[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a girl just got finished watching the series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: uttershite.png (125KB, 780x458px) Image search: [Google]
uttershite.png
125KB, 780x458px
What does it mean if a girl just got finished watching the series 13 Reasons Why and immediately thought to call me and talk to me? Does it mean she likes me or something?
Why would she call me at 1:30AM really feeling like talking to me after just watching it?
I don't know what the show is about expect basic stuff, so I'm lost.
>>
kys
>>
>>18258749
Why though?
>>
>>18258745
What did she talk about/say to you, OP?
>>
>>18258832
That she just wanted to talk to me, and then she started crying saying she realized I'm the right one for her and not her current bf. Thanking me for being close to her and all that.
I just feel there was something in that show that caused her to want to open up her feelings to me but I have no idea what the show is about
>>
>>18258872
oooo snap seriously don't read too much into that, she's all emotional and shit and its a bad idea to pursue.

not seriously tho she wants the D, give it to her.
>>
Tell her it's a terrible movie because they ended up consulting a lot of experts on the effects of media on suicide rates, including people from some town where I guess tons of kids kill themselves and did every single thing they were warned ABSOLUTELY NOT to do and made the an hero out to be some beautiful tragic character and shit.

Heard some normalfag talking about it like that so that should sober her up if you're trying to dick her, or at least shock her a bit. Here she is thinking she's watched something beautiful and profound and you're like "nah the creators are total jackasses with blood on their hands." She won't know what to do.
>>
>>18258872
In the show, Sarah (Bitch who killed herself) didn't voice what was going on in her life to a guy who had a crush on her and pushed him away. Instead, her first choice of a bf was some jock. Maybe she just felt bad because she isn't living as happily as she can be.

What this anon said >>18258885. I would say if she keeps trying to cling to you and makes progressive actions to go for you then pursue, but only if you want to.

(P.S. The show is a good way to waste 13 hours of your life. Only like 2 out of the 13 reasons were good enough to kill oneself)
>>
>>18258745
It may do , it may also be that she just needed to talk about the issues in the show with someone she could trust

13 reasons why is a pretty emotional show in all honesty, when I finished watching it I went to my sister to talk about it , I rarely talk to her about anything - the show definetly has it's flaws, but if it did one thing right it's that it got every one talking
>>
File: 1327114378029.png (4KB, 300x163px) Image search: [Google]
1327114378029.png
4KB, 300x163px
>>18258896
>In the show, Sarah (Bitch who killed herself) didn't voice what was going on in her life to a guy who had a crush on her and pushed him away. Instead, her first choice of a bf was some jock. Maybe she just felt bad because she isn't living as happily as she can be.
Fucking kek m8, this changes things

OP, you need to AVOID this chick for like three days. If she still feels the same way when she comes down of her hormonal acid trip, then see if it's worth pursuing.
>>
>>18258896
Meant to say Hannah, but still the show is a piece of shit
>>
I mean, I got emotional and asked out my now boyfriend after the trainwreck end of How I Met Your Mother.
Might be a bit different though. I wasn't in a relationship and how invested I was in the characters having a happy ending made me realize I should focus on achieving those things in real life for myself.

For 13 Reasons Why: SPOILERS - She goes out with shitty guys, makes her feel not worthy of the main guy who likes her, gets bullied and other shit, then kills herself believing he'd never really want her.
I do not know how strongly the girl relates to those things. Proceed with caution, and see how she feels once she had time to get over the show.
>>
Thanks for the posts guys. It really sounds like she related to dating shitty people when the entire time someone good who could care for her was there the entire time.
She realized I'm that guy for her and called me.
>>
>>18259205
Yeah, she probably thinks that you are the best guy for her. If you life her back, take her out somewhere.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.