[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I ask out my best friend? >known her for 5+ years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: _91560541_friendzone.jpg (10KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
_91560541_friendzone.jpg
10KB, 560x315px
Should I ask out my best friend?

>known her for 5+ years
>always gotten along
>worked together for 2 years
>she recently asked if I'd be willing to be her roommate
>now, we're looking for places to live

BUT...

>recently revealed that she's been trying online dating
>"just to see what happens"
>i know she's just lonely, possibly desperate
>went on a date, however didn't work out as of last Saturday
>only gets messages from creeps, fedora tier guys
>even then, very few messages
>not sure why, she's actually very pretty
>discouraged by the experience, talked about deleting account
>but who knows with her, she might keep looking

So basically I'm not sure where I stand with her. I know she thinks of me as one of her best friends too. But recently ive been having feelings for her. I'm going to see her this weekend to continue our apartment hunt. I'm tempted to ask her why she's never thought about dating me.
>>
>>18258082
>having a chick for a best friend

you are a big girl
>>
>>18258085
What's the problem with that? I have guy friends too, who are very close to me. Her and I just have a closer bond because of everything we've been through.
>>
>>18258082

If you a guy, then yes, ask her out. If you are a lesbo, then no.
>>
>>18258082
youd better make your move soon. before you move in with her, before someone else scoops her up. if she shoots you down, living together will likely be off the table
>ask her why she's never thought about dating me.
do not do this. be smooth and playful about it
>>
>>18258082
scope it out
keep an eye on whether or not she seems receptive of moving on
if you don't see clear signs that she might like you more than a friend, i wouldn't do it, but that's your decision alone, ultimately
look for eye contact (especially "bouncing" between the eyes), physical receptiveness (does she like hugs?), etc
Don't ask her why she hasn't asked you out.
>>
i don't think you should
it's like dating someone you work with
it will fuck up your friendship and if the relationship doesn't work out well it's gonna fuck up your living situation
why ruin something that's already going pretty well?
>>
>>18258099
that's gay amigo
>>
Ask her out. If she says yes then move in together. If not, then don't move in. You can't handle her bringing guys over if you like her
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.