[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>168cm (5ft 5.5inches) manlet >thin build >go to gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 4

File: 20170425_155649.jpg (51KB, 281x415px) Image search: [Google]
20170425_155649.jpg
51KB, 281x415px
>168cm (5ft 5.5inches) manlet
>thin build
>go to gym
>so many beautiful women
>so many tall jacked guys
I want to improve my appearance, and I think I might hire a personal trainer. In my experience I neither gain nor lose anything whether it be fat or muscle. I'll also be going to a chiropractor to fix my posture. Pic is me

Can I get some advice please? Sending face pics through Snapchat (mitchellri)
>>
>>18258746
>In my experience I neither gain nor lose anything whether it be fat or muscle
learn how to eat correctly. Everyone can have success at the gym regardless of body type, you just have to be committed.
>>
>>18258746
Do reg parks beginers routine.

Do cardio.

Get some gq magazines and tailor your clothes. At your height well fitted clothes are extremely important. Tailor your shit so it fits perfectly.
>>
>>18258752
How can I eat properly? I recently moved in to my parents house and they are disappointed in me if I eat anything but veggies. My siblings are always hungry.

>>18258753
I want a muscular body, I used to be amazing at cardio especially long distance running. That just gave me a slim body. I'll keep reg parks in mind but I will be getting a personal trainer.

I get nice brand name clothes, but I've never gotten anything tailored. What kind of clothes are we talking about here?
>>
>>18258753
>Do cardio
No? OP is thin as fuck. He doesn't need to do any cardio. It would be a waste of valuable time and his glycogen stores.
>>18258752
This. Hardgainer is a real thing despite what some people may say, but it's not the big boogeyman people make it out to be. If you're dedicated enough you can make gains. You do have to learn to eat right though and it's crucial you count your calories. People think they eat a lot but they don't. I eat about 3,000 calories a day to maintain and it's a lot of food. I spread it out between 3 meals and 2 snacks. My snacks are the size of most people's meals in terms of macros and calories.
>>
>>18258783
>How can I eat properly?
Educate yourself bro. Being fit is a constant work in progress and it requires you to always be learning new things. Then taking those things and trying them to see what works best for you. You've got the internet at your finger tips and a plethora of knowledge as your disposal.

I could give a sample of my diet for a single day if you want and break down the macros and caloric total if you want. It does take a while to get your diet dialed down. You have to find foods you enjoy so you can stick with it. You also have to find foods you can constantly get your hands on, but lucky for you eating healthy is easy if you have a plan. It took me months to get my diet right but know it just comes natural and since I learned to make foods that were not only healthy but I liked it. It's easy to stick to my diet.
>>
>>18258783
Tailor everything you can afford to. Even tee shirts. Do not wear shit with logos or graphics. Just read gq for a year and look at what short celebrities wear. Daniel Radcliffe, Marky Mark, Elijah Wood, etc
>>
>>18258746
5'5"

No matter what you do women will joke among themselves that you are compensating. Good car? Compensating. Jacked? Compensating. Good career? Compensating.
>>
>>18258826
>implying it's their fashion sense that makes them desirable
You do realize you're talking about celebrities who star in movies and happen to also be millionaires?
>>
>>18258834
>implying celebrities don't pay personal stylists to help them look good with their bodytype and style that they want the public to see them as

Star persona is 100% contrived. There is a reason that Gosling dresses sexy, Marky Mark dresses like a dudebro, and Wood dresses preppy. Because that is how they want the public to percieve them as it matches with their on-screen roles.

The way you dress is an outward advertisement of who you are. If you don't utilize this tool then you are a fool.
>>
>>18258789
3000 cals a day, okay I'll set that as my goal for the moment. What kind of food do you eat to fit it all in?

>>18258826
Aside from the tailoring I'm already doing that with tops. What about bottoms? I literally only wear jeans.

