[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucked /adv/ >one night stand with some girl >before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 20170410_132138.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170410_132138.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Im fucked /adv/

>one night stand with some girl
>before sex i ask if she has a condom
> she assures me its fine because shes on the pill
>hmmokay.png
>bad judgement
>shes now pregnant
>is keeping it
Am i gonna get shit on for child support? i blocked her on everything because im not being a parent. Moral shittiness aside is there anything i can do if she decides to go to cms? I live in the uk, is there any way to get around this? I make minimum wage in a job and can barely sustain myself letalone a child. It would be better to put up for adoption but she wont do that.
>Thanks for reading my blog
>>
Don't tell me you creampied her, dude.
>>
>>18258590
youre fucked. better start making nice with her in hopes that she goes easy on you
>>
>>18258598
Yup.
Am i fucked?
Also can she legally put my name on the birth certificate with no proof?
>>
What does she know about you? Your full name, phone number, address, place of work?
>>
>>18258609
My name, thats it.
What if i changed my last name legally? Lol
>>
You're fucked
Push her down some stairs i guess
>>
>>18258590

Does she know your name? Address?

If she doesn't know where you live, move the fuck away. More perverse methods include calling her over to live with you for some time and spiking her drinks with pro-hormones. An unbalanced hormonal cycle is a natural way to induce an abortion.

Try changing your name, maybe that'll help.
>>
>>18258611
You said you blocked her on things though. What did you mean by that?
>>
>>18258606
Holy fuck lad, you had it coming, then.
Never ever creampie a bitch.

I would like to help you, but I don't have kids, don't know the laws in UK, and don't have the mental capacity for thinking about that.
>>
>>18258622
On facebook and instagram, and made a new facebook.
>>
>>18258590
I cant imagine girls though process where she is pregnant with random dude and decides to keep the baby to live life in poverty with somebody who is even less responcible than her.

Is the the
>low class citizens
who do lottery, drugs, drops out of school and their lives are one big mistake from start to finish?
>>
>>18258590
Why were you so dumb OP?
>>
>>18258658
I honestly dont know, this is making me lose sleep from my foolishness
>>
>>18258652
So she had already seen all of your info on those things?
>>
>>18258662
Not really, idont post anything personal on facebook only dumb memes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.