide you, but if you convince yourself that the things you experienced are indicative of the female sex just because you have less intense and complicated relationships with men (where it's easier to be upfront and laid back), you will only fuck yourself over.

Everyone experiences shitty things, everyone has to deal with being rejected or humiliated or used at times. The real difference in coming out on top or not is who internalizes that to the point where they cannot open their heart anymore for the people with good intentions.

For the record, I took it that the poster you replied to was male ("do women typically treat men x, or am -I- special").
>>
File: 1326838952004.jpg (35KB, 496x452px) Image search: [Google]
1326838952004.jpg
35KB, 496x452px
>>18260999
That's a sensible answer.

Thank you.
>>
>>18259714
I don't make the rules friendo. I think that if there are two people, one that pays taxes and the other that doesn't, then it's not fair they each get to vote when only when is being forced to pay for the government.

I think anyone on government welfare should NOT be able to vote at all. You become beholden to whoever will support giving you money then, it's like a permanent bribe that you're taking.

Women shouldn't be a major part of the military. They should not be in combat roles. What would women drafting do? Drafting isn't designed to get you specialists, it's designed to get you a ton of grunts to throw at the enemy. If things get that desperate they'll change the draft laws to include women, at that time.
>>
>>18259721
It's not about taking care of the kids
When WW2 happened it was women that filled our factories and made the munitions because we were the only ones left.
If you draft women you make the fighting force less efficient, fuck up a lot of minor cogs in the machine that lead to larger failure, and totally lose out on a chunk of workforce that would be better used at home.
>>
>>18260086
>It's a shame men don't care about anything but looks
That's bullshit. A girl I was once in love with almost had me going insane when she didn't reciprocate my feelings and she was average looking at best and even a bit on the chubby side. That was all her personality and being an outstanding player. But now you think I'm just some ugly loser on the internet and my opinion is invalidated.
>>
>>18260873
Isn't it more comfortable for girls to keep it hairy as well?
>>
>>18260086
>It's a shame men don't care about anything but looks.

Thats bullshit. Men stop caring about a women's looks once they fall in love. I have, atleast.

Not like it doesn't matter, you should still take care of yourself, but most men will be okay with anything.
>>
>>18261005
I don't hate women, anon. I just have what I've experienced through women. I've also experienced great things, really awesome things with women.

And in fact, if I could say anything about women, it's that.. although I've seen these unforgiving traits in them, I have also seen qualities in them that make me admire and respect them. I guess what I'm saying is, that the pain I endure from men, is less psychological, than the pain I've endured from women.

But I feel I'm just adding fuel to fire now. Clearly both sexes struggle, and yes this pump and dump culture is sickening to me. It disgusts me, and I disgust myself for even being tempted. Yet it is so natural to so many, some women even prefer it to emotional attatchment. I don't condemn them, I forgive everyone. But scars don't just go away because you forgive, sometimes, indirectly, they become a part of you. Almost like your mind begins to adapt. Then you catch yourself and realize.. "I'm not like you". So you change the behavior. And yet, still no one is perfect.
>>
>>18261026
Shaving (or trimming really really short, I guess) makes her more likely to develop minor infections from irritation stemming from friction while moving around. Particularly if she also wears synthetic underwear. Similarly, two bare (or one bare and one trimmed, yikes) crotches rubbing up against each other can cause a burning friction as well. It's not completely for nothing that people still grow pubes, it cushions the labia.
On top of that shaving more often than not sometimes causes ingrown hairs or irritation. And the tiny wounds from shaving make it more likely to catch STDs (of course not as big a deal in a monogamous relationship).

Having said that, what's comfortable is personal and if it really grosses you out to have hair down there, and are completely used to being bald, I doubt the things I mentioned outweigh the psychological discomfort. I love having pubes, but they have downsides as well (you have to be more on top of everything to avoid a mess during periods because you can't just wipe off blood, loose strands are absolutely a thing, some women report more sensitivity when shaved and there's more skin to play around with). At the end of the day it all comes down to a less rational preference, what feels right.
>>
>>18260092
You realize men think the same thing about women?

Women only care about looks and money! Women only want rich Chads!

Men only care about looks! Men want dumb ditzy bimbos like Stacey!

It's all retarded BS. There are millions of shallow fucking people, on both sides. Just because you have poor taste in whichever sex you pursue, or poor luck, doesn't mean you should become bitter and pissed about how shallow the whole group is.
>>
>>18260139
I want *you* to be dominant
Meaning I don't want to have to tell you how to do it >.>
It totally kills the whole points

*YOU* be dominant
You take what you want from her, you own her. She does what you ask in this scenario.
>>
>>18260149
You're lying, if unintentionally

t. Woman
>>
>>18260205
I'd say alright and go back to what I was doing.