>>18258830
Of course I'm compensating. What else can I do? Minus the good car I've got it all, and that's coming up.
>>
>>18258830
>Good career? Compensating

Thats fucking retarded
>>
>>18258847
While this is true. Using celebrities is a poor example.
>>
>>18258853
Just make sure they fit well and wear chinos occasionally. I don't know who you are but you should dress in a way that expresses it.
>>
>>18258865
Using celebrites is an excellent example because as I already said, they pay stylists money to make them look good. If you take inspiration on how to dress from a celebrity who looks like you then you will look better because, again, they habe professionals making sure that it works with their body type and complexion.
>>
>>18258830
This, they want short men to fail in order to support their shallow stupidity.
I remember making my room mate whine when I showed every celebrity she thought was hot was also under 5'10"
>>
>>18258866
I like art, skateboarding, exploring/travelling, video games, programming and trying new things. I don't really know how to represent myself through clothes I just wear nice things.

I don't know shit about the world of fashion. I guess I'd look for really nice everyday clothing and have it tailored? What's the process here? I don't wanna get jewed

>>18258874
I just want to try my best dude. It's unfortunate but I don't care if my life is a joke to shallow bitches
>>
>>18258853
Well I don't know if 3,000 calories would be right for you to gain, but if I had to guess it's probably around what you need to hit to reach a caloric surplus. I'm 6 inches taller than you and weigh 160 lbs. If I had to guess though you weigh maybe 135lbs to 140? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Find out what your BMR are is for your height and weight. Then add 400-600 calories to that and see what happens after a few weeks.

A typical day for me will be a cup of oatmeal for breakfast, made with water, and a scoop of whey protein. I'll have a thing of Greek yogurt (Oikos Triple Zero) with 2/3 cup of granola mixed in. Lunch will be 4-5 oz of chicken, 1.5 cup of brown rice, and a cup of veggies. Pre-workout, about 45 minutes prior, I'll take 2 scoops of Cytogainer then another 2 post work out. Dinner will be the same as lunch. That's what I eat on days I work out. On days I don't workout I'll replace the Cytotainer with a big protein shake. I eat a lot of chicken, brown rice, broccoli, green beans, brussel sprouts and asparagus. Sometimes I'll replace rice with black beans. I'll eat pork loin 1-2 times a week. It has more fat than chicken but it's still pretty lean. I don't eat red meat unless it's a cheat day. Salmon is good too.

A typical day for me is like I said about 3,000 calories. 350 grams of it's carbs, 215+ grams are protein, and less than 70 grams of fat. I eat every 2-3 hours. Whey protein and/or weight gainers are your friend i you want to hit a caloric surplus. It can get pricey though so if you can't afford it just learn to eat more foods that make up the same macros. I spent almost $1,000 on supplements last year...
>>
>>18258901
Close, I'm 130lbs. Thanks for that info I'll find that out now. How strictly should I follow this diet with regards to going under sometimes? I guess it's daily? How often should I go to the gym when following it?

Shit, man I didn't even think of supplements. So I need to make sure I get proteins and carbs. Less than 70 grams of fat a day? This takes a lot of energy, it's like a full time thing.
>>
>>18258887
That's the problem.
All women are shallow, and even those who aren't bitches have bitch friends and listen to them closer than they listen to their fucking parents.

I'm a fisherman, I'm ripped and old-school handsome, don't need an electrician, plumber or mechanic because my dad and grandparents taught me their trades. Am a great dancer and play many sports and some /tg/ so I have many friends. I also make enough money in the king crab season that I don't need to work for the remaining 7 months each year.

I've dated women of all races (except black) and socioeconomic levels, conservatives and liberals, christians, jews, hippies and atheists. Every single one of them made up excuses to go fuck someone else in the end.

I'm 5'7", 29 years old.

You may get to a point where you can pull any girl into your bed for a weekend. But I suspect we'll both die alone.
>>
>>18258926
Fuck, man I'm already dealing with depression caused from isolation. I'm just trying to find some motivation to keep myself from killing myself. In my gut I know I'm fucked, but shit like this makes me just want to give up.
>>
>>18258746
Another question, how do I meet people at the gym? Everyone's doing their own thing. I asked a few people about how to use the equipment and they seemed pretty irritated just to talk to me
>>
>>18258946
Honestly though, consider the option of moving to a country where 5'5" is average before you start getting all suicidal. This is strictly a white nation's problem.
>>
>>18258901
So my BMR is apparently 1551.8. I seriously only need 2000 calories?
>>
>>18258955
I'm not even close to being acceptable in my own home, even though I try so hard. Moving won't fix this. If I move I'm far away from my family who loves me
>>
>>18258921
It totally is a full time thing. It requires a lot of dedication but getting a good physique or being able to lift a lot takes dedication. It's not going to be easy. You want your macros to be like 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat. You can adjust it a little by moving any of those around 10%. Like 60, 20, 20, or 50, 20, 20. Whatever is easier for you to get. Proteins and carbs contain 4 calories per gram and fat is 9 calories per gram. So as you can see you can eat more fat and get more calories easier, no brainer. But your body doesn't need that much fat. You need proteins and carbs if you want to gain muscle. There's a lot of science to the nutrition aspect of it and the more you learn the more interesting it becomes, and the more you know how your diet really effects your body.

>>18258962
You need to take into account that your workout is going to burn calories. Depending on what kind of routine you're doing you could be burning anywhere from 100 to 400 calories in a workout. So your BMR plus the amount of calories expended during a workout could put you at anywhere from 1,650 to 1,950 calories to maintain. So if you want to hit a surplus you'll then need like 2,200-2,400 calories. If I were you I'd shoot for like 2,300 calories a day and see where it gets you after a few weeks. If you're not gaining then up it a 200-300 calories and repeat till you notice a gain of at least a pound every couple of weeks. Yes, I said ONE pound every couple of weeks. So like 2-3 pounds a month maybe. This is lean bulking and it takes time so you have to be patient.

You need to have a plan when you hit the gym too. I like to keep a notebook to keep track of my routines. Not only does it keep you structured so you go into the gym with a plan and order of doing things it helps you track your progress.
>>
>>18259042
I meant 50, 20, 30 obviously. 50, 20 20 lol...
>>
>>18259042
I forgot to mention. I was at 140lb this time last year and now I'm just under 160lbs and I kept my body fat around 13% the entire time. I used to run a lot, about 20-30 miles a week, but I noticed I was wasting away so my brother got me into lifting and it's been one of the best things I've ever done with my life. I don't run anymore.
>>
>>18258955
It's not even a white nation problem unless you're /pol/ and think italians, french, spaniards, and russians aren't white. Outside the nordic countriesd average heigh is closer to 1.70m than 1.80m.

Not saying that'll stop women from being retarded and thinking 1.95+ is what's normal and minimum for acceptance. Sometimes I swear women want to dive the human race to extinction.
>>
>>18259042
>>18259048
>>18259070
>macros
What do you mean? How can I assure that I'm meeting the quota of proteins and carbs that I need? Thanks for all the info, I'm certainly taking notes here. I'll have a personal trainer so can I expect him to introduce me to this routine? Also, he charges $10 biweekly and has the idea of letting us go and checking in on us. His minimum time is 1 year together. What do you think of this? I don't know if I'll be here in 1 year
>>
>>18259100
Macros are proteins, carbs, and fats they're what all food is made of. Instead of just saying this cup of oatmeal is 300 calories knowing your macros let's you know that it's got 56 grams of carbs, 6 grams of fat, and 10 grams of protein. It's important to know what the calories you are eating consist of because like I said the different macros are used for different things in the body. There's an app called "MyFitnessPal" that's free. You enter in, or you can scan barcodes, what you eat and it will break down the macros for you. It can be hard with some foods and you might need to invest in a scale to weigh for meats, use measuring cups to measure everything else, but if you're serious then these small investments have great returns. So the app lets you set the percentages of your macro breakdown so you can fine tune it. So as you enter food it might say your limit for the day is 360 grams of carbs. As you log you can seen where you're at and adjust accordingly.