It'd also make me sad, frustrated, and if it happens often enough I start to feel a bit bitter and pretty insecure

But at the same time if it's just a few times and not every time I get over it pretty quick
I am more liable to bother you and be more pushy in the future about it though
>>
How to ask her out if she is always with her friends in the university?
I do not want to use Facebook because I know I will fuck up over text.
>>
>>18260149
>don't tend to like being told what to do or what they think
Of course they do. Over the thousands years of evolution men selected women who were submissive to them (because this is what is attractive to dominant thus attractive men), so only submissive women did survive, more or less. All other women just did not pass on their genes.
>>
>>18260439
>mulscar

Black lady's ass is ew on a guy
Muscles are nice
>>
>>18261091
>he thinks men are picky about who they will and won't fuck

No way. The reason it's the most common dynamic is simply because it plays into the natural differences between the sexes (men are physically bigger and stronger and socially encouraged more to be tough and assertive) and that's what heterosexuality boils down to.
>>
>>18261084
>walk up to them
>make small talk
>involve everyone in the group
>make them laugh
>Do you mind if I borrow your friend for a minute?
alternatively have balls and ask her out in front of her group. Nothing gets pussy more wet than showing courage like that
>>
I wonder, can this mean much?

I was texting a girl, I mentioned something, and we spoke for a little. She just got back to me, after reading up on it without me asking her to
>>
>>18260602
Depends on the dude wearing it
Guy in that pic is 6/10 as is to me, which mean that he is more attractive than he is neutral but also not super attractive
Would date him and be into him
>>
>>18260773
Nope, cunts get what cunts deserve.
>>
>>18261026
It isn't really for me if it's fully grown.

There's a period of time after I'm shaved where the hair is still growing and it gets to a decent amount while still being comfortable
But at some point it gets too long and makes the place itch and the hairs tickle everything since they curl towards places

When I'm freshly shaved I personally really enjoy how soft and smooth it is, no boyfriend required for me to want to shave.
None of it grosses me out at all, but the purely physical sensations mean I want to shave periodically.
>>
>>18261047
I'll bring it up then. Personally I just love how it looks and how it feels when you rub your hand there.
>>
>>18261047
Two smooth but wet crotches rubbing together is good though
>>
>>18261156
>how it looks
Same for me. Luckily it is easier to find men who don't trim/shave, it just feels so incomplete to me to not have that visual focus on the genitals.

I already mentioned it but either way, I think you have the lowest chance of offending/confusing her if you bring it up as having experienced her bare a lot and being curious. Cheers!
>>
>>18260945
Maybe she prefers meaningful conversations to insignificant ones. And since meaningful ones are rare, she prefers to talk less (?)

Maybe she just prefers to listen(?)
>>
>>18261159
Yeah but only for as long as they're wet. If you're having frantic balls deep sex it takes much more fluid than a smear of leaked vaginal fluid to lube things up. It depends on the position as well, though.
>>
Why would a girl never initiate a text, but get really into it most times you initiate?
>>
Girls

Why are you overweight knowing how much it lowers your sexual market value? I'm not even talking obese here, just 10kg extra could severely impact your attractiveness. Is it worth it? You don't even have to work out to get an acceptable body, just don't eat too much and wear fitting clothes and you'll be "hot" by most guys standards.
>>
>>18260684
>Do you really believe in that a guy should wait a time limit to talk to you or message you after a date?
No
I like talking a lot with people I like, I'm happy to talk even right after we've said bye
>>18261302
Maybe they prefer eating over being with guys that care more about looks than they do
>>
>>18261302
I'm overweight since my mom fed me poorly and I got fat at age 8
I am trying to not be overweight both because it's ugly and because it's unhealthy

>>18261412
What a retarded answer you just gave! Everyone cares about looks, it isn't shallow to not want to date someone ugly. Ugly > fat in all honesty, since fat is something you can control while ugly isn't. Not having self discipline is an ugly personality trait to have, don't you think?

Of course there is the incredibly rare health condition that will legit make you look fat and strange, but most conditions of the type only contribute to about an extra 10 pounds, which nearly everyone is fine with.
>>
>>18260857
1. She'll get a professional to do it.

2. My hair is pretty common (Japanese), but lots of people still get jelly.

She approached me in the psychiatrist's waiting room. She is treating her anxiety and depression.
>>
So, there's this girl I like. Yesterday I came across her on the street and we hung out for some time there with a few acquaintances of hers. I like her, and she told me that I had been on her thoughts lately as well, but I don't know how to actually talk about my feelings towards her. What the fuck should I do? Just keep hanging out whenever we see each other or fucking confess?
>>
Girls

Do you enjoy being teased before penetration? How much is too much teasing?
>>
Why do white women always want to fuck black men?
Is it a primal urge for BBC?
>>
So I'm going on a date tomorrow. Never done that before. I've been messaging this girl for a few weeks and I asked her out. The only issue is that I feel like we've covered all of the "first date" topics over text, and I have no idea what we're going to talk about. We've done music, film, tv, occupation, etc. Any ideas on what to talk about?
>>
>>18261853
here's an idea:

if you already know each other fairly well, why not focus on enjoying each other?
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.