I have no experience with personal trainers but a good one can be incredibly helpful. I don't know what your financial situation is but $240/year isn't that much if he's worth a damn. Meaning he knows about nutrition and strength training so he can answer any questions you have and point you in the right directions. He should be able to actually train with you if possible to make sure your form is correct. Form is important to making gains. If you aren't stimulating the muscles properly you'll lag behind. Also it would be important that he's available when you have questions. One of my coworkers is a power lifter and he's got a trainer so I'm lucky and I just bounce stuff off him and if he doesn't know he hits up his trainer. So if possible just try to find other people that lift so you can pool your knowledge. If that's not a possibility or easy then a trainer seems like a good idea.
>>
1. You need to be eating 3000-3500 calories every day.
2. You need to be eating at least 150g protein a day.

It's not that hard and most people over complicate nutrition.
>>
>>18259173
Your first statement is incredibly inaccurate because there's more to it than just throwing a number out there. OP is tiny and if he ate 3,000-3,500 calories a day he would get fat unless he was hitting the gym hard and also doing a lot of HIIT in the same day. Also making a blanket statement of eat X calories isn't true. I mean yeah it's common sense to not load up on fatty foods to reach that many calories, but understanding nutrition is how you properly meet your caloric needs.

It's not over complicating nutrition. It's really simple and basic stuff that doesn't take a whole lot to learn and understand.
>>
>>18259164
I'm currently using Samsung Health which breaks these things down too, and it's helping me understand this a bit more. Man this is complicated! When should I use supplements?
>>
>>18259192
It gets easier after awhile. It's almost second nature for me now. I still have to stay on top of it, but if I just go day by day doing my normal routine without thinking about it or tracking I won't stray to far to the point where I gain/lose rapidly because it's dialed in pretty good. It's all a routine. You just have to keep up with it for awhile and it becomes easier. It does take a good amount of effort and focus.

You can use supplements to help get that extra inch. Say you're shooting for 2,500 calories a day. Try an get 2,000-2,100 from food and the rest from a protein shake. You could "cheat" a little more and get a weight gainer, which is typically the same as a whey protein mix but has more calories and carbs. I've got one right now that's 650 calories in a "serving". Don't rely on supplements though. They're good if you're trying to gain because it really is hard to hit a caloric surplus. I've honestly become dependent on them because it's just easy to drink like 20% of your calories plus it saves time in the kitchen. If you've got a Vitamin Shoppe around they have pretty good prices. Bodybuilding.com is good too but you have to pay shipping.
>>
>>18259192
And there is a bit of science to the timing of meals and when your body gets/needs proteins and carbs. Without going too much into details you need complex carbs throughout the day prior to a workout so you have energy and then you need protein after a workout to help rebuild.

I know this sounds complicated and it's a lot to take in, but it really isn't. It's very basic concepts so it's really easy to learn and understand. You can google all this stuff. Check out multiple sources. There's tons of people saying different things or the same thing and some of it's bullshit but a lot of it is grounded in years of proven science.
>>
>>18259249
I'll be saving this thread and revisiting everything you're saying, so by all means dump all the knowledge you want. I was curious about timing the meals, thanks again for the info
>>
>>18259300
I'm about to head to bed but I think the most important advice I can give you is to stay motivated, focused, and dedicated.

Don't give up. You have to stay motivated to keep going. So set goals, but make them small goals that you can achieve. When you hit those goals make new ones but having achievable goals and reaching them should keep you motivated. As you notice a change you'll feel more motivated to keep going and get stronger. Set goals for your one rep maxes. It's a great feeling when you hit one. If part of your motivation is to just look good or get girls that's fine too. At least you're doing something that's going to have other benefits to your health. Plus it is pretty cool to flex your muscles after a workout and you've got a pump. Another thing for me, is as I get older I notice people my age are weaker because they're just not in shape. I don't wanna hit 40 and not be able to lift a 100 lbs without thinking I'm gonna die. I also feel that being fit prevents me from getting sick as much as most people and there's a some credence to that. I get sick like 1-2 times a year and it typically passes pretty quick. I had flu like symptoms last year and got over in like 3 days.

Stay focused on those goals though. I literally tell myself to focus if I feel like I'm faltering or if I feel like not giving it my all in the gym.

I also noticed you were worried about your posture. Working out will help to improve it somewhat. You'll have to be mindful of your bad posture and correct it when it rears up, but working out strengthens your muscles and helps with posture. When your chest and traps start to grow you'll want to posture up properly to show it off too.

Good luck bro. Stay motivated, focused, and dedicated
>>
>>18258783
>disappointed in me if I eat anything but veggies.
Vegetables are trash for your macros. You need protein and carbs, which vegetables don't provide either of (generally). They are good for certain nutrients, but generally eating them is a waste of time/space in your stomach for something that will help you build muscle
>>
>>18259353
That being said, you still need to eat some. I recommend brocolli
>>
File: Fat fucking goku nimbus.png (249KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fat fucking goku nimbus.png
249KB, 720x540px
>>18258830
Haha this is true to an extent. But hey, women are like that a lot about a bunch of shit. I was talking to a girl I met on tinder for like a month and she was interested till she asked my height and straight dropped the date the day of because she "wouldn't be comfortable dating someone shorter than her" she was 5'11. It's crazy how superficial most are but it helps separate shitty people quickly. You have to own who you are. btw I am OP's height.

What I have learned is: So what if they think I am compensating? So what if I AM compensating? I'm doing what makes me happy and if my EXISTENCE bothers them then that's definitely a personal problem on their part. So long as my actions don't directly effect them its not something I need to worry about.
>>
>>18258746
Get retard swole. like 200 lbs at 5'5 swole.
>>
>>18259618
I don't know man. If there's one thing this thread's done for me it's made me feel more hopeless than ever because of me height. Maybe it's just because it's night, but my motivation dwindling from this fact. It breaks my heart to be tossed aside so easily

>>18259637
I'm going to try and go as far as I can go
>>
File: Fat fucking goku.png (281KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fat fucking goku.png
281KB, 720x540px
>>18259660
>It breaks my heart to be tossed aside so easily
Don't let it. It is a fact but you live with that fact against all odds. Fuckem. Do what makes you happy man and no one can do shit to you.

>anon why do you do thing I don't do?
Because I like to do it.
>oh why?
then talk about why. Simple as that. If they try to roast you. Just stick to your guns if you genuinely like the thing. Eventually they'll have nothing on you and you'll find others who think the same shit as you.

Somebody calls you a dwarf?
fuckem be the best dwarf out there.

My goal is to be that 200 lb small dude and own being a literal dwarf from DnD or some shit. I think that shit is cool. I saw a guy at damn 5'7 who was 250lb of all muscle. we sparred a little and talked. Genuinely cool guy who showed me that the idea of being 200 at 5'5 wasn't impossible. He started at 145 lbs for frame of reference.
>>
>>18259698
I never thought of myself as a dwarf, or too small even. I always thought I was slightly below average. Just shocked I guess. I'll try and stay to it but fuck
>>
>>18259728
Lol I don't mean dwarf as in the medical term. Nigga we aren't literal dwarves. Our height doesn't really make our structure different from "normal" we are just a scaled down version of the norm.

I am just joking about my own (and yours by extension) height comparatively to my friends and the rest of America. I joke about it because I love the idea of being the smallest but very strong. Kinda like a surprise that blows expectations away.

Stay golden my friend.
>>
>>18259186
Whoa, you mean you put on fat when you eat at a surplus?

No. Fucking. Shit.
>>
>>18259728
Jeez man this is not true in real life. When I look at guys online or on TV yes I prefer looking at the taller guys but in real life I do not notice a guy's height first thing(maybe the meme about girls and distances is true). I will only notice a guy's height if he is uncommonly tall. 5'5" is definitely not a dwarf, you are still taller than lots of girls.
>>
>>18259728
5'7" is the true manlet cut off. Anything below that is actually a manlet because statistically 1 in 4 chicks is taller than you. Average height for chicks is 5'4". For men it's 5'9".

That said you should focus more on what you want to do as a person then what chicks want. Danny Divito is 5' and ugly and has spent his lufe doing what he wants as an actor and producer and director. Focus on what you want, not what chicks want.
>>
>>18259752
Obviously not a dwarf, I guess I'm just overreacting.

>>18259775
I want a family. My career and hobbies will continue as the usually do and always have, and I'm happy with it
>>
>>18259785
Jesus fuck

Why am I surrounded by the mediocre and content?

That's all you want? Fucking trailer trash have a family. That shit isn't an aspiration, it's a given.

Persue what you actually want. Chase your pipe dream.
>>
>>18259798
>trailer trash
I wish family was a given. My hobbies include programming, visual art, snowboarding/skateboarding, travelling and exploring. I'm recently got an engineering degree and really that was my highest aspiration. I want to complete and sell a video game but I need to sort out my new life before that. I already have one on the road but it needs a lot more design work.

What kinds of aspirations should I have?
>>
>>18259759
OK, not the anon you were talking to, but what about: when they stand next to someone who's taller, do you compare them?
Did you ever see someone, think they were kinda attractive, then see them next to a taller person & forget about/degrade your previous opinion?
>>
>>18259803
I switched from engineering to be a screenwriting major. I'm moving to la in a year to start bartending while trying to sell spec scripts and doing stand up comedy.
>>
If you arent gaining you either need more calories (eat a ton more), protein, rest, diet, or arent lifting heavy (enough)
>>
>>18259816
One of my dreams is to live off my laptop travelling abroad doing software jobs from there. I've already worked in San Fransisco and Asia along with my home in Canada

Sounds like exciting times ahead for you, but I like what I do and I like the security. Maybe no security would spice things up a bit though? Either way the deed is done
>>
>>18259808
An extra tall guy next to an average height guy does not make me devalue the average guy but a tall guy next to a pretty short guy will cause me to devalue the short guy, unless the short guy has a better looking face.
My height also factors into it; if you are shorter than I am then you are less attractive to me. Shoot for girls your height and shorter. Keep in mind that I've seen girls with guys shorter than them as well, so it is not an absolute rule.
>>
>>18259816
HAHAHA you're a fucking cliché

>born and raised LA fag

I see losers like you all the time. My old roommate was a 52 year old 'actor' who was a caterer, Tango instructor, and uber driver on the side, lol
>>
File: 1436659904005.png (416KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1436659904005.png
416KB, 900x900px
Just ignore these "calories in calories out" bullshit memers here.
>got to /fit/
>read sticky
>download fitnotes (android)
>go lift
There, i spoonfed you because youre a fellow manlet. now go. fuck off. never come back.
>>
>>18258746

>>18258789
>He doesn't need to do any cardio
> waste of valuable time and his glycogen stores.
maybe if you don't care about the most important muscle in your body... your heart.
do high intensity cardio instead of endurance. sprints not marathons

people say you have to count calories, i've never done it, though I've always eaten healthy and a lot. the key is picking the right foods, a lot of people take supplements because they choose their mind wants not what their body needs. it pays to find out how much of what vitamins and minerals you need a day, from there you can plan your meals around achieving that intake.
keep your self well hydrated and well rested and have as few down days as possible
>>
>>18260298
>as few down days as possible
When should I not go? When I feel extensively sore?

>>18260254
I'll take a look at this, thanks
>>
>>18258887
>I just want to try my best dude. It's unfortunate but I don't care if my life is a joke to shallow bitches

I'm also short for my country (5 feet 9) but that sentence was actually motivating for life. WTF
>>
>>18260960
What country are you even from?
>I remember making my room mate whine when I showed every celebrity she thought was hot was also under 5'10"
Not so motivational
>>
>>18259755
Yes, you put on fat if you eat a surplus of shit. If you eat a surplus of the correct calories you shouldn't be gaining much if any fat if you workout regularly you are gaining lean mass aka muscle, you stupid cunt. The point was you can't just eat a surplus and not take into account what that surplus consists of. Bulking the cutting is a joke. It's pretty easy to lean bulk.

t. I gained nearly 20 pounds in one year by eating a caloric surplus but kept my body fat the same
>>
>>18261635
I'm having troubles getting all the calories I need in the day, especially the protein. I just ate a full bag of chips and I still might only just make it. Going for 50% 20% 30% but usually seem to be getting 50% 30% 20%
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.